Author Topic: ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO HEAR ON GETBIG........  (Read 2912 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO HEAR ON GETBIG........
« on: June 18, 2007, 12:30:02 PM »
is when you get some clown who says something like the following, "hey guys i'm 152 pounds and i just got done bench pressing 455 for 12 and inclining the 150's for a few stes of 10, is that good?" hahahahaha, and then when you doubt their claim they say. "i wasn't aware that was all that great for someone 152 pounds, i'm sure there's a lot of guys on here who can do that", hahahahahahhaaaaa.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO HEAR ON GETBIG........
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 12:45:30 PM »
hahahahaha, also the same guy is 1 percent bodyfat, eats 1 piece of toast a day and has 20 inch arms at 152 bodyweight and runs a billion dollar company.

Patrik15

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 12:48:31 PM »
dude your a loser
Got Lift?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 01:15:45 PM »
I like it best when people get caught out. This 'guy' claims a 500lb deadlift!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 01:17:44 PM »

Hahahaha Hershey.... ive never seen a better owning. Whats even funnier is now he has hidden himself away.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 01:19:26 PM »
Hahahaha Hershey.... ive never seen a better owning. Whats even funnier is now he has hidden himself away.
He's resurfaced! Totally lost his mind though. Poor kid, i actually feel sorry for him.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 01:21:25 PM »
is when you get some clown who says something like the following, "hey guys i'm 152 pounds and i just got done bench pressing 455 for 12 and inclining the 150's for a few stes of 10, is that good?" hahahahaha, and then when you doubt their claim they say. "i wasn't aware that was all that great for someone 152 pounds, i'm sure there's a lot of guys on here who can do that", hahahahahahhaaaaa.

yes thats stupid, but why do you dont like it when a 180 pound guy can do 225 pound lunges for 10 reps each leg, why do you dont like that? Is it because you re too weak to do that at a bodyweight of 240?

affy

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 01:29:46 PM »
yes thats stupid, but why do you dont like it when a 180 pound guy can do 225 pound lunges for 10 reps each leg, why do you dont like that? Is it because you re too weak to do that at a bodyweight of 240?

serious question

were you dropped on the head as a child?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 02:45:12 PM »
serious question

were you dropped on the head as a child?
hahahaha, don't you know that "el mariachi" can do 225 pound deep lunges for 20 reps with absolutely no problem even though Ronnie Coleman himself uses 185 pounds? ;D

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 02:52:04 PM »

How do you know he can't do it? I've seen quite a few skinny looking guys who can deadlift a lot more than you'd think. There's one guy at my gym who doesn't look strong at all but deadlifted (265kg) close to 600 pounds in the powerlifting competition at my university last year.
Hrmmm

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 02:56:09 PM »
Lunges are for fags and women.   

The Coach

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 02:59:37 PM »
"I've benched 535 at 181lbs"   

Ha, I wonder who the delusional idiot was that said that :D!

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 03:01:56 PM »
Lunges are for fags and women.   

You've never lunged before have you? Two of the most difficult leg exercises are lunges and bulgarian split squats.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 03:04:47 PM »
You've never lunged before have you? Two of the most difficult leg exercises are lunges and bulgarian split squats.

Never needed to.  Squats rule.

Those exercises look to much like "Core" stuff............very gay, but i love to watch the girls do them.. 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 03:05:47 PM »
hahaha, UKGold is obsessed with me!!!!

My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum :o. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?

My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum :o. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?

I do get a kick out of the fact that you've been following me around Getbig for almost 48 straight hours now, though.  ;D

Just don't expect me to fuck you with a dildo anytime soon.

The Coach

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 03:06:57 PM »

Never needed to.  Squats rule.

Those exercises look to much like "Core" stuff............very gay, but i love to watch the girls do them.. 8)

There are other reasons to do them.........if I took those two out of programs, my athletes would be running at a snails pace.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 03:13:34 PM »
There are other reasons to do them.........if I took those two out of programs, my athletes would be running at a snails pace.

Well you do what you gotta do....Im no trainer.  Just lucky that weights were good to me.............so was food.lol  ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 03:21:41 PM »

Amen.
HAHA, RON.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 03:23:00 PM »
lunges are brutal when they're done right with decent weight and going deep on the reps but squats are still harder.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2007, 03:55:58 PM »
lunges are brutal when they're done right with decent weight and going deep on the reps but squats are still harder.

How would you know, you never set foot in a gym? ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2007, 03:58:44 PM »
How would you know, you never set foot in a gym? ???
hahahaha, ok "dabamaman" why don't you post that video of you quarter sqautting 295 again, we all need a laugh. ;D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2007, 04:02:39 PM »
hahahaha, don't you know that "el mariachi" can do 225 pound deep lunges for 20 reps with absolutely no problem even though Ronnie Coleman himself uses 185 pounds? ;D

well ronnie is doing lunges at the end of his leg-routine, not for mass building purposes, mainly to get some hams seperation. So that explaines why he only does them light, i bet he can do it with 450 pounds if he wants to.Ive making lunges my nr. 1 leg excersize for mass building, thats why i do them heavy, cause i have lowerback problems with squat, just doesnt feel right the squat.

AND RONNIE IS DOING PARTIAL REPS WITH THAT WEIGHT, HELL I COULD DO IT WITH 350 POUNDS LIKE THAT, I GO ALL THE WAY DOWN WITH MY OTHER KNEE TOUCHING THE GROUND, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE CARFULLY NOT TO LOSE BALANCE.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2007, 04:03:28 PM »
rudes workout
bench -818 pds 3 sets 20 reps
squats- 1200 pounds 6 sets 45 reps
shlulder press 923 pounds 3 sets  56 reps
deadlifts - 2300 12 sets 23 reps
oh and i wiegh 115 im a beast

light wieght baby!!!!!!!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2007, 04:05:30 PM »
hahahaha, ok "dabamaman" why don't you post that video of you quarter sqautting 295 again, we all need a laugh. ;D

Sorry I'm not him. So far I've been called debussey, texasbubba, shawn ray, hank wood, atlantic, dabamaman, derek anthony.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2007, 04:11:44 PM »
Sorry I'm not him. So far I've been called debussey, texasbubba, shawn ray, hank wood, atlantic, dabamaman, derek anthony.
hahah, someone called you hank wood? That guy is a nutter.
Hrmmm