Author Topic: Freaking fatties at work  (Read 4446 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Freaking fatties at work
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2007, 02:16:43 PM »

One day I may quit working out, just to avoid conversations with idiots regarding supplements and protein. 

Just do what I do:

I just tell them, "Work out?  No I don't work out, are you kidding me?  I just have really good genes!"   ;D

Then if I really wanna rub salt in the wound, I'll grab something I usually never eat, like candy or Doritos or something, and eat it in front of them!  8)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2007, 02:20:04 PM »
Indeed.... i don't understand this need to be so strict when 99% of getbiggers don't even compete. You are right, they all end up fat but i guess they feel better about it because it was done with "healthy food". It gives them a sense of self accomplishment. For about the last 2 weeks i have been eating upwards anywhere to 5000 calories of pure junk a day and im still hovering around 158-163. These people are ridiculous.

Since you're a skinny guy, it's ok for you to eat 5000 calories.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2007, 03:06:51 PM »
I do every once in awhile, but not on every single occassion.   We have a big organization with birthdays and celebrations or random "ice cream socials" occurring multiple times a week....there's always cake, ice cream or something....if I'm gonna indulge in something I'd rather indulge in something of my choosing......not just a crappy grocery store cake.   

I think I used to work in that same office. The fat broads were always looking for an excuse to have a party so that they could put on their feedbags and stuff their fat faces with cookies, cake and potato chips. "Judy split her pants, again. Let's have a party!"

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2007, 06:39:41 PM »
I think I used to work in that same office. The fat broads were always looking for an excuse to have a party so that they could put on their feedbags and stuff their fat faces with cookies, cake and potato chips. "Judy split her pants, again. Let's have a party!"
That's pretty much the way it is in most corporate offices anywhere, dude.
!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2007, 06:01:28 AM »
What's strange to me is going through a diet/lifestyle change all in the sake of winning a show nobody knows or cares about. 

Well if someone is doing the show for other people then I agree.  But I feel most people do it for themselves, not for someone else.  That means it is important to the person doing the show and reaching a personal goal they may have set.  I have made an effort to try and not "rain on anyone's parade" and encourage people to have some kind of goals to aspire to, whatever that may be, whats life without goals?

You dont understand that and its not your thing then cool.  And yes that kind of thing is not for eveyone, just like being the best at math (or whatever) is not for everyone.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2008, 02:19:38 PM »
I have been eating clean now since early May getting ready for a fun day at the beach for the fourth of July.  Now some schmuck at work had a going away party and they were serving cake.  They asked me how big I wanted my slice and I told them no thanks.  The fat ass and another start rambling at how I should have a slice, it won't kill me and the whole time I am staring at their double chins and belly fat thinking I would rather be dead than ever look like them.  Mean time I am clinching my fists and the veins are popping out through my arms and I just chuckle back and tell them that "no thanks, you guys can share my piece, you are so skinny you might fade away" and laugh.  A couple other people laughed along as well and the dumb ass just turns around and continues to cut large slices for the other fat asses.  Its just sad at how these people live.

HAHAHAHAAAA fatties at the work place need to be kept in their place!!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2008, 03:35:52 PM »
Tell them you are full of food allready.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2008, 04:13:15 PM »
I have been eating clean now since early May getting ready for a fun day at the beach for the fourth of July.  Now some schmuck at work had a going away party and they were serving cake.  They asked me how big I wanted my slice and I told them no thanks.  The fat ass and another start rambling at how I should have a slice, it won't kill me and the whole time I am staring at their double chins and belly fat thinking I would rather be dead than ever look like them.  Mean time I am clinching my fists and the veins are popping out through my arms and I just chuckle back and tell them that "no thanks, you guys can share my piece, you are so skinny you might fade away" and laugh.  A couple other people laughed along as well and the dumb ass just turns around and continues to cut large slices for the other fat asses.  Its just sad at how these people live.

Fuck, I just got back from Costco, as I needed some fish and beef.

You should have seen the herds of obese people.....it's sample day, so they were just cruisin' along, feeding off one sample table after another. Of course, nothing healthy, just junk and more junk. It was fucking disgusting....
HAHA, RON.....

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2008, 04:32:32 PM »
HAHAHAHAAAA fatties at the work place need to be kept in their place!!
pity bump?
!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2008, 04:33:25 PM »
"mon_of_steele" is going to teach the fatties how to carbload  ::)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2008, 04:37:26 PM »
Fuck, I just got back from Costco, as I needed some fish and beef.

You should have seen the herds of obese people.....it's sample day, so they were just cruisin' along, feeding off one sample table after another. Of course, nothing healthy, just junk and more junk. It was fucking disgusting....

The unwashed masses at Costco make me sick.  >:(

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2008, 04:44:24 PM »
Cake is a staple of the Adonis Principles.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2008, 05:17:47 PM »
Segregating yourself and becoming a social outcast isn't in anyone's best interest, especially if you have to work with those people every day.

Eat a 250 cal slice, wish the guy happy trails, and eat some protein.  If you're in better shape than those around you, it's important to appear laid back and friendly.

good point

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2008, 12:00:12 AM »
Offer him 10 cigarettes and tell him to smoke them.
Dont take no for an answer.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2008, 05:39:24 AM »
I'm sorry I didn't realize you were on a diet.  Do I really have a double chin and that fat of a belly?    :(