Author Topic: Clip of me flexing a few months ago - weighing 210 or so  (Read 4169 times)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
Re: Clip of me flexing a few months ago - weighing 210 or so
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2007, 07:01:09 PM »
at 16

closer to 15 in this picture

hahahahaha now you a 'fully grown'  ::) adult who has knowledge of steroids and is an MMA champion!

;D  ;D  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2007, 07:15:45 PM »
at 16
closer to 15 in this picture
hahahahaha now you a 'fully grown'  ::) adult who has knowledge of steroids and is an MMA champion!
;D  ;D  ;D

I'm barely 18 in those pictures and hadn't worked out for at least 6 months, and ironically, I know my physique still looked better under that shirt. I don't know what you think those pictures are showing, you look terrible. There's nothing even indicating that you've touched a weight in your life. Stick to jerking off to pictures of cows and women dressed up in burqas, punjabi.

What's it like having the skin colored like shit? I can smell your punjabi stink through my monitor.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2007, 07:21:13 PM »
I'm barely 18 in those pictures and hadn't worked out for at least 6 months, and ironically, I know my physique still looked better under that shirt. I don't know what you think those pictures are showing, you look terrible. There's nothing even indicating that you've touched a weight in your life. Stick to jerking off to pictures of cows and women dressed up in burqas, punjabi.

What's it like having the skin colored like shit? I can smell your punjabi stink through my monitor.

hahahaha epic inferior white genes race card used meltdown  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2007, 07:21:37 PM »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2007, 07:23:04 PM »
hahahaha epic inferior white genes race card used meltdown  ;D

Epic thinking taking a picture with the light perfectly shadowing your brutal 24" chest and 12" arms and talking shit about it. I don't know how, but you've managed to somehow look horrendous at 5'2. Congratulations.

The best part is your brutal H-taper and lack of anything resembling back development. Those 225 pound deadlifts must be working wonders. Probably rocking straps, chalk and a 6" belt just to bang out a brutal 2 and a 1/4 jerking reps.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2007, 07:24:53 PM »
There's nothing even indicating that you've touched a weight in your life.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2007, 07:26:47 PM »

Ouch, I'm insulted. He thinks nothing changes over 3 years.

By the way noc, three out of the four gimmicks that infest this board have been exposed. It's funny that you've been pretty much a ghost since your circle jerk group got run off this board. I'd say you're next but you were always the most insignificant of the group anyway.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2007, 07:28:18 PM »
Epic thinking taking a picture with the light perfectly shadowing your brutal 24" chest and 12" arms and talking shit about it. I don't know how, but you've managed to somehow look horrendous at 5'2. Congratulations.

The best part is your brutal H-taper and lack of anything resembling back development. Those 225 pound deadlifts must be working wonders. Probably rocking straps, chalk and a 6" belt just to bang out a brutal 2 and a 1/4 jerking reps.

hahaha calm down tiger!!! im 5'11 ;D

take some pictures with 'perfect lighting' it might add some muscle onto that frame magically!!! hahaha

think how much more developed i will be in 6 years at 21 and you will still be the same horse toothed geek!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2007, 07:32:08 PM »
hahaha calm down tiger!!! im 5'11 ;D

take some pictures with 'perfect lighting' it might add some muscle onto that frame magically!!! hahaha

think how much more developed i will be in 6 years at 21 and you will still be the same horse toothed geek!

6 years? You're 15 now? hahaha, this kid can't even keep his age right. Money says you're probably a 28 year old moron trying to justify his god awful physique to the world. Think how much more developed you would be if you tried working out, because it's obvious you haven't touched a weight once in your life. Stick to worshipping cows, you're not cut out for bodybuilding with the brutal h-taper and narrow shoulders.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2007, 07:34:01 PM »
Ouch, I'm insulted. He thinks nothing changes over 3 years.

By the way noc, three out of the four gimmicks that infest this board have been exposed. It's funny that you've been pretty much a ghost since your circle jerk group got run off this board. I'd say you're next but you were always the most insignificant of the group anyway.

You have changed Nick? Let's see.

Oh yes the gimmick thing again...haha...ever thought people like to make fun of the weird looking ones? much like how a bully picks on the freak in school, people enjoy attacking you cause your small and ugly; when you was getting beaten up in school did you shout at them .... let me guess get off my nutsacks!!!!! your obsessed with bullying me!!!!!!!   ::)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2007, 07:53:45 PM »
6 years? You're 15 now? hahaha, this kid can't even keep his age right. Money says you're probably a 28 year old moron trying to justify his god awful physique to the world. Think how much more developed you would be if you tried working out, because it's obvious you haven't touched a weight once in your life. Stick to worshipping cows, you're not cut out for bodybuilding with the brutal h-taper and narrow shoulders.

hahahaha well if you was talking about the pic when i was around 15 and last time i checked 15+6 was 21 brutal product of stable based college. epic wishing i was 28 to make yourself feel better  ;D

yes show us the new and improved bezerkfury! hahahha and keep your mouth closed - those teeth are nasty.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2007, 08:24:03 PM »
hahahaha well if you was talking about the pic when i was around 15 and last time i checked 15+6 was 21 brutal product of stable based college. epic wishing i was 28 to make yourself feel better  ;D

yes show us the new and improved bezerkfury! hahahha and keep your mouth closed - those teeth are nasty.

Make it a megaslurp, and hold the ice Apu. Got to love it when a 17 year old pushbutton tries to talk shit with a god awful physique.

Never thought I'd see the day where a 5'2 punjabi from India would try to talk shit.

Someone please get noc to stop following me around. Another day, another gimmick with a hard-on for the Fury.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2007, 08:33:10 PM »

Make it a megaslurp, and hold the ice Apu. Got to love it when a 17 year old pushbutton tries to talk shit with a god awful physique.

Never thought I'd see the day where a 5'2 punjabi from India would try to talk shit.

Someone please get noc to stop following me around. Another day, another gimmick with a hard-on for the Fury.

hahahahha 16 my friend, wipe the tears from your eyes and read  ;) also if you look at the start of this thread YOU started to talk shit so brutal self-owning again from the master who has a 'god awful physique' himself and wont post pictures with his dramatic make over in a year  ;D haha 5'11 and indians arent doing bad in america:

There are 3.22 Million Indians in America.
                            38% of Doctors in America are Indians.
                            12% of Scientists in America are Indians.
                            36% of NASA employees are Indians.
                            34% of MICROSOFT employees are Indians.
                            28% of IBM employees are Indians.
                            17% of INTEL employees are Indians.
                            13% of XEROX employees are Indians.

epic indians living the american dream, thank you come again  :-*

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2007, 08:33:35 PM »

LMAO, you could be a saint my man - you always have a few followers regardless of the time or place :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2007, 08:34:08 PM »

LMAO!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2007, 08:38:41 PM »
hahahahha 16 my friend, wipe the tears from your eyes and read  ;) also if you look at the start of this thread YOU started to talk shit so brutal self-owning again from the master who has a 'god awful physique' himself and wont post pictures with his dramatic make over in a year  ;D haha 5'11 and indians arent doing bad in america:

There are 3.22 Million Indians in America.
                            38% of Doctors in America are Indians.
                            12% of Scientists in America are Indians.
                            36% of NASA employees are Indians.
                            34% of MICROSOFT employees are Indians.
                            28% of IBM employees are Indians.
                            17% of INTEL employees are Indians.
                            13% of XEROX employees are Indians.

epic indians living the american dream, thank you come again  :-*

And 100% of 7-11 workers and Taxi drivers are Indian. Congratulatons. Which category do you fall into? Going to go with the 7-11 worker one. Now stop posting and get to work on that mega slurp. Blue and no ice. Chop chop tiny.

Thank you, come again.

Dynomite h-taper. What's it like having a waist wider than your shoulders?

Prof Moriarty

• Getbig II
  • The greatest evil genius of them all
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2007, 08:41:05 PM »

Shit BF, not to pull a "nzmusclemonster" pedophile thing in case she's under 18, but damn that chick is cute :o

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2007, 08:45:05 PM »
Shit BF, not to pull a "nzmusclemonster" pedophile thing in case she's under 18, but damn that chick is cute :o

hahaha, she's from my high school and 20 or 21 now. Haven't talked to her since that pic was taken 3 or so years ago.

Prof Moriarty

• Getbig II
  • The greatest evil genius of them all
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2007, 09:14:58 PM »
hahaha, she's from my high school and 20 or 21 now. Haven't talked to her since that pic was taken 3 or so years ago.

haha if I weren't married I'd say track her down and give me her number. :)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2007, 06:34:22 AM »
Nick you posted these new pictures where your apparently 'huge' now? Only you could get embarrassed by a kid from a war torn region  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2007, 10:42:55 AM »
Nick you posted these new pictures where your apparently 'huge' now? Only you could get embarrassed by a kid from a war torn region  ::)

What new pictures? There isn't a picture on this site that isn't at least 1.5-2+ years old now. Move along gimmick, you want my dick and I'm not giving it up.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2007, 02:11:14 PM »
What new pictures? There isn't a picture on this site that isn't at least 1.5-2+ years old now. Move along gimmick, you want my dick and I'm not giving it up.

haha of course your huge now!!!!! you said you looked better than that kid you had a hard on for - prove it  horsey boy  ;D I'm guessing your still this skinny ugly geek  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2007, 02:12:57 PM »
haha of course your huge now!!!!! you said you looked better than that kid you had a hard on for - prove it  horsey boy  ;D

Why prove it? I get more pleasure out of watching you laugh at 3 year old pictures while think you're "hurting" me. Ironic that you show up within a minute of xpac posting. How many gimmicks is this clown running?  ::)

I do get a kick out of you thinking that a barely 18 year old kid looks the same at 21.  ;D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2007, 02:14:08 PM »
Why prove it? I get more pleasure out of watching you laugh at 3 year old pictures while think you're "hurting" me. Ironic that you show up within a minute of xpac posting. How many gimmicks is this clown running?  ::)

brutal reply time you must literally be smashing f5!!!!! haha translation = im still that ugly geek.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2007, 02:14:45 PM »
brutal reply time you must literally be smashing f5!!!!! haha translation = im still that ugly geek.

Translation - I'm posting on the V and knew that you had replied to my post from last night before even opening it because you won't get off my nuts. Move along clown, you're obsessed.

You really are fond of self-ownings xpac, I mean noc.  ::)