Author Topic: First time for everything...  (Read 873 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
First time for everything...
« on: June 18, 2007, 07:36:36 PM »
So lately I've been rotating my ass and my delts for injection sites to not ruin my delts entirely receptor wise. Now here's my question. After injecting in my left ass cheek, where there was previously a knot from a test e shot two weeks go, I decided to shoot again but try to avoid that area. Well as soon as I drop the hammer and pull out the pin. Blood literally shoots two feet out of the pin hole and I quickly applied pressure to it. A few more larger drops welled up but nothing like that has ever happened before and sure enough, I hit the same spot as I did last time. Could it be blood built up from irritation of the last injection site or do you think I knicked something? There was enough on my gauze that when I brought it to my nose (out of curiosity), it smelled like oil and not blood like I thought it would. Did I lose the entire ject volume? Should I reshoot in another site what I intended to use on that injection?

Before anyone asks, yes I aspirated. A tiny trail of blood but nothing started to flow into the barrel.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: First time for everything...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 07:53:07 PM »
It sounds like you just hit a vein. Ive had a delt shot bleed very good recently for a short time, practically squirting.
I doubt all the inj came out.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: First time for everything...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 07:58:34 PM »
It sounds like you just hit a vein. Ive had a delt shot bleed very good recently for a short time, practically squirting.
I doubt all the inj came out.

If anything I'll just shoot half a cc tomorrow in the quad.