Author Topic: Best threats of violence thread  (Read 3030 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Best threats of violence thread
« on: June 19, 2007, 11:49:09 AM »
So far today ricosuarve threatened to punch SF in the face .:o
A couple of days ago someone put up a picture of knives and threatened DP. :o
What are the best violent threats on Get Big????

and who has recieved the most threats??
has to be either SF or Bfury ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Best threats of violence thread
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 11:50:20 AM »
So far today ricosuarve threatened to punch SF in the face .:o
A couple of days ago someone put up a picture of knives and threatened DP. :o
What are the best violent threats on Get Big????

and who has recieved the most threats??
has to be either SF or Bfury ;D

I think it's pretty close between me and Sarcasm. I had a nice stretch where I was averaging 5-10 a day for a good month or two.

This one isn't one of the 30 or so threats of future jailhouse rape and murder by knifepoint that I've gotten from Beks, but this is by far his most emotional meltdown. This is in my top 5.

AHAAAAAAAAAA............ .whoa............now how funny is this, fucking pure Gold berzerkfury, Gold SHIT.     "I have my own board, i am king, here me roar"   fucking pathetic, almost as much as your family line, which no one can figure out until we get done.

and all the free Willey stuff, enough already, I think ill pee my pants :P

i haven't laughed so much since I dreamed or raping you kiwi :-X

just for the record my little douche bags, "The fat fuck" can bench over 500, yes he can.............still laughing?, hmmmmmmm.........ok..... ....he lives in Hawaii right on the ocean, has a hot ass bitch for a girlfriend............dr ives a new wht "E" series mercedes Benz...........still laughing.........works for ?????, you'll see soon on T.V........

now the bad part of this "fatfuck", he is the most giving guy around, shirt off the back!..........laughs at all the shit on here.....mostly the little tits as you say, who take this all real..................fu cking morons :D :) :)

he is so fat, that in kona a little frail kid approaches the "fatfuck" as you say and I while working out at the gym, at first we say....WTF, he ask Keith if he knows a certain bodybuilder/star, Keith replies YES i do, how come?....the little boy replies " my aunty told me that you could talk to him, about this time the aunt approaches, we immediately identify her as a waitress we see all the time. This same waitress tells us that her little boy has terminal cancer, and how he admires this one bodybuilder from the past and only wants to talk to him.
Well your FATFUCK pal, onlyme, pics up his cell phone and calls the bodybuilder in question,right then and there, telling him about the little boy and his wish, moments later the kid is talking to the man. Tear's running down his face.

I love that FATFUCK!, what a gentleman............... ....

So great job on lying your ass's off and talking major shit , think of all the other guys on here who could pick up a phone and call about any pro bodybuilder let alone want to.................You all can't, I'm sorry..............fucki ng losers.

SO the dickhead of the month Award goes to bezerkfury, nice job you Aborigine MF.

:o :o :o :o 8)

Another oldie I just found in my pm box. Still no idea as to who this guy is but I've got about 20 death threats from him.

a big toof guy im relishing here...i will fucking break you if i ever see you...BETTER HOPE NOT

I don't even know where to begin to sort through all of the threats.  ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 11:58:11 AM »
I think DP wins this category....I have seen many threats of violence in my day, even had a couple myself, but that pic with his name written there was simply above all else :)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 12:04:31 PM »

Manninen dude
Expert
Getbig II

(No subject)
« Sent to: jaejonna on: April 27, 2006, 09:06:19 AM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GO fuck yourself you little fat fuck
Report To Admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team MD

------------------------

derekanthony
Getbig II

Getbig!

(No subject)
« Sent to: jaejonna on: May 25, 2006, 02:14:53 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove   

your a jealous fucking bitch ! send me a pic of your self you fucking asshole . stop hating you were obviously raised by fucking looser parents. whats wrong mommy didnt teach you any manors?? your so pathetic get a life 
Report To Admin

--------------------------------

Luke Wood
Pros
Getbig IV

Getbig!

(No subject)
« Sent to: jaejonna on: June 06, 2006, 04:04:10 PM »

Hey bro!!! i dont know id f you are joking or not but please lets be men about this!! let me give you a call!! i know Sarcasm is ok, he just likes to have fun with me, we are cool!!! alot of pro's i know would post on here, like JAY! but because of comments like you say they don't!! alot of guy would love to have these pros come here, so where be a dick about it! maybe you are ok and just being a smart ass?? i don't know!! but one or 2 of guys here you have been slagging off! trust me i know them and i would attack these guys with an AXE! just eb very careful!! everyone can be found!! i know of guys who don't post here anymore, why?? because they ran into the wrong person at the wrong time! Now like i said about Sarcasm, he like to reeve people up, but he has'nt never ever disrespected my family or friends on here!! You have and that fucked up!! think how you would like it!! the thing is as i said there are a few guys that you should'nt never say shit like that to!! Like me! now im no tough guy, but Kim and Arina man are the 2 best girls in the world, and yes i have been involved with both of them and remain very close friends to this day, but man dont say they look like men and than i would fuck them because i am gay!! thats just disrepecting them to the lowest level!! o know one of them is very upset over it and im just trying to tell her that you were joking!! bro say what you want about me, but leave my family friends out of it please.
Now if you are a man, you keep this between us!!! pm me by all means and if you have about training or supps etc, ask me!! i am happy to help!! just don't get so personal!! i have warned you ok.

Thankyou and im sure under that name is a good guy!
------------------------------------------------

Jaejonna:  If I remember correctly you are one of the original Kamali haters and live in Jersey. Well, why don't you reveal yourself and let me and the rest of the members know who you are. You talk a big game but never walk it. Sorry bud, you still have no balls. I train at NYSC of Nanuet NY every night at 5:30. You know me and where to find me... Now, don't come back with the comment "meltdown". Grow some balls and come back with an intelligent and revealing response.. Your turn.

FEEL THE LOVE !!!!!
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 12:47:16 PM »
hahahahahah, i wish i could access my old Sarcasm account, i had a couple of jewels from Rhino and Luke Wood, hahahahahaha ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 01:06:03 PM »
hahahahahah, i wish i could access my old Sarcasm account, i had a couple of jewels from Rhino and Luke Wood, hahahahahaha ;D
good times ;D
p

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 01:56:57 PM »

Luke Wood
Pros
Getbig IV

Getbig!

(No subject)
« Sent to: jaejonna on: June 06, 2006, 04:04:10 PM »

Hey bro!!! i dont know id f you are joking or not but please lets be men about this!! let me give you a call!! i know Sarcasm is ok, he just likes to have fun with me, we are cool!!! alot of pro's i know would post on here, like JAY! but because of comments like you say they don't!! alot of guy would love to have these pros come here, so where be a dick about it! maybe you are ok and just being a smart ass?? i don't know!! but one or 2 of guys here you have been slagging off! trust me i know them and i would attack these guys with an AXE! just eb very careful!! everyone can be found!! i know of guys who don't post here anymore, why?? because they ran into the wrong person at the wrong time! Now like i said about Sarcasm, he like to reeve people up, but he has'nt never ever disrespected my family or friends on here!! You have and that fucked up!! think how you would like it!! the thing is as i said there are a few guys that you should'nt never say shit like that to!! Like me! now im no tough guy, but Kim and Arina man are the 2 best girls in the world, and yes i have been involved with both of them and remain very close friends to this day, but man dont say they look like men and than i would fuck them because i am gay!! thats just disrepecting them to the lowest level!! o know one of them is very upset over it and im just trying to tell her that you were joking!! bro say what you want about me, but leave my family friends out of it please.
Now if you are a man, you keep this between us!!! pm me by all means and if you have about training or supps etc, ask me!! i am happy to help!! just don't get so personal!! i have warned you ok.

Thankyou and im sure under that name is a good guy!
------------------------------------------------

i don't get it? no threat of violence.  the guy says he is willing to help you out and good luck?  am i missing something?
I'm Nick's role model!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 02:26:26 PM »
lol theres a lot of tough guys out there!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 02:44:27 PM »

i don't get it? no threat of violence.  the guy says he is willing to help you out and good luck?  am i missing something?

Most people with lazy-eyes do have a lack of depth perception and thus aren't able to read correctly. Congratulations, you're handicapped!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 07:39:11 PM »
Most people with lazy-eyes do have a lack of depth perception and thus aren't able to read correctly. Congratulations, you're handicapped!
HAHA yes maybe someone should highlight the line about attacking him with an AXE. BF, maybe someone could put this in braille so antcraws lazyass eye doesn't have to work to read it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 08:10:12 PM »
HAHA yes maybe someone should highlight the line about attacking him with an AXE. BF, maybe someone could put this in braille so antcraws lazyass eye doesn't have to work to read it.

Can fat, handicapped people with sausage fingers read Braille correctly? I think ol' "antcraw" might be in between a rock and a hard place on this one.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 08:16:01 PM »

I'MM GOOONA KCILLLL U MUTTAFUKA....  AMM GONA GRAAAB YOUR DIK ANNN STIK ITT HOP MY ASSS, THEAN DRINGK AL UR COME UNTIL YU GO DRY, YU FUK N PISS OF SHIT!!!

DER EK ANN TONY.
are you delusional?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 08:28:41 PM »
Can fat, handicapped people with sausage fingers read Braille correctly? I think ol' "antcraw" might be in between a rock and a hard place on this one.
hahaha maybe Joey Tits could come over and read it to him, while he suckles Joey's Tits, if he could find them with his wacky eye
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 08:32:13 PM »
hahahaha, "antcraw" is the type of guy who gets a tattoo on his lower back saying, "9 inch dicks go here" with an arrow pointing down and then tells himself things to feel better like, "i'm not really a penis puffer i'm just trying to be trendy and a lot of people have tattoos nowadays and besides what better a way for a little bottom twinkie like me to let all these top bears know exactly what i want", hahahahaha, gayer than John Travolta.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2007, 08:52:11 PM »
hahaha maybe Joey Tits could come over and read it to him, while he suckles Joey's Tits, if he could find them with his wacky eye

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where in the hell did Joey Tits disappear to since his exposing.

hahahaha, "antcraw" is the type of guy who gets a tattoo on his lower back saying, "9 inch dicks go here" with an arrow pointing down and then tells himself things to feel better like, "i'm not really a penis puffer i'm just trying to be trendy and a lot of people have tattoos nowadays and besides what better a way for a little bottom twinkie like me to let all these top bears know exactly what i want", hahahahaha, gayer than John Travolta.

hahahaha, Sarcasm, are you suggesting that "antcraw" is the type of a guy to throw on a frilly pink skirt, polka dot spaghetti top for his night at the gay club while thinking to himself that he's not really gay, he just enjoys the great bands they get playing there? hahaha, gayer than wearing a Speedo at the beach.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 10:38:00 PM »
I think it's pretty close between me and Sarcasm. I had a nice stretch where I was averaging 5-10 a day for a good month or two.

This one isn't one of the 30 or so threats of future jailhouse rape and murder by knifepoint that I've gotten from Beks, but this is by far his most emotional meltdown. This is in my top 5.

Another oldie I just found in my pm box. Still no idea as to who this guy is but I've got about 20 death threats from him.

I don't even know where to begin to sort through all of the threats.  ;D

I am cracking up that this college dorm room shut in is bragging about getting threats on the web.  Seriously Nicky you need a life.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 04:54:28 AM »
I am cracking up that this college dorm room shut in is bragging about getting threats on the web.  Seriously Nicky you need a life.

haha almost as good as him bragging that he had a few beers on his birthday and got drunk, as if no one has ever done that.  what a fag. haha

and still he says he may attack some people but the person he sent the PM to  he wishes good luck and asks to help, no threat of violence but i guess the teabag trio was too busy being cool to actually read the post.
I'm Nick's role model!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2007, 07:51:36 AM »
I read that the SF-Mat Duvall was a classic.
Unfortunately it was before my time :'(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2007, 08:02:32 AM »
I read that the SF-Mat Duvall was a classic.
Unfortunately it was before my time :'(
hahahaha, that might be my best work right there, i had that guy so angry you could literally sense him smashing his 10 dollar Dell keyboard in a rage ;D he gets on and claims that he can shoulder press 635 for 2 reps on the Smith machine and seated press a pair of 190's for reps and i call him out and he starts threatening me to come out to California and "get in the ring" with him, hahahahahaha, then he logged off and never came back. ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2007, 08:13:56 AM »
After last night we can now add musclemass to the list ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2007, 11:10:48 AM »
Mindspin had a great one, if anyone recalls the first "Would you hit it?" thread on the G&O. He started it by posting a pic of an unpleasant looking female...and eventually her husband saw the thread, registered then proceeded to totally and completely meltdown. Like 30+ long, rambling, incoherent posts, and numerous pm's threatening massive amounts of violence towards Mindspin, how he was going to track him down etc....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2007, 11:27:07 AM »

hahaha, antcraw and joey tits, the two nerds who spend their weekends talking about me and Sarcasm, are trying to talk shit. Where you been since you got exposed? Was the WWE in town you dork? Maybe you were having stomach pains from that brutal diet you're trying out? hahaha, fat, ugly and a dork. Can't get any worse. Oh wait, it could. You could have a lazy-eye to boot.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2007, 01:23:47 PM »
hahaha, antcraw and joey tits, the two nerds who spend their weekends talking about me and Sarcasm, are trying to talk shit. Where you been since you got exposed? Was the WWE in town you dork? Maybe you were having stomach pains from that brutal diet you're trying out? hahaha, fat, ugly and a dork. Can't get any worse. Oh wait, it could. You could have a lazy-eye to boot.

Funny you accuse anyone of being online.  I seem to remember many a weekend night when you were posting on getbig nonstop instead of out living your "college experience"  Sorry Nicky, truth hurts

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2007, 01:50:00 PM »
Funny you accuse anyone of being online.  I seem to remember many a weekend night when you were posting on getbig nonstop instead of out living your "college experience"  Sorry Nicky, truth hurts

Did you seriously just come on and reply to every post I've made on this board today in less than 5 minutes? Jesus, you're more pathetic than I thought, dork. Surprised my posts were able to make it that long. Must've been jerking off to another Macho Man Randy Savage highlight film.  ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2007, 02:06:57 PM »
Did you seriously just come on and reply to every post I've made on this board today in less than 5 minutes? Jesus, you're more pathetic than I thought, dork. Surprised my posts were able to make it that long. Must've been jerking off to another Macho Man Randy Savage highlight film.  ::)

This is the only "insult" you've got in your repertoire.  Come on kid, Im getting bored with this.  Please come up with something a wee bit more entertaining.  Thanks!