Author Topic: V BOARD UNITED  (Read 2453 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: V BOARD UNITED
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2007, 12:44:06 PM »
Yes you sheep fucking back woods sister fucking freak thats what im talking about
the dark days ...AND I DIDNT MEAN TO KEEP YOU OFF THE LIST YOU BELONG ON THE V...And between your pappas legs ;D

DP NUKE THIS BITCH

God Damnit DAN-0…You big headed sweaty beener fucking fuck face…great idea…

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2007, 01:00:34 PM »
God Damnit DAN-0…You big headed sweaty beener fucking fuck face…great idea…
big mal what up mang, you know its always cool to hear from you..I was thinking about breaking your balls but i know your kinda of sensitive and soft and cry real easy plus being a black man and being hung like a thumb tack is rough ;D
p

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2007, 01:03:10 PM »
Dan18! I hear your wife can't wait to peel of your 1973 grey track suit pants and lick your sweaty ass crack after your gym session....
P

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2007, 01:07:59 PM »
big mal what up mang, you know its always cool to hear from you..I was thinking about breaking your balls but i know your kinda of sensitive and soft and cry real easy plus being a black man and being hung like a thumb tack is rough ;D

Aww danny boy…I appreciate the concern but when “maria” got a gander at the Black momba (that’s what I named my wang) she thought it was a nice change to the usual 5 min of fun from a boulder headed garlic smelling guido like yourself.
 ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2007, 01:10:15 PM »
Dan18! I hear your wife can't wait to peel of your 1973 grey track suit pants and lick your sweaty ass crack after your gym session....
damn straight she better...I hear you and uk gold starting your own fertility clinic but it went bankrupt because you were drinking the profits
p

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2007, 01:12:06 PM »
damn straight she better...I hear you and uk gold starting your own fertility clinic but it went bankrupt because you were drinking the profits

HAHAHAHAHA

Rule number 1 hermano
Never get high off your own supply

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2007, 01:12:26 PM »

Aww danny boy…I appreciate the concern but when “maria” got a gander at the Black momba (that’s what I named my wang) she thought it was a nice change to the usual 5 min of fun from a boulder headed garlic smelling guido like yourself.
 ;D

I happen to call mine MR ED AFTER THE HORSE OF COURSE.And true i may only last 5 min but mine spins ;D
p

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2007, 01:15:35 PM »
dammit teh rudeness needs to mod the y with you danny boy its time they have held us back to long

Yeah, we need to get you added for sure. The V sucks now, the gay shit is old and Kiwi is batshit.
E

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2007, 01:20:05 PM »
Yeah, we need to get you added for sure. The V sucks now, the gay shit is old and Kiwi is batshit.
we will get it back dan we all want a new v gay jokes are fine as long as someone can be funny without it the y needs some help as well we must save both boards ;D
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2007, 01:21:19 PM »
EVERY ONE PLEASE VOTE ON THE OTHER THREAD I STARTED WITHOUT YOUR VOTES DP WONT LISTEN THANKS GUYS SEE YA TOMORROW...
p

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2007, 01:23:39 PM »
we will get it back dan we all want a new v gay jokes are fine as long as someone can be funny without it the y needs some help as well we must save both boards ;D

Man sometimes they are funny and other times they are so detailed it seems that the writer (cough cough kiwol) is retelling one of his wild Saturday nights.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2007, 01:25:24 PM »
hahahahaha, "boulder headed garlic smelling guido", sorry Dan but that's hilarious. ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2007, 01:27:07 PM »

How can the V be saved when every post of Kiwis is "so are you saying he likes the penile tissue"? He is boring as fuck and brought his boring buddy Joey Tito with him. Fuck Kiwi, fuck the V, lets post on a board with some good old fashioned Americans modding it >:( And ffs, these are alphabet boards, if people want to be racist, let them >:(
E

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2007, 03:44:59 PM »
Ron how dare you make D to the P a mod here? Dont you know that he has beef with the Holy Sarcasm? and this is sarcasm's board, he s the founder of this board, without his great insults this board would never beenmade. how dare you Ron Avidan!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2007, 04:01:05 PM »
Ron how dare you make D to the P a mod here? Dont you know that he has beef with the Holy Sarcasm? and this is sarcasm's board, he s the founder of this board, without his great insults this board would never beenmade. how dare you Ron Avidan!!!

The board was made for Jimmy you retard.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2007, 04:06:54 PM »
hahahhaah noobs

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2007, 04:10:24 PM »
How can the V be saved when every post of Kiwis is "so are you saying he likes the penile tissue"? He is boring as fuck and brought his boring buddy Joey Tito with him. Fuck Kiwi, fuck the V, lets post on a board with some good old fashioned Americans modding it >:( And ffs, these are alphabet boards, if people want to be racist, let them >:(

Instead of scratching your heads about how to "revive the V" why dont you get out and enjoy the summer weather? ??? ::) ::) ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2007, 04:31:22 PM »
Instead of scratching your heads about how to "revive the V" why dont you get out and enjoy the summer weather? ??? ::) ::) ::)

hahahaha, coming from the guy who spent his Friday and Saturday night talking about me and Danielson, I find that really, really ironic.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2007, 04:38:25 PM »
hahahaha, coming from the guy who spent his Friday and Saturday night talking about me and Danielson, I find that really, really ironic.

Here you are coming out of nowhere to hug my nutsack.  Brutal stalking, Nicky.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2007, 06:42:10 PM »

And as Jimmy so eloquently put it on day 1 on the V, "I don't wanna mod some faggy V board."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2007, 09:40:22 PM »
RUDE BUOY
Getbig IV

SQUAD OUTCAST

« Reply #7 on: Today at 10:07:58 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: danielson on Today at 10:06:08 AM
If it gets too bad around here, remember we always have the Y. We can do a no moderation thing over there, you want to be racist, go ahead. Or if you guys don't want certain crazy people posting essays about sucking cock all the time, just let me know. Perhaps we could ban Joey Tito for being lame? Whatever you guys want would be cool with me. INCLUDING nuking the fucker and starting over. That being said I don't think that the list of V boarders that dan posted would move boards, but if they want to, and the only way we could do it is if they all wanted to, then we can do anything we fkn want to on the Y. Just a suggestion, I gotta scram, hopefully when I get back DP nukes this whole board so we can get back to basics

dammit teh rudeness needs to mod the y with you danny boy its time they have held us back to long 

Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V BOARD ANTI-HERO

yes and yes!!!!!! a free for all on the Y!!!!! sounds like a load of fun.

And who do we have to get drunk to get Rude his modship over there >:( ?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!