Author Topic: In honor of SquadFathers recent 10,000th POST!  (Read 1439 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
In honor of SquadFathers recent 10,000th POST!
« on: June 22, 2007, 06:13:42 AM »
In Honor od SquadFathers recent acomplishment of reaching the 10,000 post mark I cut and pasted this from t-nation website. ---------->

This is going to be a true case of tough love. What I'm about to say is going to ruffle a few feathers, but it has to be said.

What's up with people celebrating the fact that they have 5,000, 10,000, or even upwards of 15,000 posts on a forum? I see this quite often, and I just don't get it. I find it odd that people make such a big deal that they have "x" amount of posts on an internet forum and then wonder why they haven't reached all of their physique goals. Literally, they're all talk and no walk.

JackedGunz: Hey everyone, this is my 10,000th post and it only took me 2 months!

I understand the sense of community and camaraderie we all get from various forums. Personally, I've learned quite bit by participating in various forums and I've also met a ton of great people. But please don't complain that you still can't see your abs if you're celebrating the fact you have 15,000 posts.

This is akin to congratulating Paris Hilton for writing her ABC's correctly or patting Lindsay Lohan on the back for being able to read Cat in the Hat without any help. It's not that big of a deal, although this could be debatable in either of their cases.

For simplicity sake, let's assume each post took one minute to type. Well, 15,000 minutes equates to 250 hours, which is roughly ten days. That's ten days straight of doing nothing but sitting on your butt, typing. That's why you don't have abs. That's the limiting factor.

It's not shitty genetics. It's not because you haven't provided enough of a caloric deficit. It's because you spend way too much time on forums celebrating the fact that you have 15,000 posts. Your time could've been better spent:

1. Going for walks

2. Doing some extra conditioning work (sprints, tire flipping, sled dragging, etc.).

3. Playing tennis, basketball, softball, swimming, or kicking some ass in local Wiffle ball tournaments.

4. Dynamic flexibility drills.

5. Extra mobility work.

In short, stop posting and start moving.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
Re: In honor of SquadFathers recent 10,000th POST!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 06:24:31 AM »
Why should he leave the safety and comfort of his keyboard? On Getbig is where all his friends are. This is where he has a name. This is where he can bench 300lbs+ whereas in reality he can barely do 3 reps of 200lbs. This is also where he can "own" people without getting owned as he is in his daily life outside his 80 year old mother's house in which basement he is dwelling on a permanent basis. This is where he is big (by displaying two blur photos) without being fat. This is where he is 5'11, instead of the 5'8 he is when he is getting on the bus going to town to collect his welfare money.

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 06:27:07 AM »
SquadFathe is the more pathetic than anyone on this planet.
During his birthday sitting alone
in front of the pc for hours and hours, he posted all day and all night on getbig.

Posting all day during your b-day, things like haha you are fat! haha you are skinny!
is so sad.

A fat mongo with 10.000 posts + 10.000 posts on his gimmicks
B

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 06:30:53 AM »
SquadFathe is the more pathetic than anyone on this planet.
During his birthday sitting alone
in front of the pc for hours and hours, he posted all day and all night on getbig.

Posting all day during your b-day, things like haha you are fat! haha you are skinny!
is so sad.

A fat mongo with 10.000 posts + 10.000 posts on his gimmicks

meltdown.

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 06:38:07 AM »
meltdown.

Mars = kiwiol, you are a loser too.

Hideous face and a bald head with hair around the ears.
Uggly on the inside, uggly way of thinking as well.
Short and fat calling yourself big, hehe

No wonder nobody loves you.
B

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 06:56:47 AM »
Pathetic loser get a life!!!

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 07:05:39 AM »
The Squadfather is a living legend.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 07:08:35 AM »
The Squadfather is a living legend.

Haha yes, he's in the head of so many little tiny geeks.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2007, 07:23:35 AM »
try getting even 2/3/4/5 k plus posts here,

most meltdown before that,

bluto is hitting 15k and legendary staus quickly.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2007, 07:26:08 AM »
I've never had a meltdown!

And yes, Bluto is going where very few do!

Squadfather/sarcasm is a legend.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 07:32:47 AM »
Hey you know whats better then having 10K in posts...? Having such a effect on people with what you write that they start threads dedicated to you. That takes real skills that people feel the need to talk about you or to you without doing anything. So whats better pointed out someones post count and calling them fat and lazy or being such a great greek god but taking the time out of the gym to post about some guy on a stupid message board...? Just curious.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 07:33:47 AM »
Hey you know whats better then having 10K in posts...? Having such a effect on people with what you write that they start threads dedicated to you. That takes real skills that people feel the need to talk about you or to you without doing anything. So whats better pointed out someones post count and calling them fat and lazy or being such a great greek god but taking the time out of the gym to post about some guy on a stupid message board...? Just curious.
hahahah exactly...talk about throwing stones in glass houses hahah
The Number 2 in Scranton

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 07:36:00 AM »
hahahahaha, another "man" starting a thread about me. ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 07:37:23 AM »
hahahahaha, another "man" starting a thread about me. ;D
Correction a Future Mr Olympia... ;D