Author Topic: adding in another compound?  (Read 1231 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
adding in another compound?
« on: June 17, 2007, 03:45:01 PM »
I've been using 600mg of test e and 400mg of deca for 6 weeks now and loving it but, am taking the cycle out to the end of sept to try and put on 10 SOLID lbs and not just 10lbs period. Now I know these are low dosages considering but I've been slow to put on the lbs even at 4k cals a day. I've been hearing alot of good things about tren and am curious, with this much time left in my cycle. If I wanted, could I go ahead and add some tren to the mix? Or just wait til next cycle? If I added it, I wanted to run it out to the end with everything else.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: adding in another compound?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 03:57:23 PM »
That is not a low dose. Dose ideas are out of hand these days. Just dumping more in wont help much.
Eat and work out and recover.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 06:43:32 PM »
If you decide to add it in, you don't want to use it the entire time of the rest of your cycle. That would be 15wks and that's too long for tren. Somewhere around the 8wks of tren use is a good place to go from. If you do this, run it the final 8wks...50-75mg/eod should be fine.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 07:27:56 PM »
That is not a low dose. Dose ideas are out of hand these days. Just dumping more in wont help much.
Eat and work out and recover.
i totally agree with that statement,people have lost their fucking mind

bench

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 07:30:50 PM »
600mg test a low dose??? Thats6 X's what the doc would start you off on for TRT. I think its a safe dose, but def not low!

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 08:26:07 PM »
I guess i've always had that misconception. Guys taking 500mg on their first cycle as beginners and most seasoned guys taking 750 or upwards of a gram of test ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE! I'm thinking about taking 50mg of tren eod for the recommended time of 8 weeks to finish it off if I can get ahold of some soon. Thanks again guys.

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 08:35:25 PM »
i tried that.  adding more shit only helps if you are a monster in the gym eat a ton of quality food get plenty of recovery time.i like more compounds when i train everything twice a wk i can recover better and get good steady gains.if your protein and rest are on target you should keep most of your gains.more is better if your hardcore. try test,deca,tren,dbol and winstrol be huge and ripped

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 09:04:43 PM »
Dbol makes it KNOWN that I'm using.  I hold more water than a damn sponge and winny hurts. So right now I'm using the deca and test and getting STRONG but haven't been putting on the weight like I did initially. I'm only 6 weeks  in though now looking at the calendar. I'm eating 4k solid cals a day and want to get to 250 or a little over in 8-10 more weeks. I'm hearing EVERYWHERE that tren is good shit, especially when it comes to strength gains. So I figured if I wanted some, now would be the time.

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 09:15:50 PM »
do it.you will lose body fat.i always do.plus it amplifys everything else your doing perfect recipe for superstrength and crazy aggression in the gym.kill those weights!!!

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 09:36:50 PM »
Wicked YGPM

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 09:48:34 PM »
whats ygpm?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!