Author Topic: burn to death  (Read 2774 times)

cyp200la

• Getbig III
burn to death
« on: June 21, 2007, 01:42:57 PM »
i guy flipped his car over and hit a power pole in front of my house monday,i ran out to help him but he was stuck behind the dash of the car and seat,the car was on fire so i grabbed my water hose to try put it out but it wasnt helping,so i had to stand there and watch the guy burn to death as he's screeming for help,it took the fire department 30 minutes to get there its the worst thing i have ever seen

cyp200la

• Getbig III
Re: burn to death
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 01:50:03 PM »
woops thanks figg

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 01:51:34 PM »
Cyp...did the man die?

Thats very sad what happenned....you may need to go seek some counseling...remember its not your fault..you tried...

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 01:53:10 PM »
If that's true, man oh man that's a hell of an experience. What was he stuck under, the seat belt? Damn dude it sounds like you did all you could have done. I can imagine yourself wondering if you could have done something to save him But no, in a situation like that your frantic mind must have gone over any possible scenario to save him and it turned out nothing could. It was nature's intention to do as it did.
~

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 02:01:09 PM »
My dad has seen people die too. I think it's nuts. He's one of the most jovial people I know of. Always laughing. But he's seen some crazy shit in his time. He worked for the railroad and has witnessed 2 suicide deaths. One from a step on the third rail and the leftovers of someone who was trampled by a locomotive. He's also seen the mess of a building jumper in manhatten. Crazy shit. Just don't let that traumatize you. Think of all the shit the guys in Iraq see on a daily basis. It's tough cuz you were involved but be proud to know that you had the balls to step up to a blazing car to try to save the life of another. That's what it takes to be a hero. And you are one.
~

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 02:51:24 PM »
i guy flipped his car over and hit a power pole in front of my house monday,i ran out to help him but he was stuck behind the dash of the car and seat,the car was on fire so i grabbed my water hose to try put it out but it wasnt helping,so i had to stand there and watch the guy burn to death as he's screeming for help,it took the fire department 30 minutes to get there its the worst thing i have ever seen
damn what an experience man that would have traumatized me .keep your head  up  bro.
i

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 03:09:08 PM »
That's terrible try not to let it bother you.  :(

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 03:40:10 PM »
Where are the neighbors? Can't they help as well?
I am a mini beast

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 03:44:00 PM »
That is terrible, sorry you had to see that.  I saw a guy on the road after a motorcycle accident, just lying there 10 feet from me, head mostly gone.  I still have the image ingrained in my mind and probably always will.  I can imagine what you saw was a hundred times worse.  You did your best to help.  Fate has its plan for everyone.  Fire Dept's tardiness should run on your local NBC and ABC affiliate tomorrow - YOU should see to that.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 04:07:57 PM »
damn Cyp sorry to hear about that, in all seriousness Cyp looks big enough to have easily lifted the car by himself.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 04:09:35 PM »

Damn, that's awful. But you tried.......that's all you can do.... :'(
HAHA, RON.....

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 04:17:33 PM »
Was they guy burning wearing a ninja outfit?

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 04:39:09 PM »
Cyp...did the man die?

Thats very sad what happenned....you may need to go seek some counseling...remember its not your fault..you tried...

I agree, you need to seek counseling asap. That shit can follow you in your head....

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 05:56:25 PM »
hey guys thanks,yea i will be going to see someone,the cops gave me a number to call so i can talk about what happend.not trying to bring you guys down just needed to talk about it,havent slept because i can still see him burning and there was nothing i could do about it .when the cops got there all they did was hang out and bull shit with each other.you  see people who die on tv all the time but to see it in front of you it is hard to handle. hey SF i will have new pics up soon im alot bigger than my old shots,and guys sorry for my spelling i know its bad and i hope i dont bring people down with this ,i just had to get it off my chest, stay safe guys peace

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 05:58:48 PM »
hey guys thanks,yea i will be going to see someone,the cops gave me a number to call so i can talk about what happend.not trying to bring you guys down just needed to talk about it,havent slept because i can still see him burning and there was nothing i could do about it .when the cops got there all they did was hang out and bull shit with each other.you  see people who die on tv all the time but to see it in front of you it is hard to handle. hey SF i will have new pics up soon im alot bigger than my old shots,and guys sorry for my spelling i know its bad and i hope i dont bring people down with this ,i just had to get it off my chest, stay safe guys peace

Hope all works out well for you......

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 06:03:57 PM »
you should always keep a safety hammer with a knife in the car for things like this. i hope he is okay, god bless.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 06:06:22 PM »
I saw a cat get hit by a car and got it's back legs crushed, but used it's front paws to drag itself out of the street, while it's back legs were mangled.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2007, 06:08:12 PM »
Sorry to hear this, both for you and for the person that died.. Hope you get through this.. Good luck!

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 06:08:56 PM »
no the guy died in front of me .the fire dept said even if they got there  they would have  had cut him out

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 06:09:48 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about such a tragedy.  An incident like this leaves an impression on you and of course the family of the victim.  I feel for ya.  Heres a little something to cheer you up.
A

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 06:11:19 PM »
now that's a true meltdown