Author Topic: ALEX23 Vs KIWIOL comparisons  (Read 13874 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: ALEX23 Vs KIWIOL comparisons
« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2007, 06:34:10 PM »
9% isn't going to cut it imo. Who are your favorites this year? Pick your early top 3.

If I nail my conditioning, I think I can take it cause I'm quite complete. But it depends on what guys like Alex23, Groink, big_mal etc look like when they are super lean. I think I can take DW in the muscularity round 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2007, 06:36:52 PM »
If I nail my conditioning, I think I can take it cause I'm quite complete. But it depends on what guys like Alex23, Groink, big_mal etc look like when they are super lean. I think I can take DW in the muscularity round 8)

Alex can't enter the Mr. Getbig as far as I know. Groink is not doing it and yes, Big_Mal is a big dude, he could turn some heads. Like I said, second place is wide open imo.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2007, 08:27:41 PM »
Alex can't enter the Mr. Getbig as far as I know. Groink is not doing it and yes, Big_Mal is a big dude, he could turn some heads. Like I said, second place is wide open imo.

You don't think your friend can place any higher than third? 8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2007, 06:30:37 AM »

They should have the contest in late november.  who the hell wants to spend the majority of their summer getting ready for an online bbing contest.

The pool's open, My daughter's off from school so I entertain a lot in the summer, I can't be fucked worrying about a diet.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2007, 11:34:44 AM »
They should have the contest in late november.  who the hell wants to spend the majority of their summer getting ready for an online bbing contest.

The pool's open, My daughter's off from school so I entertain a lot in the summer, I can't be fucked worrying about a diet.

Then let's do it in late November mate. Makes sense - you diet to a fair extent :P for the comp, get nice and lean and are ready to get into the offseason that'll coincide with the Christmas holidays.

You should do it too - you need to be about as lean as you are in the 'arm' pic you posted. Honestly, you are the only guy here who can gimme a run, apart from Alex23 and Big_Mal 8)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2007, 11:39:55 AM »

Dont forget a bag for that face of yours... you could make an onion cry
X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2007, 11:40:44 AM »
Dont forget a bag for that face of yours... you could make an onion cry

As if you are going to be staring at anything above my waist when you see my pics :D

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2007, 11:42:06 AM »
As if you are going to be staring at anything above my waist when you see my pics :D

Im sure we will all get a laugh at your piss stained underwear  ;D
X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2007, 11:43:27 AM »

Hahahahaha no way in hell am I pulling a DW that way :-X

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2007, 11:44:13 AM »
Hahahahaha no way in hell am I pulling a DW that way :-X

AHAHAHAHAH  :)
X

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2007, 04:32:38 PM »

where s musclebunny??

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2007, 11:50:08 PM »

you are a fat little midget

hope that helps
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2007, 03:27:57 AM »
you are a fat little midget

hope that helps

Meltdown

Hope that helps

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2007, 09:05:51 AM »
Meltdown

Hope that helps

meltdown or not

you lost 45lbs and were still fat
T

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #114 on: June 23, 2007, 11:44:51 AM »
Doesn't matter really. We could make it like an off season Mr Getbig - by invite only, perhaps. Guys like Groink, Big_Mal, Dballin, Alex, Dan18, Alexxx, Stavios, Adonis and a few others, including even Danielson's friend. We could hold it sometime September to October.

No prizes or anything - just an online contest. What do you guys think?

I might be down for something like this, something to get me dieted down but not depleted.  I'm 245 right now with alot of water retention and would like to get down to about 205 before my next bulking session.  PM me with the details, I may be interested.  No banana hammocks though....
\

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 23, 2007, 11:51:05 AM »
I might be down for something like this, something to get me dieted down but not depleted.  I'm 245 right now with alot of water retention and would like to get down to about 205 before my next bulking session.  PM me with the details, I may be interested.  No banana hammocks though....

245 damn, how tall are you?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2007, 01:20:17 PM »
\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2007, 06:35:47 PM »

No details to PM dude. We'll just do it the last week of the year, just before the holiday season starts. How's that?

Let's see for who Christmas is going to come early this year - don't ask me to use my Oracle power and tell you the answer ;)