Author Topic: Sten profile  (Read 1491 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Sten profile
« on: June 17, 2007, 10:24:14 AM »
cause knowledge is power-

STEROID PROFILE STEN

Chemical Name:
Testosterone Cypionate 75mg & Testosterone Propionate 25 mg
& Dihydrotestosterone 20 mg

Street Name:
Sten

Clinical Use:
Sten is Mexico’s steroidal answer to Testosterone therapy for aging men with virility problems.

Bodybuilding Use:
Sten is used by bodybuilders who cannot get their hands on stronger Testosterone products. For that reason, it’s usually only in demand in Southern California because it’s so readily available over the border. Consider it the bastard brother of Sustanon 250.

Recommended Dose:
300-500 mg per week (3-5 ampoules per week) into 3-5 separate injections. And while this is quite a bit more than you might take of Sustanon, it’s really necessary because of the weakness of the drug.

Side Effects:
The usual androgenic nightmares: Oily skin, acne, hair loss (balding), hair growth (body), gynecomastia, water retention, aggression. A dosing of Propecia and an anti-estrogen, can combat hair loss and gynecomastia in men. Women want to avoid the longer-acting cypionate in this preparation because virilization is imminent.

Price and Availability:
It’s a cheap drug and is readily available across the Mexican border, so it makes it attractive to bodybuilders on the west coast, and those who vacation in Venice and take a day trip down to Mexico. But keep in mind that stops on the border are becoming more frequent. Don’t go down there yourself and pick up even personal use quantities of any steroid if you’re over 195 pounds. Pharmacists at Farmacias make big bucks these days by tipping border guards. Expect to pay around $10-$12 for a 2 ampoule box of Sten. Since you’re going to need between 3 and 5 per week, get about 10 boxes for a good cycle. A hundred bucks isn’t too bad for a cycle of Testosterone, even if it’s a bit weak. Plus, you can barter with them in quantity.

OTC:
Oh hell no.

Fakes:
Sten has never been a drug that people have wanted to knock off since it’s only manufactured in Mexico and isn’t in high demand. I’ve never seen a Sten fake. But then again, I try not to see too much Sten if I can help it.

Masking:
Testosterone is hard to mask. And since one ingredient in Sten is short acting (propionate) and one is longer-acting (cypionate), the combination is difficult to gauge.
Best to consider using this only in the off season, and about 6-8 months away from a competition if you know you’re going to be drug-tested.

Effectiveness Rating:
I give this drug about a 7 on the scale because you have to take about 100-150 mg more of it than you would if you took cypionate and propionate separately.

Final Smack On:
Sten requires more dosing, for some reason, than either Cypionate or Propionate would require if they were taken individually. I never really figured this out, other than to assume that, typically, Mexico’s steroids are weak and never really contain the strength they say they do. This is particularly true for Sustanon because it isn’t an animal grade product. Most things manufactured for human use are much weaker there than anyplace else (Testosterone products, estrogen blockers, thyroid drugs.

http://www.getanabolics.com/2007/06/steroid-profile-sten.html
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
Re: Sten profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 05:46:29 AM »
I have a bit of a different take on Sten:
http://www.steroid.com/Sten.php

I liked the stuff, actually. The cheapest test you can find in Mexico.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
Re: Sten profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 10:45:03 AM »
I believe that it was the 2 tests, plus DHEA, and not dihydrotestosterone, in Sten. I loved that stuff. I used to get it for about 80 cents a vial, down in Mexico. Remember the almost "perfume-like" odor?..................pricel ess....
Cam ad mi