Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 16, 2014, 06:45:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jock Itch Question  (Read 3992 times)
YoungBlood
Getbig V

Weee!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2007, 04:05:15 PM »

Shower after any rigorous activity. Wash the sweat away, and your problem is gone.
Report to moderator   Logged
bigkubby
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2007, 10:43:49 PM »

try taking a shower and when you do, take a cracker in the shower with you so you can scrape all the cheese fumunda even under your little foreskin too!!!! and after you scrape you have a healthy snack and as emeril live always says baaaaaaaaamm!!!!!!! you have a healthy snack ENJOY.

i
PORKY
Getbig III

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2007, 02:17:53 AM »

try taking a shower and when you do, take a cracker in the shower with you so you can scrape all the cheese fumunda even under your little foreskin too!!!! and after you scrape you have a healthy snack and as emeril live always says baaaaaaaaamm!!!!!!! you have a healthy snack ENJOY.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!....Damn! I just had an image flash in my head reading this LOOOOOOOOL!!!

Pain Before Pleasure
bigkubby
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2007, 02:48:47 AM »

true story hope this helps Kiss

i
packetman
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2007, 02:50:48 AM »

Lotriman Af cost 9.99 for a small ass tube....

How much for the stuff that goes on your balls?  Grin
bigkubby
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2007, 02:56:00 AM »

How much for the stuff that goes on your balls?  Grin
try dippng your balls in egg batter and flour  then drop them in a frying pan hope this helps

i
bigkubby
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2007, 05:30:12 PM »

or try rubbing some peanut butter on your sack and let your pooch lick it off. hope this helps Grin

i
chainsaw
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 05:33:45 PM »

lamasil spray.  Works better than the lotion.  Once a day, keep that underwear changed after a workout.   

Also, wash you're hands before you piss at the gym, not after.  Washing before keeps all the fungus from the equipment from you're family jewels.

Most are all show no go!
bigkubby
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2007, 05:43:48 PM »

lamasil spray.  Works better than the lotion.  Once a day, keep that underwear changed after a workout.   

Also, wash you're hands before you piss at the gym, not after.  Washing before keeps all the fungus from the equipment from you're family jewels.
really i shake hands rub the sweat off my balls shake more hands eat my pre workout meal scratch some more , workout ,shake some more hands,post workout meal then finally wash my hands while in the shower and still dont suffer jock itch. i hope this helps

i
wes mantooth
Getbig IV

Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2007, 10:16:14 PM »

lamasil spray.  Works better than the lotion. 

yup...spray is better...

also, sleep with your twig and berries in a clean sock red hot chilli peppers style. helps prevent sweat build up between the thighs...(doc actually gave me ...errr...my buddy that advice years ago when "he" had that problem)
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2007, 01:33:04 AM »

100% serious answer that would blow away any of the previous suggestions.  Try Kukui Nut Oil from Oils of Aloha in Hawaii.  100% guaranteed it will get it to go away.  I used to send it to my daughters mom for her to put on our daughter diaper rash and gone the next day.  Kukui Nut oil has healing properties far better and scientifically proven than Aloe.  It is unreal and the best for any skin rash.  It is used in burn clinics around the world.  It is awesome stuff and it does work.  Read their testamonials.  They are real.
BIG ACH
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2007, 04:46:28 AM »

RUB A GRAPEFRUIT ON IT!!!!

Sorry I couldn't resist!   Grin
davidpaul
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2007, 04:48:14 AM »

100% serious answer that would blow away any of the previous suggestions.  Try Kukui Nut Oil from Oils of Aloha in Hawaii.  100% guaranteed it will get it to go away.  I used to send it to my daughters mom for her to put on our daughter diaper rash and gone the next day.  Kukui Nut oil has healing properties far better and scientifically proven than Aloe.  It is unreal and the best for any skin rash.  It is used in burn clinics around the world.  It is awesome stuff and it does work.  Read their testamonials.  They are real.

bro he has some sort of bacteria infection from not washing his balls properly, not nappy rash Grin
MustangAce
Getbig I

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 10:59:12 PM »

This is one of the funniest things i've ever read
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!