Author Topic: tip of the day / FANTASTIC RESULTS READ END OF PAGE 3!!!  (Read 6312 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
tip of the day / FANTASTIC RESULTS READ END OF PAGE 3!!!
« on: June 21, 2007, 05:58:22 PM »
In this issue i will continue the part 2, of the dictionary knowledge in building sick calves. A lot of us cant grow calves, because of the ignorant apporoach in the complex calf muscles. A lot of  professional bodybuilders have weak calves blame it on the 'genetics''  johnnie jackson, dennis wolf, mike arvilla, bast are you paying attention???  You should, after a big reseacch i discovered the best routine for the calf-hardgainers. Dictionary-raises. Forget about machines in the gym, take a thick dictionary, in the comfort of your private home, and do 2 sets of raises till the sun begins to shine. Turn on your mp3-playa and dont stop raising those chopsticks until 2 songs are finished. And when it begins to burn dont quit on me man, jabb it till it hujts. Do this 2 or 3 times a week. Give it a year and you will be able to wear shorts.

Cee21Jay

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: tip of the day
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 06:14:53 PM »
Have you done this? Do you know anyone who has done this? What were the results? 

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 06:25:19 PM »
Have you done this? Do you know anyone who has done this? What were the results? 

Yes ive done this, my calves incrased for a good 3 inch in 12 months. also i shared this routine with a student and he also had great results.

Cee21Jay

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 06:29:57 PM »
Impressive.  What kind of student.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 06:32:57 PM »
Impressive.  What kind of student.

i see that you created a account, you must be intrigued about my ortodox methods.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 06:37:46 PM »

i see that you created a account, you must be intrigued about my ortodox methods.

It's Bubba, he baaaaaack?  ;D

Cee21Jay

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 06:39:24 PM »

HAHAHA.  I am intrigued.  You ever think about performing standing donkey raises instead.  This will fatten up the gastroc more and possibly give the illusion of big calves and small ankles.  The seated may spark the soleus and cause cankles. Did you notice if you appear to have thickend the calf/ankle (cankle) region too much?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 06:59:58 PM »
HAHAHA.  I am intrigued.  You ever think about performing standing donkey raises instead.  This will fatten up the gastroc more and possibly give the illusion of big calves and small ankles.  The seated may spark the soleus and cause cankles. Did you notice if you appear to have thickend the calf/ankle (cankle) region too much?

here in europe we only have seeted and standing machine no donkey kongs.  machines could also be good for hardgainers but you will have to do 500 reps a set on it. i recommend bare-foot dictionary raises highly above the machines, there is a point if you go over 40 reps on machines your ankles and feet will start to burn, with the dictionary method the calf will be burning only, just try it, you can get the best pump in your calfes like that, up to 2 inches pump increase.

Cee21Jay

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 07:10:41 PM »
here in europe we only have seeted and standing machine no donkey kongs.  machines could also be good for hardgainers but you will have to do 500 reps a set on it. i recommend bare-foot dictionary raises highly above the machines, there is a point if you go over 40 reps on machines your ankles and feet will start to burn, with the dictionary method the calf will be burning only, just try it, you can get the best pump in your calfes like that, up to 2 inches pump increase.

Will try, if cankles begin to emerge I will stop.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 07:12:44 PM »
does your boyfriend sit on your back when you do these?

Cee21Jay

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 07:16:28 PM »

I did not realize El MAriachi was female.  Women in my experience have an easier time growing the calf musculature.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 07:17:38 PM »

moron meltdown

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 07:21:48 PM »
I did not realize El MAriachi was female.  Women in my experience have an easier time growing the calf musculature.

whatstamatta Mr. S Ray, the weider brothers got you pushin too many pencils?

Cee21Jay

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 07:24:36 PM »

whatstamatta Mr. S Ray, the weider brothers got you pushin too many pencils?

I am not Mr.  (Shawn) Ray.  Tell me why you would suspect this?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 07:34:12 PM »
your a gimmick, could be shawn, hank wood, dp, or ss, or an uknown student of my dictionary raises.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 07:35:53 PM »
moron meltdown
calm down stickman it ain't that serious. :D

Cee21Jay

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 07:45:25 PM »
your a gimmick, could be shawn, hank wood, dp, or ss, or an uknown student of my dictionary raises.

I am not a gimmick and would like to contribute to the forum.  I suggest you apologize.  I have not disrespected you.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2007, 07:48:38 PM »
I am not a gimmick and would like to contribute to the forum.  I suggest you apologize.  I have not disrespected you.

haha you re kidding

Cee21Jay

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 07:49:41 PM »

haha you re kidding

No seriously.  I don't know why you think I am a gimmick.  I have no problem with you.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 07:51:27 PM »
The picture of the dumbass mexican on that ladder is the only worthwhile part of this thread.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 07:52:00 PM »
No seriously.  I don't know why you think I am a gimmick.  I have no problem with you.
are you suggesting that "el mariachi" likes the penis, CeeJay?

Cee21Jay

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 07:59:41 PM »
are you suggesting that "el mariachi" likes the penis, CeeJay?

This place is F#@king insane.  I will make no comment on this until El Mariachi has established his/her sex or sexual orientation.     

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 08:00:51 PM »
This place is F#@king insane.  I will make no comment on this until El Mariachi has established his/her sex or sexual orientation.     
ok but "he's" admitted to fondling a penis or five in his day, did you know that?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 08:04:52 PM »
haha 2 grown men begging for my dick hahhaah, calm down guys have a nice tablespoon of peanutbutter.

Cee21Jay

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2007, 08:08:39 PM »
ok but "he's" admitting to fondling a penis or five in his day, did you know that?

By "he" is El Mariachi a virilized female bodybuilder or a homosexual.  El Mariachi may want to speak on this.  I do not want to be involved in any flaming of this person.  It seems he is knowledgeable.