Author Topic: Celebrate ending of slavery by acting like savages, who woulda guessed?  (Read 11731 times)

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Though there are genetic factors as well that influence your behaviour and how violent/agressive you'll become. I think it's mainly a cultural problem. Take a look at the so-called white trash, you'll see they have comparable crime rates as low income blacks/latinos.

Like Big_mal has already said, a lot of kids grow up thinking they have to act tough, admiring rappers/athletes. Asians/Jewish culture focusses more on school/taking responsability and that pays off big time.

Little Hitler is at it again.   ::)  Headlines you won't see from Little Hitler:

White Caught Men Molesting Children . . . Again (Note:  This is satire, as race has nothing to do with crime.  ):

British police smash global pedophile ring
Timothy David Martyn Cox 
AP

LONDON (AP) — Police have smashed a global Internet pedophile ring that broadcast live-streamed videos of children being abused, investigating more than 700 suspects worldwide and rescuing 31 children in a 10-month probe, officials said Monday.
Some 200 suspects are based in Britain, the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Center, a government agency said. Of the 31 children, some only a few months old, more than 15 were in Britain, the center said. British authorities would not give a breakdown of where the other suspects or children came from, but said more than half the suspects in Britain were already being prosecuted.

The ring was traced to an Internet chat room called "Kids the Light of Our Lives" that featured images of children being subjected to horrific sexual abuse, including the streaming of live videos.

. . . .

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-06-18-sting_N.htm?csp=34
Sorry, but i find your post rather distastefull as well. I've seen you post things like this a couple of times already. You're making it sound like it's only white men who do it, however there are no stats to back anything up.

Here, you have a black counter-example.
According to the latest report by South Africa's Police Service, children are the victims of 41 percent of all rapes and attempted rapes reported in the country. Over 15 percent of all reported rapes are against children under 11, and another 26 percent against children 12-17. For the year 2000, some 58 children were raped or the victims of rape attempts in South Africa every single day.
for big_mal  ;)  ->  http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=25806.

$

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I don't know sasquatch and big mal the relative contributions of heredity and enviroment have been conducted for decades, and the debate still rages on but I've lived in both north and south regions and I am with Herrnstein and Murray on this one, in the sake that African Americans actions are the result of heredity, rather than enviroment. (Bell Curve), this assumption accounts for a mjority of circumstances that can't be "blamed on whitey" higher welfare use, higher pregnancies, single mothers...blah blah. Sure though some developmentalist can aruge that enviromental diferences, economic factors and social  factors  between races account  for alot but you cant argue, but it's really impossible to desing a definitive experiment to test this issue, but like Camel Jockey said interesting how the political elite and the hollywood elite want to tackle this problem. Also 20 people beating a man to death I'm pretty sure with a power quotient you could or rather a psychologist could conculde that all at the event were savages, BEATING A MAN TO DEATH, not the first time at this event someone has been beaten, and police have pulled out riot gear.

In the same breath you have to classify the spectators below as savages also. Does that speak for their entire race.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
In his first post he asks if it's time to "rethink emancipation" in light of the fact that blacks today don't financially benefit the country as much as slaves.

You respond with this to someone who said it was stupid:

yeah i missed that...

seauantea...fuck you..

better

seauantea

• Getbig II
And, Big Mal, are you actually reading seauntea's posts? You seem to be ignoring significant portions of them.

Big_mal seems to me an individual willing to entertain sensitive ideas with an open mind and objectivism; that is not to imply my statements are necessarily correct, rather the observations and questions raised have a degree substance worth considering. Ideally, I consider myself similar to him and would be more than happy to discuss "my people's" penchant for organized criminality and corruption arising from decades of Soviet conditioning. Upsetting subject matter is typically the most interesting and constructive to tackle.

youandme

• Getbig V
In the same breath you have to classify the spectators below as savages also. Does that speak for their entire race.

speaks for the human race

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
speaks for the human race

I can dig it.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
that is not to imply my statements are necessarily correct, rather the observations and questions raised have a degree substance worth considering.

That particular quote really didn't contain any ideas worth considering.  It was just idiotic to say that because blacks don't financially benefit the country as much as we once did then slavery is one option to turn things around.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Sorry, but i find your post rather distastefull as well. I've seen you post things like this a couple of times already. You're making it sound like it's only white men who do it, however there are no stats to back anything up.

And how was my post distasteful, particularly given the caveat that "[t]his is satire, as race has nothing to do with crime"?  What couple of posts are you talking about?

I never said only white men are pedophiles.  I have raised this issue when some try to make a genetic link to crime.  It's absurd.  Crime is related to income and education, not race.      

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
And how was my post distasteful, particularly given the caveat that "[t]his is satire, as race has nothing to do with crime"?  What couple of posts are you talking about?

I never said only white men are pedophiles.  I have raised this issue when some try to make a genetic link to crime.  It's absurd.  Crime is related to income and education, not race.     
Fair enough.
But i had noticed that you brought it up a couple of times the white men/pedophile link, thus also feeding a stereotype. Just the way the starter of this thread does, i think you wanna be above that level...
$

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
These issues have to be adressed and most black conservatives would tell you the same thing. 

Agreed, and usually swept under the rug.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Fair enough.
But i had noticed that you brought it up a couple of times the white men/pedophile link, thus also feeding a stereotype. Just the way the starter of this thread does, i think you wanna be above that level...

Faust I do not believe white men are genetically predisposed to be pedophiles.  The only reason I have brought up the link between white males and serial killing, mass murders, and pedophilia is to highlight how dumb the race/crime analogy is.  Maybe I wasn't clear enough.  I think the entire race/crime link makes no sense and is only advocated by bigots. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
S

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Ok dude look at this…it will explain a lot

seauantea

• Getbig II
That particular quote really didn't contain any ideas worth considering.  It was just idiotic to say that because blacks don't financially benefit the country as much as we once did then slavery is one option to turn things around.

Leaving aside the fact I asked a question as opposed to making a recommendation, specifically why is it "just idiotic"?

As you seem to have overlooked, I explained America will very soon be facing a social security crisis and desperately needed funding which is currently being wasted on incarceration and social assistance for a daunting percentage of slave descendants could be reallocated. Is it not more reasonable to invest public resources in sustaining those who have contributed to sed resources for most of their lives as opposed to criminals and those who refuse to work?

Obviously this will never happen, rather it is "food for thought" :)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139

Man, that was crazy!!!  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Not so much cultural as maybe regional. And regional behavior is determined by that regions societal norms. Al Sharpton IMO is a self serving snake of a man who is a walking contradiction and should step down from whatever made up position of a black leader he appointed himself to.

Though I do believe the vast majority of blacks are still in the “it’s the white mans fault” mode. And though a 400 year headstart is to blame for the majority of blacks in poverity back in the 60’s. It is a new day and age…the information age where anyone can become anything they want. When value systems change then things will improve. But as long as we (blacks/latinos) aspire to be rappers, drug dealers, basketball players, owner of spinning rims) we will get no where.

Good post man.

But the truth is that more than half of all black are not like you. You are in med school and have a famous sis..

Like you said, a lot of black people are in 'blame whitey' mode. This mentality is destructive to everyone, and especially to black people.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Man, that was crazy!!!  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hahahaha yeah i was just fucking around...he told those police who was who and what was what

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Good post man.

But the truth is that more than half of all black are not like you. You are in med school and have a famous sis..

Like you said, a lot of black people are in 'blame whitey' mode. This mentality is destructive to everyone, and especially to black people.

you are right...but im to the point that i can only do for me and mines. they want to self destruct let them. And as long as sharpton/jackson is the voices of blacks we cant be taken seriously so i say fuck it. Im gonna get mine

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
black people's culture in america, whatever the root cause, is seriously flawed.  I do some consulting for the federal govt and on some contracts work direcly in a team with federal employees...many of whom are black.  they are mostly lazy, argumentative, unable to take criticism, they avoid their work, and their mastery of the english language is questionable at best. Also, they all are either a grandparent, or are on pace to be, at 45-50.   Of course at school there were many black people not like this,but there still were some.  Much higher percentage then whites.  I personally think it is the lack of male figures in the family, among other things.
Valhalla awaits.

youandme

• Getbig V

lmfao, "NO........YES I'm refusing a muthafuckin test"

"My license alreada suspended"

"I'm tell you just like this, muthafuckin officer jumped in my lap"

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
man roaring drunk people are just ridiculous. if people could see themselves on video when they are sober.......
Valhalla awaits.

Herc

• Getbig II
I think the problem is culteral.  I have worked at LAX which is in Inglewood.  As Mac 10 says Inglewood always up to no good.  The black people I worked with were very lazy.  The laziest ive every seen and some walked all strange and it was kindof strange.  One of them got arressted for using the jet to ship drugs to Memphis.  There was one black guy who was from the hood who was actually a real cool guy and a good worker. Most people black or white follow the crowd but there are always a few who do the right thing no matter what.  An example of white people becauming what the culter dictates would be Natzi Germany.  I honestly think it could happen again because human nature hasnt changed.  Just as most blacks in the hood will conform to voilence, stealing, murder ect... most whites put into culters where the norm is crazy like Natzi Germany will also conform.  Another good example of a culter gone mad is in Africa when the people started killing each other and cutting off peoples limbs.  I think it was Rawanda.   Now I live further north and I work with another guy from Compton.  He went to high school with the Game and he is as lazy as can be.  I asked him why black people from Compton or L.A are like this but he didnt agree.  He got mad when I told him he was perpetuating a steriotype by being lazy and honestly doesnt think he's lazy, or at least he acts like he's unawear of it.  I worked with another black guy from Arkansaws who grew up on a farm and he was one of the hardest workers ive ever met.  If we attribute these things to genetics then we would have to say that Germans are some of the sickest people around.  Luckly for me im scandanavian.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
black people's culture in america, whatever the root cause, is seriously flawed.  I do some consulting for the federal govt and on some contracts work direcly in a team with federal employees...many of whom are black.  they are mostly lazy, argumentative, unable to take criticism, they avoid their work, and their mastery of the english language is questionable at best. Also, they all are either a grandparent, or are on pace to be, at 45-50.   Of course at school there were many black people not like this,but there still were some.  Much higher percentage then whites.  I personally think it is the lack of male figures in the family, among other things.

It has become a problem because that kind of behavior is deemed acceptable, and to question it is consider racism by not only a lot of black people, but whites also.

Big_Mal acknowledges there is a problem, as do others on this forum. The best way for this to be fixed is to 1) acknowledge there is a problem 2) For the voice of black conservatives to be heard and not deemed "sellouts". Two is the most important.. I don't see the media focusing on black conservatives, but rather clowns like Sharpton.

youandme

• Getbig V
An example of white people becauming what the culter dictates would be Natzi Germany...

Nice post, the people who went along with Hitler all showed a common personality trait, that lent itself to antidemocratic beleifs and racism. It was a authoritarian personality, after researchers interviewed the people suspected of having the personallity, it showed that their childhoods were rigged and strict, and the obeyed their parent,s and when they wanted to express anger they bottled it up and inflicted it on the lesser of the races...minority groups. The personality traits are geneticlly linked to all humans, not only through learned behaviors as children, but having predisposed characteristic, that grew along with the subjective thoughts.

Region has alot to do, can't dismiss gentics though. 

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
I blame music as the culprit and movies glorifying violence.

Its everywhere nowdays...the music, the video games, entertainers trying to glorify "thug life", smackking hos, making it cool to steal another man's wife or girl....

Thats why you see a lot of women wanting to be with thugs and badboys.......its all about percepetion and trying to make it seem like one is leading the glamorous or dangerous life that some people want so mch to be apart of. If they want to be a part of a real dangerous life and be a badboy....join the Navy Seals, Air Force Pararescue, Delta Force, Marine Force Recon, ect...those are the real bad boys that we should look up to...

Im mixed with black, asian, spanish....but the black gene is more dominant in me than anything else although my mother is filipino....where I grew up in Hawaii, most locals didnt accept me because of the color of my skin. And when my parents decided to move to an area where there were military dependents,
it was the "black race" that treated me like an outsider like I had no reason to exist in this world because of my mixed heritage.

I have dealt with racism all my life from asians, whites, etc....but to be honest, I have experienced more "racism" if thats what you want to call it by the black race... and too be honest, it just seems the black race or those who I dealt with from my past who are a part of the "black race" treat people better than me who arent black....such "brotherhood"...its all a fuckin joke...

It was the whites/caucasians that treated me like I was a person and that treated me more with respect than the so called "brothas" who treated me like shit...and they claim to be brothers and "one people" such hypocrisy! And that's when I learned that these are the same people who would have sold me into slavery or sold me for thirty peices of silver or hung me out to die on a wooden cross...

And for your information, it was the blacks in Africa who sold their "brothas" and "sistas" to the slave traders all for profit. So Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson could suck my dick when they cry for reparations! They should be blaming "Mother Africa" for the conducts of the past that was comitted by "its" own people. If they arent happy here, they should go back to Africa and better Africa...not try to use the race card and use Jesus's name to make a fuckin profit so they can lead extravagant lives and try to use the race card as a political platform....they should be talking about ways to make America better as one race...the human race....

What I said about about the 30 peices of silver and a wooden cross is just an analogy so please dont persecute me...I was just giving my experience... 

Its no wonder why some races or ethnicities look at the black race with such disdain and think we are ignorant because of the media and those in the media like the music artists, or athletes, or entertainers.....youd expect "our people" to try to better themselves yet you have them glorifying violence, adultery, selling drugs, and turning a blind eye to knowledge....and you always see the race card being pulled especially with the black stripper crying rape who lied about it the whole time that these white men raped her....you dont see Al Sharpton aplogizing for his ignorance....

Im not trying to say that I hate my own race. I am a mixture of many ethnicities and have relatives from asian, caucasian, and spanish heritages but I can understand why people can stereotype a particular race because of the ones that are in the media..especially the music and entertainment and ploitcal industry....

Just my 2 cents...