Author Topic: Suicide bombers coming to the States?  (Read 4252 times)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
Suicide bombers coming to the States?
« on: June 18, 2007, 07:06:12 PM »
I know this should be in the political forum, but I thought people might be interested in this.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/06/exclusive_suici.html

Large teams of newly trained suicide bombers are being sent to the United States and Europe, according to evidence contained on a new videotape obtained by the Blotter on ABCNews.com.

Teams assigned to carry out attacks in the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Germany were introduced at an al Qaeda/Taliban training camp graduation ceremony held June 9.

A Pakistani journalist was invited to attend and take pictures as some 300 recruits, including boys as young as 12, were supposedly sent off on their suicide missions.

Photos: Inside an al Qaeda/Taliban 'Graduation'

The tape shows Taliban military commander Mansoor Dadullah, whose brother was killed by the U.S. last month, introducing and congratulating each team as they stood.

"These Americans, Canadians, British and Germans come here to Afghanistan from faraway places," Dadullah says on the tape. "Why shouldn't we go after them?"

The leader of the team assigned to attack Great Britain spoke in English.

"So let me say something about why we are going, along with my team, for a suicide attack in Britain," he said. "Whether my colleagues, companions and Muslim brothers die today or tonight, every drop of our blood will invigorate the Muslim (unintelligible)."

Video: Watch the Taliban's 'Graduation' Ceremony

U.S. intelligence officials described the event as another example of "an aggressive and sophisticated propaganda campaign."

Others take it very seriously.

"It doesn't take too many who are willing to actually do it and be able to slip through the net and get into the United States or England and cause a lot of damage," said ABC News consultant Richard Clarke, the former White House counterterrorism official.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Suicide bombers coming to the States?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 07:08:08 PM »
Discontinue immigration from Pakistan and the Middle East. Very simple!

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 07:09:02 PM »
I know this should be in the political forum, but I thought people might be interested in this.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/06/exclusive_suici.html

Large teams of newly trained suicide bombers are being sent to the United States and Europe, according to evidence contained on a new videotape obtained by the Blotter on ABCNews.com.

Teams assigned to carry out attacks in the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Germany were introduced at an al Qaeda/Taliban training camp graduation ceremony held June 9.

A Pakistani journalist was invited to attend and take pictures as some 300 recruits, including boys as young as 12, were supposedly sent off on their suicide missions.

Photos: Inside an al Qaeda/Taliban 'Graduation'

The tape shows Taliban military commander Mansoor Dadullah, whose brother was killed by the U.S. last month, introducing and congratulating each team as they stood.

"These Americans, Canadians, British and Germans come here to Afghanistan from faraway places," Dadullah says on the tape. "Why shouldn't we go after them?"

The leader of the team assigned to attack Great Britain spoke in English.

"So let me say something about why we are going, along with my team, for a suicide attack in Britain," he said. "Whether my colleagues, companions and Muslim brothers die today or tonight, every drop of our blood will invigorate the Muslim (unintelligible)."

Video: Watch the Taliban's 'Graduation' Ceremony

U.S. intelligence officials described the event as another example of "an aggressive and sophisticated propaganda campaign."

Others take it very seriously.

"It doesn't take too many who are willing to actually do it and be able to slip through the net and get into the United States or England and cause a lot of damage," said ABC News consultant Richard Clarke, the former White House counterterrorism official.

Maybe Nancy Polosi and Harry Reid can have a "dialog" with them and ask them nicely to reconsider ::)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 07:13:03 PM »
Maybe Nancy Polosi and Harry Reid can have a "dialog" with them and ask them nicely to reconsider ::)

Liberal P*ssies should be forced to be our suicide bombers.

Was that too harsh?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 07:30:54 PM »
? last time i checked the goverment of the U.S. was lead by President Bush and my cousin VP Cheney and that lezzy condi rice.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 07:31:13 PM »
are any of them competing in the arnold?
Deep Tissue Massage

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 07:33:22 PM »
are any of them competing in the arnold?

LOL   :D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 07:36:45 PM »
? last time i checked the goverment of the U.S. was lead by President Buch and my cousin VP Cheney and that lezzy condi rice.

Its a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado known as the Meadows.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 09:28:26 PM »
'Cause Bush and Co. are doing a spectacular job in running the "war on terror", right?  ::)
Idiot.
!

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 10:36:43 PM »
'Cause Bush and Co. are doing a spectacular job in running the "war on terror", right?  ::)
Idiot.

Better freaking job than any liberal would do.......oh, wait, some idiot on here said there was no war on terror!!

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 10:37:28 PM »
PS.......move this to the political board.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 12:06:44 AM »
Better freaking job than any liberal would do.......oh, wait, some idiot on here said there was no war on terror!!
There isn't a "war on terror"...idiot. How do you have a war on a concept?  It's going about as well as the war on drugs. ::)
Since you are so into sucking the dick of "conservatives", what is it about the disaster of Iraq and the inability to capture bin Laden that pleases you?
!

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 08:18:11 AM »
There isn't a "war on terror"...idiot. How do you have a war on a concept?  It's going about as well as the war on drugs. ::)
Since you are so into sucking the dick of "conservatives", what is it about the disaster of Iraq and the inability to capture bin Laden that pleases you?

Hahahahaha.........why not? Libs have declaired a war on "Global Warming". And about the inability of capturing Bin Laden, Clinton literally let him go on at least 10 different occations.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 08:40:05 AM »
War on terror lol..

Of course terrorists are a problem. But we're giving them an excuse to hate us.

Combine taking their oil and building bases in the middle east with their already mad religion and it's literally the bomb..  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2007, 11:03:10 AM »
Hahahahaha.........why not? Libs have declaired a war on "Global Warming". And about the inability of capturing Bin Laden, Clinton literally let him go on at least 10 different occations.

What's Clinton have to do with the last six years?  ::) Hahaha...moron. Keep jerking off to Dick Cheney posters.

The 2008 presidential candidate [Joe Biden] also fielded questions on national security. Biden disagreed that the war on terror is just a bumper sticker, but said that terror is "being conflated with every other problem we have around the world."

In response to Sen. Hillary Clinton's, D-N.Y., comments that America is safer now than it was after 9/11, Biden characterized the current administration as "criminally negligent in how it has been dealt with the prospect of preventing another terrorist attack in the United States of America."

!

The Coach

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 03:13:54 PM »
What's Clinton have to do with the last six years?  ::)

If Clinton would have kept him we wouldn't be in this mess, admit it, he screwed up worse than GW!!

The Coach

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2007, 03:16:03 PM »
War on terror lol..

Of course terrorists are a problem. But we're giving them an excuse to hate us.

Combine taking their oil and building bases in the middle east with their already mad religion and it's literally the bomb..  ;D

What was the excuse in the 80's and 90's when they were bombing the shit out of us on our territories?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2007, 03:32:30 PM »
If Clinton would have kept him we wouldn't be in this mess, admit it, he screwed up worse than GW!!
You are too dumb to inhale the air we all breathe. Kill yourself.
!

The Coach

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 03:34:33 PM »
You are too dumb to inhale the air we all breathe. Kill yourself.

Good answer.....I would have expected nothing less from a peace loving Lib.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 04:18:49 PM »
Good answer.....I would have expected nothing less from a peace loving Lib.
You're welcome. ;) Since I am not nearly as peaceful or liberal as you are dumb, and as you stated my answer was a good one...please execute my instructions at once. Your nation is counting on you!
!

The Coach

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 08:38:31 PM »
You're welcome. ;) Since I am not nearly as peaceful or liberal as you are dumb, and as you stated my answer was a good one...please execute my instructions at once. Your nation is counting on you!

LOL....ok,that was funny :D!