Author Topic: so i take a break from the V for a while, and from the looks of things...  (Read 21016 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
i'm a piece of getbig history, baby. and what's awesome about it is that, if you look at the pictures of chadwick and melvince, they still look like that. they never broke away from being laughingstocks. i used that as motivation.

No, you've done very well, added a lot of size. I always liked your posts back in the Mayhem days anyway, you were one of the few people's posts there I actually read consistently in threads.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
It's obvious SF is bigger than you, I think he outweighs you by 20#s or so doesn't he? Maybe not as lean, but bigger ;)

he claims to be 242 now, working up to 250. i'm between 228 and 232 depending on what time of the day you find me. in those pictures, he's 239 and i'm just north of 230.

it's true, though, that if i stood behind him i'd disappear. hell i could put on an innertube and you still wouldn't see me.  :D

No, you've done very well, added a lot of size. I always liked your posts back in the Mayhem days anyway, you were one of the few people's posts there I actually read consistently in threads.

shit, for real? i always figured most people just rolled their eyes at my big long articles. maybe i should throw one out there now and again just to spice things up.  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

maybe i should throw one out there now and again just to spice things up.  8)
let's not and just pretend you did ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
let's not and just pretend you did ;)

:(

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
shit, for real? i always figured most people just rolled their eyes at my big long articles. maybe i should throw one out there now and again just to spice things up.  8)

Yes, really. Mayhem was full of such agreeable people, everyone thinking the same, posting away all nice and merrily....then you would roll in the thread and disagree...always livened the thread up.

Go ahead and post a long article I say. It appears our resident 'long poster' Kiwi has subsided some, perhaps you can take his place?

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
- sarcasm still doesn't get it that no one takes him remotely seriously any more

- rude is still a pimp

- dp got this shit on lockdown

- billy is still the enforcer

- berzerk is amazingly still around and fighting, so props to him for that even if i can't stand his style

- kiwi is still batshit fucking crazy and hasn't figured out that the gay fantasy shit went out of style a while ago

- moriarty has returned and that sound i just heard was the sound of weak getbiggers collectively shuddering

- danielson continues to annoy us all by living the playboy lifestyle

looks like not much has changed.
are you still 'bi' zack? or have you figured out your sexual identity?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
No reason to. A lot changes in 2-3 years. They can parade around those old pictures all the want, but the fact is that I was 18 in them and in the 2-3 years since things changed. It's more entertaining watching them they're getting to me.  ::)

If I recall, you didn't look so hot yourself in those old pics but you seemed to have changed the physique.

I only left to let the retards calling my house wear themselves out. Little pointless considering I was 100 miles away at school.

In the end, it's an internet forum of people I'll never meet. Their opinions are meaningless. I know that, they don't. Thus, the nuthuggers.
You owe me $500. Where were you last week? 10 pages of meltdowns threatening me and you don't even show. What a snatch.
do I have to post your coward remarks again.......

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What the hell, lets post his coward remarks and lets have some fun with "white and nerdy"...........

"hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

"You talk all this shit, melt down in no less than 4 or 5 threads and then expect me to drive 3 hours to find you? You really are living in a delusional reality. You want to be some big, tough guy that tracks people down over the internet, come up to UConn." 

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're the one talking all this shit and you expect me to drive 3 hours down to NYC? hahahaha, what a dipshit. You want to talk the talk, you drive up here."

Your right, it sounds like I'm the one thats scared.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahahaha, MELTDOWN. Good to know you pussied out. I'll take my $500.

You can paypal it to pumpsterisasnatch@yahoo.com. Thanks and make it snappy.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Now do you realize why your the biggest joke in here.  I think you enjoy it cause its the only interaction you get, must be pretty lonely in that dorm.

Fury

• Getbig V
Now do you realize why your the biggest joke in here.  I think you enjoy it cause its the only interaction you get, must be pretty lonely in that dorm.

You talked shit and melted for 10 straight pages and pm's and then what do you do? Like the typical internet warrior, you don't put your money where your mouth is. $500 to that paypal, thanks.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You talked shit and melted for 10 straight pages and pm's and then what do you do? Like the typical internet warrior, you don't put your money where your mouth is. $500 to that paypal, thanks.
why would I show when you said you wouldn't show, and you told me to start without you......

"hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
hahahaha, MELTDOWN. Good to know you pussied out. I'll take my $500.

You can paypal it to pumpsterisasnatch@yahoo.com. Thanks and make it snappy.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!  "pumpsterisasnatch@yahoo.com".....is that anything like his other address pumpsterthroatsthedong@gmail.com?

Fury

• Getbig V
AHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!  "pumpsterisasnatch@yahoo.com".....is that anything like his other address pumpsterthroatsthedong@gmail.com?

hahahaha yes!!!!! Great find MoS!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If I were you, I would stop trying to pick up fights, can you imagine how much it would cost you, if someone smashed in those choppers of yours.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
If I were you, I would stop trying to pick up fights, can you imagine how much it would cost you, if someone smashed in those choppers of yours.
hahaha, oh brother, another internet badass. ::)

Fury

• Getbig V

An internet badass who melts for 10+ pages, says he's coming to get me in 40 pm's and then what does he do? He doesn't show. The guy's a snatch.

I'm shaking in my britches thinking about what "Pumpmeharder" might do to me!!!  ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

I'm shaking in my britches thinking about what "Pumpmeharder" might do to me!!!  ::)
he'll probably just sit home in his basement in front of his computer thinking about you while masturbating-------------

these stalkers love you huh fury ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
he'll probably just sit home in his basement in front of his computer thinking about you while masturbating-------------

I've got UKGold and xpac2 going through my posts every day and replying to every comment I make on any board here. Not just the V. I wonder if they like how my taint tastes.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
An internet badass who melts for 10+ pages, says he's coming to get me in 40 pm's and then what does he do? He doesn't show. The guy's a snatch.

Are you crazy, I'm not going to fvck with a 230lbs ripped, cagefighter like yourself.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hey fatso, I'm not playing badass at all, I'm just looking out for his possible dental bill, thats all ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
Brutal double post and going back to change them to add more. Pathetic.

You know, I'm still waiting for you find the post of me claiming to be anywhere near 230. That and my $500.

Pumpmeharderisasnatch@yahoo.com. Send it there. Pussy.  ;D

Another internet warrior in a long line that has 3 UFC belts and 4 PRIDE GP titles. Congrats "Pumphard"! I'm surprised you even came back after that brutal meltdown.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Sounds to me like you get turned on by the white, nerdy type........ 

Fury

• Getbig V
Sounds to me like you get turned on by the white, nerdy type........ 

hahaha, here we go. Pumphard back to spamming f5 on threads replying to every post I make in 30 seconds. Once a snatch, always a snatch.

I want my $500.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Brutal double post and going back to change them to add more. Pathetic.

You know, I'm still waiting for you find the post of me claiming to be anywhere near 230. That and my $500.

Pumpmeharderisasnatch@yahoo.com. Send it there. Pussy.  ;D

Another internet warrior in a long line that has 3 UFC belts and 4 PRIDE GP titles. Congrats "Pumphard"! I'm surprised you even came back after that brutal meltdown.
Are you denying now that you didn't come in here and claim to be this huge cagefighter?  And then you were humiliated when someone posted your scawny pics...