Author Topic: GORE ANNOUNCES 2008 presidential Run!!!!!!  (Read 1037 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
GORE ANNOUNCES 2008 presidential Run!!!!!!
« on: June 18, 2007, 05:28:09 PM »
Gotcha  ;D

All kidding aside, when you read that headline, you felt a jolt of excitement, didn't ya?

When was the last time you felt excitement about the 2008 election?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: GORE ANNOUNCES 2008 presidential Run!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 05:47:00 PM »
Gotcha  ;D

All kidding aside, when you read that headline, you felt a jolt of excitement, didn't ya?

When was the last time you felt excitement about the 2008 election?

You claim that you're not prepared to make any changes in your life to correct the environmental situation.

Yet you think it would be exciting if a known environmental activist like Al Gore would enter the presidential run?

Explain that to me.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 05:52:34 PM »
environment... gun control... abortion... these issues don't matter, man.

honestly, whoever runs, that doesn't matter much either.  the BIG things - steamrolling mid east resources and global financial mgmt - are handled above presidential level.  handled by consensus of the us policy makers, and done so at teh expense of asia and mid east.  been that was for 60 years.

We just like to have a spunky guy running the place.  And Gore has spunk.  :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 05:03:59 AM »
environment... gun control... abortion... these issues don't matter, man.

:o   :o   :o

240, is it that you believe the environment really doesn't matter,
...or is it that you believe the environment will not factor into the decisions made?

Because from my perspective, I believe the environment is the one area in which we could get global concensus.
With the environment there is no "us vs. them", ...there is no upper hand at the expense of others.
With the environment there is no global hegemony. We all go down together
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 07:31:10 AM »
the US could care less about the world's outcries because we've killed 50k to 650k Iraqis.

I have a feeling they care just as much about some scientists predictions.

money to be made.  short term thinking.  they probably assume money and technology will buy them out of the mess should the rising water ever be a problem.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 07:43:05 AM »
240, I still hope you come and post here part-time. Your insights are great and this forum would tank if you stopped posting.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 08:03:05 AM »
:o   :o   :o

240, is it that you believe the environment really doesn't matter,
...or is it that you believe the environment will not factor into the decisions made?

Because from my perspective, I believe the environment is the one area in which we could get global concensus.
With the environment there is no "us vs. them", ...there is no upper hand at the expense of others.
With the environment there is no global hegemony. We all go down together

Thing is the time to do something was then, not now, now means giving up comforts, luxuries, and additional money, people are rutted into their ways. there is a us vs. them big business vs the little guys, we all go down together but with some having bigger pockets than others.

The Coach

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 08:19:16 AM »
LMAO......just the title alone made me laugh....hahahahahahahah ah. Maybe he can get John Kerry as his running mate :D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 09:14:31 AM »
Thing is the time to do something was then, not now, now means giving up comforts, luxuries, and additional money, people are rutted into their ways. there is a us vs. them big business vs the little guys, we all go down together but with some having bigger pockets than others.

I would think the time is NOW, ...more than ever. It doesn't have to mean giving up comforts and luxuries or additional money. infact, it could lead to improvements and greater comforts and luxuries, and additional money.

There's a lot of green in green. The sooner the powers that be realize this, the sooner we'll see action on that front.
w