Author Topic: so i take a break from the V for a while, and from the looks of things...  (Read 20982 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Why would I meet with someone that sounds like a little coward like this...................

"hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

"You talk all this shit, melt down in no less than 4 or 5 threads and then expect me to drive 3 hours to find you? You really are living in a delusional reality. You want to be some big, tough guy that tracks people down over the internet, come up to UConn." 

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're the one talking all this shit and you expect me to drive 3 hours down to NYC? hahahaha, what a dipshit. You want to talk the talk, you drive up here."

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Now go get your fvcken shine box......... :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I truly feel sorry for you. You talked the talk for 8 pages and then expected me to come find you? Put your money where your mouth is "big guy". You can't honestly expect someone to come to you after you popped your mouth off for 40 pm's and 8 pages worth of shit. Ironic that you're back on Getbig after you're a no-show. What a pussy!

You won't even post a picture on this site so we all know who the big, bad "tough guy" Pumpmeharder is. Typical keyboard cowboy with a 4" clit.  ;D

Speaking of shine boxes, my shoes could use a good polishing. If you do it well enough, you might be able to take a day off from McDonald's and feed yourself with the tip.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I truly feel sorry for you. You talked the talk for 8 pages and then expected me to come find you? Put your money where your mouth is "big guy". You can't honestly expect someone to come to you after you popped your mouth off for 40 pm's and 8 pages worth of shit. Ironic that you're back on Getbig after you're a no-show. What a pussy!

You won't even post a picture on this site so we all know who the big, bad "tough guy" Pumpmeharder is. Typical keyboard cowboy with a 4" clit.  ;D

Speaking of shine boxes, my shoes could use a good polishing. If you do it well enough, you might be able to take a day off from McDonald's and feed yourself with the tip.
You sound like a broken record, you keep regurgitating the same thing, no wonder everyone here thinks your a joke.  Speaking of working for minimum wage, weren't you the one who had to go to Hooter's to watch the UFC pay per view, but I know, wait till you become an MD, then you can afford to watch it at the comfort of your own home, right!

Fury

• Getbig V
You sound like a broken record, you keep regurgitating the same thing, no wonder everyone here thinks your a joke.  Speaking of working for minimum wage, weren't you the one who had to go to Hooter's to watch the UFC pay per view, but I know, wait till you become an MD, then you can afford to watch it at the comfort of your own home, right!

What a retard. Why sit in my house watching the UFC when I can hit a bar and watch it at the same time? Most people with some form of a life do that. Then again, these same people don't spend their days on a bodybuilding forum melting down for 10 pages and threatening to beat someone up and then not showing. Guess that counts you out!!!  ;D

Brutal thinking $40 is a lot of money. Guess it is when you're making $6.50/hour at McDonald's. Quite the life "Pumphard" leads!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What a retard. Why sit in my house watching the UFC when I can hit a bar and watch it at the same time? Most people with some form of a life do that. Then again, these same people don't spend their days on a bodybuilding forum melting down for 10 pages and threatening to beat someone up and then not showing. Guess that counts you out!!!  ;D

Brutal thinking $40 is a lot of money. Guess it is when you're making $6.50/hour at McDonald's. Quite the life "Pumphard" leads!
Going to a bar is all good, but the problem was that you were back posting on Getbig at 12:30am that morning, must have been a slow night for you, hey Nicky.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Going to a bar is all good, but the problem was that you were back posting on Getbig at 12:30am that morning, must have been a slow night for you, hey Nicky.
hahahahahha, monster stalking BF's every move.

Fury

• Getbig V

hahaha, you're so full of shit it's pathetic. It was posted around 9 and I was only on because the guy I was going to the bar with was still at work. Brutal backfiring right in your Guido toughguy face.

hahahaha, he stalks my every move and then pussys out after saying he's coming to beat me up.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Look who it is, the single biggest emabarrasement in Getbig's history.......

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
"emabarrasement"?

Fury

• Getbig V

Speaking of embarrassments, here's a little pm from Pumpmeharder.

your toughguy, loudmouth days are numbered, call my bluff

Talks all that shit and then doesn't show. Now that's embarrassing.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha, you're so full of shit it's pathetic. It was posted around 9 and I was only on because the guy I was going to the bar with was still at work. Brutal backfiring right in your Guido toughguy face.

hahahaha, he stalks my every move and then pussys out after saying he's coming to beat me up.  ::)
where's this world coming to, a fvcken jewboy making fun of Italians...... ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Speaking of embarrassments, here's a little pm from Pumpmeharder.

Talks all that shit and then doesn't show. Now that's embarrassing.
You challenged me, I told u i was showing up to Laguardia, and your response was..................... .."hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

So tell me, who's the coward ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, oh brother "pumphard" sounds like another skinny/fat internet badass. ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahahaha, oh brother "pumphard" sounds like another skinny/fat internet badass. ;D
look who's talking :D

Fury

• Getbig V
where's this world coming to, a fvcken jewboy making fun of Italians...... ;D

hahahah, considering I've got italian blood running in my veins, it's only right. Calm down guido. Comb you're blowout, throw on your toughguy stare and then chicken out of three more threats of violence you make. You're 0 for 3 so far, let's go 0 for 6!

Ironic that the only thing remotely jewish about me is my last name.  ::)

You challenged me, I told u i was showing up to Laguardia, and your response was..................... .."hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

So tell me, who's the coward ;D

I challenged you? Read the thread dipshit. You're a pussy, plain and simple. Move along lightweight, it's pathetic. The whole V got to see you get your ass kicked all over that thread for 10 pages until you tried to turn it on me. Brutal backtracking. I'm waiting for my $500.

I just love embarrassing this snatch. 0 for 3!!!!

hahahaha Sarcasm, he talks shit for 10 pages, calls me out and then expects me to drive 3-4 hours to find him, without a pic on top of that. Is this guy retarded or just a scared little pussy? I'm going with both.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahah, considering I've got italian blood running in my veins, it's only right. Calm down guido. Comb you're blowout, throw on your toughguy stare and then chicken out of three more threats of violence you make. You're 0 for 3 so far, let's go 0 for 6!

Ironic that the only thing remotely jewish about me is my last name.  ::)

I challenged you? Read the thread dipshit. You're a pussy, plain and simple. Move along lightweight, it's pathetic. The whole V got to see you get your ass kicked all over that thread for 10 pages until you tried to turn it on me. Brutal backtracking. I'm waiting for my $500.

I just love embarrassing this snatch. 0 for 3!!!!

hahahaha Sarcasm, he talks shit for 10 pages, calls me out and then expects me to drive 3-4 hours to find him, without a pic on top of that. Is this guy retarded or just a scared little pussy? I'm going with both.
hahahaha, exactly, he sounds like another Kamali, threatening people in the midwest and California to come to his gym in NYC. ;D ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
hahahaha, exactly, he sounds like another Kamali, threatening people in the midwest and California to come to his gym in NYC. ;D ::)

hahaha, except Kamali has his pic out there. This guy talks the talk and then when someone accepts, he disappears for 3 weeks, refuses to post a pic and then comes back claiming he "owned" you. 

Another 150 pound badass who shadowboxes in between supersets on preacher curls with 15's.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Fatty, you might as well get it straight, I was taking the geekboy up on his challenge, by meeting him in NYC, but like the typical punk pussy, he told me to start without him.  Now I see why you two get along so well........

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahaha, except Kamali has his pic out there. This guy talks the talk and then when someone accepts, he disappears for 3 weeks, refuses to post a pic and then comes back claiming he "owned" you. 

Another 150 pound badass who shadowboxes in between supersets on preacher curls with 15's.  ::)
hahahha, exactly, i think we all know that this little penis puffer couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
hahahha, exactly, i think we all know that this little penis puffer couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack. ;D

Since your so concerned about me being a coward, why don't you take DA's spot, you didn't answer?

Looks like you called me out in this thread. Can't wait to see you try to backpedal out of this, pussy.

Just face it guy, you're a pussy. A coward. A chickenshit. Plain and simple.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
why don't you find out.........you know that smashing your face would be a dream come true for me.

Fury

• Getbig V
why don't you find out.........you know that smashing your face would be a dream come true for me.

hahahha, MELTDOWN. Threat of violence #4. You going to back out of this one too, you snatch?

I'd be scared if I were you Sarcasm!!!!  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Looks like you called me out in this thread. Can't wait to see you try to backpedal out of this, pussy.

Just face it guy, you're a pussy. A coward. A chickenshit. Plain and simple.
I can't believe it, I'm being threatened by a 160lbs geek

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahahha, MELTDOWN. Threat of violence #4. You going to back out of this one too, you snatch?

I'd be scared if I were you Sarcasm!!!!  ::)
Nobody backs away from a fight quite the way you do.............

"hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

"You talk all this shit, melt down in no less than 4 or 5 threads and then expect me to drive 3 hours to find you? You really are living in a delusional reality. You want to be some big, tough guy that tracks people down over the internet, come up to UConn." 

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're the one talking all this shit and you expect me to drive 3 hours down to NYC? hahahaha, what a dipshit. You want to talk the talk, you drive up here."

WHAT A FVCKEN COWARD ;D