Author Topic: Where does it go?  (Read 3544 times)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
Where does it go?
« on: June 18, 2007, 04:22:44 PM »
Injectable AAS is usually suspended in oil, so when the AAS goes into the bloodstream does it take the oil with it or is the oil excreted some other way?

I've heard some people say that injectable AAS will cause a synthol like effect in the muscles, as synthol is just oil injected into the muscles. That's what made me wonder about this. It doesn't seem like the oil from AAS sticks around long enough to be noticeable within the muscle.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Where does it go?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 06:41:26 PM »
The deal w/ site oil is having the guts to shoot at least 3cc in even a smallish muscle. I dont see how THAT CAN'T Stretch it, but no thanks from this guy!  1 or 2cc of oil here and there ain't doin jack. You need to get really abusive w/ the oil volume to see effect. Danger.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 06:44:32 PM »
The deal w/ site oil is having the guts to shoot at least 3cc in even a smallish muscle. I dont see how THAT CAN'T Stretch it, but no thanks from this guy!  1 or 2cc of oil here and there ain't doin jack. You need to get really abusive w/ the oil volume to see effect. Danger.

But how long does the oil stick around? Does it get absorbed with the AAS or not?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 06:44:47 PM »
Good question. My guess would be it's just absorbed by the body as time goes on. If anyone has any research on it I'd love to see it.

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 07:54:47 PM »
the oil is excreted throgh the skin. why do you think you feel oily when on a cycle?

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 08:11:51 PM »
the oil is excreted throgh the skin. why do you think you feel oily when on a cycle?

I think the oily skin is an androgenic side-effect. Men's skin is naturally a lot oilier than a womans due to higher testosterone. Maybe some of the oily skin is due to AAS being excreted, but all of it can't be.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 08:13:20 PM »
Ill bet the body "eats" it, metabolizes it almost like you ate it.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 05:26:51 AM »

3 cc's is light even for a small muscle when using site injection oil. the trick to it is that you have to make a ton of little injections to prevent the bubbling, lumpy look. imagine doing 20 shots a day in each calf EOD!!! fuck that noise

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 06:20:52 AM »
3 cc's is light even for a small muscle when using site injection oil. the trick to it is that you have to make a ton of little injections to prevent the bubbling, lumpy look. imagine doing 20 shots a day in each calf EOD!!! fuck that noise

That's pretty much what I figured,  5cc min in a arm eod. No Thanks.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2007, 06:15:02 AM »
Injectable AAS is usually suspended in oil, so when the AAS goes into the bloodstream does it take the oil with it or is the oil excreted some other way?

I've heard some people say that injectable AAS will cause a synthol like effect in the muscles, as synthol is just oil injected into the muscles. That's what made me wonder about this. It doesn't seem like the oil from AAS sticks around long enough to be noticeable within the muscle.

The oil is excreted by the body gradually over time as any foreign substance would.  The only "synthol-like" effect is the initial lump created within the muscle belly, and perhaps the inflammatory response from the ester.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 11:12:14 AM »
Is it not tricky to inject the bis and tris due to nerve endings, tendons, etc?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 11:17:30 AM »
Is it not tricky to inject the bis and tris due to nerve endings, tendons, etc?

I can do a few spots on Tri's w/ not a problem, but Bi's I dont like, maybe just because it's right in my face when I do it ;D,  Ive also pulled back blood there more times than I'm comfortable with myself.
SOme Bi bruising issues at site too, from arm workouts after the shots, I'd deffinitlley say hit  'em after a good armworkout if someones gonna do.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 09:09:31 AM »
I can do a few spots on Tri's w/ not a problem, but Bi's I dont like, maybe just because it's right in my face when I do it ;D,  Ive also pulled back blood there more times than I'm comfortable with myself.
SOme Bi bruising issues at site too, from arm workouts after the shots, I'd deffinitlley say hit  'em after a good armworkout if someones gonna do.
I'd disagree, I don't think pinning a muscle after its been worked is the best idea. Now I have no proof of this other then my own experience, so I could be wrong. But any time I inject a muscle that i just trained, it always causes a lot of post injection pain and swelling. If things are going to knot up or swell, this is a sure fire way for this to happen...at least it is in my case. My guess is this can happen because the muscle has already had a lot of trauma inflicted on it, and your just flaming the fire, kind of like pouring salt on an open wound.

I've always found the best time to inject a muscle is before i train it, if I have shoulders then I inject shoulders and then train, or whatever the muscle is. For starters this doesn't cause the problem associated with post training injection of a muscle and it seems to help disperse the oil more efficiently. Now I don't always inject a muscle right before I train it...it doesn't always work out that way, if it doesn't I'll just pick some spot that has not been injected recently or trained.

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2007, 10:20:17 AM »
i'm glad you brough that up AJ.  Not to take the focus off the current topic, but i was curious to see what people's thoughts were on when to inject...pre or post workout.  I say i have to agree with you completely as i recently did a quad pin right after a heavy leg day and it knotted up like no other pin i've ever done.  For me, pre-workout seems to have less side affects in the end IMO.
Pop Drop & Squat it

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2007, 10:38:01 AM »
I'd disagree, I don't think pinning a muscle after its been worked is the best idea. Now I have no proof of this other then my own experience, so I could be wrong. But any time I inject a muscle that i just trained, it always causes a lot of post injection pain and swelling. If things are going to knot up or swell, this is a sure fire way for this to happen...at least it is in my case. My guess is this can happen because the muscle has already had a lot of trauma inflicted on it, and your just flaming the fire, kind of like pouring salt on an open wound.

I've always found the best time to inject a muscle is before i train it, if I have shoulders then I inject shoulders and then train, or whatever the muscle is. For starters this doesn't cause the problem associated with post training injection of a muscle and it seems to help disperse the oil more efficiently. Now I don't always inject a muscle right before I train it...it doesn't always work out that way, if it doesn't I'll just pick some spot that has not been injected recently or trained.

I intended for Biceps only there AJ. I have had 2 bad Bruising events with bi shots done prior, even 2 days before  the arm workout. As little as 1cc. Maybee a bigger bicep can soak it up better, but I contract real hard, and that oil bolus is a ball that aint gonna go away.

Other spots, I'm just thinking of not having post shot pain interfer w/ a leg workout.
Delts rarely give me any prob, but I've overused them too long IMO, so I'm trying to give  'em a break by spreading them around.
I do lots of my shots preworkout. Try a blast of Prop, or 4cc of Sus 1 1/2 hrs pre workout. Not as good as 3 Dbol, but not bad.