Author Topic: "Polish" International Pharm. Legit or not?  (Read 1189 times)

subpop200

• Getbig I
  • At my all natural steroid free peak.
"Polish" International Pharm. Legit or not?
« on: June 18, 2007, 01:01:51 AM »
Ok so my friend usually comes to me when he wants to buy steroids cause he knows I'm the paranoid one that always knows how to find out if a steroid is legit or not since I'm up to my neck finding good gear for myself.  So I came across something interesting.  His "buddy" tried to hook him up with some Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate.  He tells me it's 100 mgs per ml so I checked out the official IP website and haha, they don't even make 100 mgs per ml then I found on the official website that it says
"We particularly dissociate ourselves from IP products from Poland,
which can be found under *((*&)*&(*& Those counterfeits do not contain any active agents, what, among
other things, explains the unrealistic cheap prices of these
audacious counterfeits."  Well I don't wanna post the website since I don't think it's allowed but the website basically is a polish internationl pharm website all in polish language which seems odd.

So I look under the polish website and they infact do produce 100 mgs per ml trenbolone so I figure it must be this stuff my friend is trying to get.  And this is a "buddy" he has trusted for years that tried to sell him this stuff.  So I'm wondering, does the polish IP website sell legit stuff but just get busted on by the official IP website just out of competition....or is it really a bad product that truly contains no active ingredient?  What do you all think?  Anyone tried the Trenbolone 100 mgs/ml by polish IP? 

subpop200

• Getbig I
  • At my all natural steroid free peak.
Re: "Polish" International Pharm. Legit or not?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 03:45:45 PM »
Wtf someone has to know about this. 

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 08:15:58 AM »
Wtf someone has to know about this. 

Well as i know IP is only from China. The guys who make for IP have been arrest by CHinese!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 08:50:17 AM »
PM