Author Topic: Totalee Fit with Lee Haney  (Read 3710 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Totalee Fit with Lee Haney
« on: June 21, 2007, 09:14:49 AM »
Woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep.  Flipping through the channels, I noticed that Lee Haney has a program on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN - a Christian station) called Totalee Fit.  Guess TBN doesn't appreciate Lee's accomplishments.  They list him as a "3 time Mr. Olympia" rather than giving him full credit for his full record 8 wins in a row.  Guess it pays the bills, but is a bit of a let down for one of the better Mr. Olympias.

And not to worry...I wasn't so bored that I watched more than a few seconds of the program.  I'm sure I missed Lee's section on the best way to do "preacher" curls.   ;D

http://www.tbn.org/index.php/2/4/p/31.html

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Totalee Fit with Lee Haney
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 10:08:59 AM »
rather than giving him full credit for his full record 8 wins in a row. 

Much like you're denying Ronnie Coleman his share of that same record, since they are tied for the record you speak of. ;)

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 10:33:19 AM »
Guess it pays the bills, but is a bit of a let down for one of the better Mr. Olympias.

It more than pays the bills, I'm quite sure he does much better than most former Mr. Olympia's.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 10:38:23 AM »
TBN doesn't appreciate Lee's accomplishments.  They list him as a "3 time Mr. Olympia" rather than giving him full credit for his full record 8 wins in a row.  Guess it pays the bills, but is a bit of a let down for one of the better Mr. Olympias.

And not to worry...I wasn't so bored that I watched more than a few seconds of the program.  I'm sure I missed Lee's section on the best way to do "preacher" curls.   ;D

they did the same thing with Arnold in a dating game show listing him 2 times mr.O instead of 7, guess it pays the bills well too.

west coast willie

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 11:36:31 AM »
haney is the man. dude was my idol.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 11:46:50 AM »
got a good 'stache there
Z

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 11:50:12 AM »
why the religous bible people channel  :(

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 11:51:24 AM »
why the religous bible people channel  :(
I find religion 9 out of 10 times to be pure evil.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 06:50:26 PM »
Woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep.  Flipping through the channels, I noticed that Lee Haney has a program on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN - a Christian station) called Totalee Fit.  Guess TBN doesn't appreciate Lee's accomplishments.  They list him as a "3 time Mr. Olympia" rather than giving him full credit for his full record 8 wins in a row.

Maybe Rich Gaspari & Lee Labrada do the captions for the program and still have issues after all these years :). Wish I lived in the States so I could get this show.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 07:17:01 PM »
Maybe Rich Gaspari & Lee Labrada do the captions for the program and still have issues after all these years :). Wish I lived in the States so I could get this show.

SERGIO!!!!

The show was probably recorded half way through his career.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 07:25:36 PM »
ham sandwich

bench