Author Topic: Will Joey Tits spend his Friday and Saturday night on Getbig talking about us?  (Read 4642 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I’ll be playing bookie again this weekend. Taking bets on whether or not Joey Tito will spend Friday and Saturday night talking about me, Danielson and anyone else who’s not on the site and actually out enjoying their lives. Also willing to play bookie for the number of posts this nut hugging little leech will make. I’m going with 200-350 myself. 

hahahah, enjoy the weekend Joey Tits, ya virgin dork!!!!!

Cue the cokehead meltdown!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I’ll be playing bookie again this weekend. Taking bets on whether or not Joey Tito will spend Friday and Saturday night talking about me, Danielson and anyone else who’s not on the site and actually out enjoying their lives. Also willing to play bookie for the number of posts this nut hugging little leech will make. I’m going with 200-350 myself. 

hahahah, enjoy the weekend Joey Tits, ya virgin dork!!!!!

Cue the cokehead meltdown!

Wow, Nick, I'm flattered.  You started a thread in my honor.  Yesterday you hit 92 posts.  Wanna try for an even 100 today? ::)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Wow, Nick, I'm flattered.  You started a thread in my honor.  Yesterday you hit 92 posts.  Wanna try for an even 100 today? ::)

I know you are trying to stay call but the anger is plain to see in your post.

You think about BF 24/7 even at work (you must have been fired by now) you were burning the big macs dreaming of ways to get at BF.

what a nerd

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I know you are trying to stay call but the anger is plain to see in your post.

You think about BF 24/7 even at work (you must have been fired by now) you were burning the big macs dreaming of ways to get at BF.

what a nerd

ta ta

My nuts are sore enough from BF's nuthugging.  Are you going to join in too, Mr. I have a Penis in my avatar yet I claim I'm not gay? ;) ::)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I am openly gay, i've been giving your father reach arounds since you left and he had a bit of extra cash.

Please don't call me gay that makes me so upset!!! ahahaha

ta ta

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I am openly gay, i've been giving your father reach arounds since you left and he had a bit of extra cash.

Please don't call me gay that makes me so upset!!! ahahaha

ta ta

How's AIDS and gay bowel disease treating you these days, you little fruitcake?

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
How's AIDS and gay bowel disease treating you these days, you little fruitcake?

I have HIV, I caught that off your pappa he has full blown AIDs, give him a call, he is always willing to tell people about it.

So how many hours have you put in on here over the last week?

ta ta

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I have HIV

DAmn man, all board flaming aside I'm sorry to hear that.  That's gotta suck.  I'm not going to pick on you anymore because I feel sorry that you have a fatal disease. :'(

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
DAmn man, all board flaming aside I'm sorry to hear that.  That's gotta suck.  I'm not going to pick on you anymore because I feel sorry that you have a fatal disease. :'(

I'd stop worrying about me and call your pappa.

I'm strong mentally your pappa has taken it badly

ta ta

ps how many hours?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

I think I posted almost 10 times yesterday.....was a big day!

Fury

• Getbig V
Congrats antcraw and Joey Tito, another Friday night you clowns spent on Getbig talking shit. Impressive.   ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Congrats antcraw and Joey Tito, another Friday night you clowns spent on Getbig talking shit. Impressive.   ::)
Must have been tough for you to be at home and not to log on, to appear that you were out.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Must have been tough for you to be at home and not to log on, to appear that you were out.

Sad but true.  He did all of that just so he could log in this morning and accuse people of spending the whole night on getbig, when in fact I for one did nothing of the sort.  Poor kid.  Now he's even mentioning me in his profile.  He can't get me out of his head.

Fury

• Getbig V

I'm sorry I missed the forgotten clown that is Pumphard. I'm sure you enjoyed yanking your negro crank all night.  ::)

Congratulations Joey Tits, your 4th straight week of spending your Friday night on Getbig. Brutal life you're leading.

Fury

• Getbig V
Can't let this fall down the page. Joey needs to hit his 50 posts about BerzerkFury daily minimum. Might as well help the cokehead along.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'm sorry I missed the forgotten clown that is Pumphard. I'm sure you enjoyed yanking your negro crank all night.  ::)

Congratulations Joey Tits, your 4th straight week of spending your Friday night on Getbig. Brutal life you're leading.
Lets see now, first you call me a guido, now u call me a negro, not only are you a geek coward, but your also stupid.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Can't let this fall down the page. Joey needs to hit his 50 posts about BerzerkFury daily minimum. Might as well help the cokehead along.

ok, Mr. 90 posts in one day ::)

BTW, DOUBLE POST MELTDOWN, ya clown

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
who you fooling, your here cause you got nothing else to do....

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
who you fooling, your here cause you got nothing else to do....

haha i can see BF trying to go out and have fun probably looks something like this:

Playing Bball with friends

*panic attack*
 "Uh guys i gotta go"
 "Why we've only been playing 30 minutes"
 "Uh yeah, i'm tired i guess"  runs home logs on Getbig and checks my profile to see what i'm up to, then checks Tito's profile, and pumphard's, ect

hahaha "MOOOOOOMMMM they're talking about me on the internet again!!!!!!!!"
I'm Nick's role model!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
haha i can see BF trying to go out and have fun probably looks something like this:

Playing Bball with friends

*panic attack*
 "Uh guys i gotta go"
 "Why we've only been playing 30 minutes"
 "Uh yeah, i'm tired i guess"  runs home logs on Getbig and checks my profile to see what i'm up to, then checks Tito's profile, and pumphard's, ect

hahaha "MOOOOOOMMMM they're talking about me on the internet again!!!!!!!!"
Come on antcraw, stop bullshitting.........BF is a promising MD who can get laid at the drop of a hat, has a ripped 230lbs physique, and is a trained killer in the cage.  How he has the time to pull off 100 post on getbig, and brush those choppers twice a day is beyond me. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
Come on antcraw, stop bullshitting.........BF is a promising MD who can get laid at the drop of a hat, has a ripped 230lbs physique, and is a trained killer in the cage.  How he has the time to pull off 100 post on getbig, and brush those choppers twice a day is beyond me. ;D

Still waiting for your proof of me claiming to be 230 and my $500 for you chickening out of all the shit you talked.  ;D

Another Saturday afternoon pumphard spends talking and thinking about me.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Still waiting for your proof of me claiming to be 230 and my $500 for you chickening out of all the shit you talked.  ;D

Another Saturday afternoon pumphard spends talking and thinking about me.
You think I'm going to start scanning all the post, like you do, to find it. ....... ;D  Nice resemblance, wouldn't you say?

Fury

• Getbig V
You think I'm going to start scanning all the post, like you do, to find it. ....... ;D  Nice resemblance, wouldn't you say?

You want to claim it, back it up. I know you're big on talking a lot of shit and not stepping up to the plate. You fit the typical Canadian profile well.

np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

Still waiting for my $500 and the proof of me saying I weigh 230. Move along dipshit. You're an embarrassment to this board.

I'm still in shock that you actually spent your Saturday reading every single thread on the V about me. Even the 2-3 week old ones. You are beyond obsessed. This is stalkerish. What a dork.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You want to claim it, back it up. I know you're big on talking a lot of shit and not stepping up to the plate. You fit the typical Canadian profile well.

Still waiting for my $500 and the proof of me saying I weigh 230. Move along dipshit. You're an embarrassment to this board.
Your one to talk about backing it up :D......I accepted your challenge, and your reply was that if you don't show up, for me to start without you, please stop, your killing me over here :D........Especially when you call me nigro :D.  You don't want me to embarrase you again, and post your reply, do you ;D

I'm still in shock that you actually spent your Saturday reading every single thread on the V about me. Even the 2-3 week old ones. You are beyond obsessed. This is stalkerish. What a dork.

Fury

• Getbig V
Your posts keep getting longer, a sign of your desperation and the fact we own your mind.  You're such an easy target.  You get all hot and bothered by every little post we make and you feel compelled to answer every single one.  You play right into our hands every single time. ;)

Nick, it's time to step away.  You're spending your saturday afternoons not hanging out with friends, not banging some chick, not even doing your homework, but getting all worked up trying to "insult" people on the internet.  Reality check, HersheyFury.

Ironic that you just typed 3x as much as me. Move along gimmick, you're just another embarrassment. I know you're settling in for another night of cocaine and furious posting on Getbig. Too bad I won't be around to join you.  :-\

Just think, you and Pumphard can jerk each other off all night while you talk about me.