Author Topic: Bezerk Fury is stalking me!!!!!!  (Read 7963 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Bezerk Fury is stalking me!!!!!!
« on: June 18, 2007, 12:51:48 AM »
He has started following me around in threads and posting ten thousand word nuclear meltdowns - all because i asked for his opinion on a fight. This seemed pretty reasonable, after all, he is training for the UFC.

Bizzarely he is claiming i'm obsessed with him, even though i haven't posted about him for months. In truth i felt sorry for him after he was exposed as a 120lb ex juicer with teeth like a genetically mutated Mr Ed.

What is wrong with this kid? Is he ok? Should i ring his parents and tell them he needs professional help?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Bezerk Fury is stalking me!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 01:33:31 AM »
I guess you've hit a nerve.   :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 01:41:36 AM »
He has started following me around in threads and posting ten thousand word nuclear meltdowns - all because i asked for his opinion on a fight. This seemed pretty reasonable, after all, he is training for the UFC.

Bizzarely he is claiming i'm obsessed with him, even though i haven't posted about him for months. In truth i felt sorry for him after he was exposed as a 120lb ex juicer with teeth like a genetically mutated Mr Ed.

What is wrong with this kid? Is he ok? Should i ring his parents and tell them he needs professional help?

Maybe you should show him what kinda 'guy' you are :-X

My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum :o. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 02:37:41 AM »
Just a quick reminder of Arvin Patel's lies:

1] His daddy is a billionaire

2] His racially obscure daddy has a better command of language than professional English editors

3] He didn't want any of his daddy's money - preferring instead to make it on his own

4] He is friends with all the top businessmen in New Zealand

5] He can make grown men cry

6] He is about to launch a website that will make him a trillionaire

7] He is a world renowned philosopher

8] He can see the future

9] He can email a woman into bed

10] He eats 6000 calories a day

11] He will put on 45lbs in a month

12] He is the best built natural in the world

13] He has over 200 friends that will do anything for him

14] One of those friends is bigger than Jay Cutler

15] He is descended from the oldest bloodlines in the world

16] He isn't going bald

17] He is straight

18] He is writing a book about getbig - which he will dedicate to Sarcasm

19] He is going to give 5% of his websites profits to Sarcasm

Still want to play Arvin, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 06:26:10 AM »

2] His racially obscure daddy has a better command of language than professional English editors

3] He didn't want any of his daddy's money - preferring instead to make it on his own

8] He can see the future

16] He isn't going bald

17] He is straight

LMAO @ Arvin Patel and the list ;D

However, none of the items in the list can compare with this :-X

My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum :o. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 06:32:45 AM »
In truth i felt sorry for him after he was exposed as a 120lb ex juicer with teeth like a genetically mutated Mr Ed.

Take it easy on Nick now...he just got owned by a kid in another thread and might be on suicide watch again - that is an accurate description though  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 09:41:21 AM »

8] He can see the future

16] He isn't going bald

17] He is straight

you forgot that he chooses too live in a one bedroom shit hole and work in a call centre for minimum wage even though he is a multi millionaire
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 09:44:15 AM »
you forgot that he chooses too live in a one bedroom shit hole and work in a call centre for minimum wage even though he is a multi millionaire

I honestly don't get it - which item on that list is that hard to believe ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 09:45:25 AM »
I honestly don't get it - which item on that list is that hard to believe ???

only number 1 through to 19
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 09:50:44 AM »
only number 1 through to 19

There's quite a few that have been left out, for sure, but I still don't see what's the big deal about the list.

But of course, that's just me 8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 09:51:35 AM »
There's quite a few that have been left out, for sure, but I still don't see what's the big deal about the list.

But of course, that's just me 8)

here is a clue

you are insane

hope that helps
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 09:54:11 AM »
here is a clue

you are insane

hope that helps

At least I don't deepthroat whatever's hanging through the gloryhole and call it 'a service to the fine, young men' of our country :-X

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 10:00:02 AM »
At least I don't deepthroat whatever's hanging through the gloryhole and call it 'a service to the fine, young men' of our country :-X

last year called it wants its posts back
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 10:09:23 AM »
last year called it wants its posts back

Musclebears & cubs called - they have a whole lot of used condoms they're happy for you to pick up as usual :-X

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 10:13:08 AM »
Musclebears & cubs called - they have a whole lot of used condoms they're happy for you to pick up as usual :-X

thanks for proving my point
T

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 10:41:01 AM »
I can't get UKGold to stop talking about me. Be it on the entertainment board, the MMA board or the G&O, I'm in this guy's head and I don't even know why. Maybe it's the fact that I'm not supportive of his desire to have his girlfriend plow the shit out of him?

Get off my nuts. I'm not in dildo pleasures.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 10:43:03 AM »
I can't get UKGold to stop talking about me. Be it on the entertainment board, the MMA board or the G&O, I'm in this guy's head and I don't even know why. Maybe it's the fact that I'm not supportive of his desire to have his girlfriend plow the shit out of him?

Get off my nuts. I'm not in dildo pleasures.

UK= gayest homo on getbig and quite possibly the entire world

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 10:48:21 AM »

I went to the E board for the first time last week just because I was bored and what do I see? UKGold talking about me. I go on the MMA board and what do I see? UKGold talking about me. I'm on the G&O and what do I see? UKGold talking about me. He's got every single picture of mine saved to his harddrive and seems to have a massive hard-on for me. Now he's making more threads about me because I bumped his old dildo post.

As if he hadn't been the longest running joke next to xpac2 on this board, he sure is doing a good job of it now.

Prof Moriarty

• Getbig II
  • The greatest evil genius of them all
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 10:50:31 AM »
hahaha, this day should be called "Berzerk Fury Day" with all the bottom bitches coming out of the wood work to assault the Legend.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2007, 10:53:45 AM »
hahaha, this day should be called "Berzerk Fury Day" with all the bottom bitches coming out of the wood work to assault the Legend.

hahahaha, what cracks me up about my legion of nuthuggers is that despite the fact that they continue to talk about me for months on end, they still can't spell my name right.  Guess that's what happens when you're a homosexual Brit with crooked teeth and a 110 pound physique despite taking a gram of test per week.  :-\

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2007, 11:53:25 AM »
I went to the E board for the first time last week just because I was bored and what do I see? UKGold talking about me. I go on the MMA board and what do I see? UKGold talking about me. I'm on the G&O and what do I see? UKGold talking about me. He's got every single picture of mine saved to his harddrive and seems to have a massive hard-on for me. Now he's making more threads about me because I bumped his old dildo post.

As if he hadn't been the longest running joke next to xpac2 on this board, he sure is doing a good job of it now.

From the looks of his stalkerish ways coupled with his love for le coq in le arse....he might be trying to get you to be the next depositer...i know its gross but im just putting 2 and 2 together

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2007, 12:18:36 PM »
From the looks of his stalkerish ways coupled with his love for le coq in le arse....he might be trying to get you to be the next depositer...i know its gross but im just putting 2 and 2 together

hahaha, unfortunately that's what I was thinking too. Good thing I'm homophobic.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2007, 12:34:22 PM »
hahaha, unfortunately that's what I was thinking too. Good thing I'm homophobic.

yeah man i dont wish that upon you....im just sayin..

the homo strong in that one...

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2007, 12:53:56 PM »
Ok, 'big_mal' ::) Over 2000 posts and this is the first time i've heard of you. And i've already forgotton.

Meltdown

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2007, 12:59:04 PM »
Uk Gold a man I can relate too!!

We both like it hard in the ass, I was where you are now, wondering how to get a massive geezer to bum him, hiding from the straight friends in gay bars.

Don't worry mate after your first anal driving you'll never turn back, relax and let it happen

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST