Author Topic: Blue Top 101  (Read 1260 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Blue Top 101
« on: June 16, 2007, 05:18:29 PM »
Guys... So much controversey over generics vs. pharma hgh and the many different types. There seems to be mixed opinions on blue top hgh. Some say its awesome and others say waste of cash. I wanna get some opinions on getbig and see what the verdict is. Whats the difference between jintropin and blue tops? Help me out guys, all your comments are most appreciated.
-

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Blue Top 101
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 05:47:29 PM »
Assuming it's real, not hcg and the right sequence, gh is gh.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 09:43:09 PM »
Assuming it's real, not hcg and the right sequence, gh is gh.

then why does the serostim and humatrope seem so much stronger then jintropin or brown tops, blue tops,, hygentropin,elitropin  ect ect... alot of people get nasty sides from that generic chinese Gh nasty rashes and joint pain..

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 09:53:26 PM »
then why does the serostim and humatrope seem so much stronger then jintropin or brown tops, blue tops,, hygentropin,elitropin  ect ect... alot of people get nasty sides from that generic chinese Gh nasty rashes and joint pain..
Like I said, the gh has to be real and I know there are tons of fake jintro and blue's out there...no telling what's in these fakes...but there are legitimate jintro's and blue's out there IMO. Like always, you have to be damn sure about your source...if not, you're right, you should then always go for something like humatrope.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 09:58:15 PM »
are the sides like joint pain not typically associated with good quality?
-

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 04:00:29 AM »
are the sides like joint pain not typically associated with good quality?

I got joint pain between 6-8iu off American Pharma out of the Fla HRT's.
I think if you DONT get joint pain at a high enough dose - it's Fake!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 02:47:12 PM »
Whats the difference between the color tops? Blue, yellow, brown. etc... basiclly you guys are saying 191aa?     Im currently using jintropin and its too soon to notice anything, but i will be on low dose for the rest of this year.
-