Author Topic: What's The Best Prohormone Available?  (Read 1703 times)

peroni

• Getbig III
What's The Best Prohormone Available?
« on: June 20, 2007, 08:30:13 PM »
What's the best one out there for putting on some size? Please tell me your experiences, good and bad.

Thanks

Andy

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: What's The Best Prohormone Available?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 09:39:15 PM »
Andy,

Please do a search.
:

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 01:14:08 AM »
Andy, please.

There are no good prohormones.
Do steroids or leave it.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 04:31:54 AM »
Andy, please.

There are no good prohormones.
Do steroids or leave it.

I figured as much from all I've read on here.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 05:20:30 AM »
Andy,

Please do a search.

Adjust Search Parameters
Search for: Best Prohormone
Getbig Forums > Getbig Main Discussion Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements > Search > Search Results
Pages: [1]

(No results found)

Pages: [1]

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 06:36:14 AM »

Learn how to quote.

write AFTER the /quote.  ;) ;D ;D

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 11:35:54 AM »
" "

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 11:43:24 AM »
As a matter of fact, there ARE good pro-hormones, if you dont wanna do real steroids then just stick with pro-hormones, dont listen too what people tell you, THEY DO WORK. A good website for pro-hormones is ISLANDSUPPLEMENTS.COM If your looking for size, a good one is MASS-TABS by IDS.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 12:08:10 PM »
As a matter of fact, there ARE good pro-hormones, if you dont wanna do real steroids then just stick with pro-hormones, dont listen too what people tell you, THEY DO WORK. A good website for pro-hormones is ISLANDSUPPLEMENTS.COM If your looking for size, a good one is MASS-TABS by IDS.

BS.

Prohormones are NOT TESTED and INSECURE hormones. Basically it's not human grade medical drugs. You can never be sure of what you get. They mix d-bol into it or methyltest.

The sides are bad and the gains are minimal compared to roids. basically you get all the sides and just a bit gains.
PLUS: most are very livertoxic. PH are total CRAP.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 07:44:33 PM »
I've heard that to be true about the liver problems, but how could they be worse than the real thing in terms of possible health side effects?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 07:57:22 PM »

They mix d-bol into it or methyltest.

Are you fucking serious?  That's BS.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 08:54:32 PM »
BS.

Prohormones are NOT TESTED and INSECURE hormones. Basically it's not human grade medical drugs. You can never be sure of what you get. They mix d-bol into it or methyltest.

The sides are bad and the gains are minimal compared to roids. basically you get all the sides and just a bit gains.
PLUS: most are very livertoxic. PH are total CRAP.

I'm not saying this to be disrespectful or a dick. It's not my style and I'm not an internet keyboard warrior type of guy at all. In fact I think it's a sure sign of the true level of one's patheticness...

That said, I can see you're pretty anti PH and you toss a lot of your "facts" into your arguement, but I vivdly remember reading a post by you calling Gaspari Halodrol liquigels " designer steroids" which is so far off base that it's like calling a whopper jr a designer steroid. You've thrown that label at many other products as well all the while making any reader/knowledge gatherer suspicious of the true depth of your knowledge.

Secondly, nobody mixes d bol into anything that's sold over the counter. period.

Thirdly, you talk about human grade drugs like roids but you obviously don't know much there either because winny  (equipose) was developed specifically for horses. You obviously need to read up some more before you angrily spew your opinions around and label everything crap

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 11:35:57 PM »

Ok, i was wrong on the gaspari stuff. That is because i don't live in the US and mixed it up with something else, a designer steroid called Halodrol he sold earlier. Sorry for that.

And yes, i left out veterenary products. These are surely not human grade, but they are researched and tested medical drugs.
supplements aren't.

You may have found a few mistakes i made, or things i forgot but it does not change the fact that designer steroids are potentially dangerous and that you risk your health taking this crap. Take M1T for instance, the stuff may build muscle, nothing against that, but it kills your HDL in no time.
Then, (again, as i don't live in the US, this may only be said about the european supplement market) i know guys who took M1T and got bloated and developed a mild gyno.
How so? M1T does not convert, you should get nicely dry and sharp with it. They had the stuff tested, turned out it was D-bol.
This is only a small hint of what happens in the supp industry.
Another product from the european market MET 17ADIOL, turned out to be methylated testosterone.

Both, D-bol and Methyl Test are fucking cheap, if you sell 100 caps for 99.99 you will make a lot of money without having to research.

If this is not the case, which indeed mgiht be true for the US, you still have the problem that you get a product that was never tested, that might have brutal side effects, longterm sides or be simply not clean.

Think about it, i don't care about what you guys take. If you think it works and think that a legal loophole makes it worth to ruin your health, go for it.
I'd prefer some test instead, human grade. Then you know what you get.

I am not angry, i'm just stating some things most of you don't even seem to consider. You walk into the store and see a new, legal anabolic and you are so happy you stop to use your brain.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 01:58:10 AM »
Yeah Donkey  :D We know BillyGum PissingBlood  :o :o after 3weeks 40mg M1T  ;D

That's what i mean.

human grade steroids will not kill you if you make mistakes or overdo it, with designer steroids you cannot know.