Author Topic: Clip of me flexing a few months ago - weighing 210 or so  (Read 4168 times)

noc

• Getbig IV
Re: Clip of me flexing a few months ago - weighing 210 or so
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2007, 02:15:19 PM »
I do get a kick out of you thinking that a barely 18 year old kid looks the same at 21.  ;D

epic reviewing post then modifying

translation once again = im still that skinny ugly geek  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2007, 02:17:32 PM »
epic reviewing post then modifying

translation once again = im still that skinny ugly geek  ;D

hahaha, remembering to add something 5 seconds after I posted it. Sorry that I'm not big on double posting when you don't have to wait 32 seconds to review something. I am enjoying the fact you're spamming f5 on this thread posting non-stop about me. I'm not in your head or anything. But hey, you've got 3 year old pictures to laugh at, hahahaha!

Just another gimmick with a penchant for self-ownings.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2007, 02:20:48 PM »
brutal reply time you must literally be smashing f5!!!!! haha translation = im still that ugly geek.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2007, 02:27:13 PM »

We get it, you're obsessed with me. Now do me a favor and stop following me around this site like a lost dog. You're just the random gimmick with an obsession for the Fury. Never seen that before. Now cue the reply within 35 seconds repeating the same thing while posting on a gimmick.  ;D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2007, 02:35:33 PM »
We get it, you're obsessed with me. Now do me a favor and stop following me around this site like a lost dog. You're just the random gimmick with an obsession for the Fury. Never seen that before. Now cue the reply within 35 seconds repeating the same thing while posting on a gimmick.  ;D

another self-owning as your smashing f5 down; i've never talked about how fast people reply or how much people post - thats your 'material' ( ::)) when trying to keep up the 'cool college kid' act when your still a skinny geek who posts on getbig 'drunk'

you've argued with a 16 year old kid that you look better than him at 21 - prove it or go back to brushing them gums.

cue 'my teeth have changed!!! I've filled out my frame too! while brutally avoiding posting the pic to prove your claims  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2007, 02:46:19 PM »
hahahaha, MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!

Did you spend 10 minutes typing that up? You act like an 18 year old looks the same at 21, considering that's when most people change more than anything. But hey, you're really going to insult me typing on a gimmick. You're obsessed kid, it's sad.

I'm not posting the pics because in case you haven't realized yet, the opinion of someone who's too much of a chickenshit to post on their main, let alone post pictures, means absolutely nothing. You're a gimmick with a gigantic hard-on for me. Where's your pictures proving that you actually work out? Because I'm convinced you're a 110 pound pussy with the amount of time you must be spending on this site, considering you're averaging about 8 hours a day on your gimmick, can't even imagine how many are on your main.

hahahaha, a gimmick who thinks his opinion matters. Priceless! There's a few people that know how I look nowadays on this site, you're just not one of them.  ;D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2007, 02:51:22 PM »
aint reading all that but didnt think you would post them up skinny  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2007, 03:03:28 PM »

Go ahead and prove to the world that you're not a gimmick and actually work out? Oh wait, you're too much of a snatch. I find it ironic that you're calling me out from a gimmick. hahahah.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2007, 03:05:15 PM »
Berserk would bitch slap you and then fucck every woman in your pathetic family.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2007, 03:07:21 PM »
Berserk would bitch slap you and then fucck every woman in your pathetic family.

hahahaha, I think he's pissed about that. I took his mom out for a nice candlelit dinner, fuck her in the mouth and then never called her again.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2007, 03:17:02 PM »
How did this thread diminish so quickly?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2007, 03:18:15 PM »
How did this thread diminish so quickly?

My nuthuggers have a knack for doing that.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2007, 03:18:40 PM »
hahahaha, I think he's pissed about that. I took his mom out for a nice candlelit dinner, fuck her in the mouth and then never called her again.
hahahahaa, yes BF, she's quite the nasty jizz guzzling cock hound is she not?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2007, 03:21:05 PM »
hahahahaa, yes BF, she's quite the nasty jizz guzzling cock hound is she not?

hahaha, that's an understatement. My balls were shriveled up after the 6 loads I blew on her face that night.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2007, 04:05:24 PM »
haha the skinny geek and the fat middle aged 'man' combine its almost poetic  ;D

brutal example of how gene splicing can go wrong