Author Topic: Will Joey Tits spend his Friday and Saturday night on Getbig talking about us?  (Read 4648 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You want to claim it, back it up. I know you're big on talking a lot of shit and not stepping up to the plate. You fit the typical Canadian profile well.

Still waiting for my $500 and the proof of me saying I weigh 230. Move along dipshit. You're an embarrassment to this board.

I'm still in shock that you actually spent your Saturday reading every single thread on the V about me. Even the 2-3 week old ones. You are beyond obsessed. This is stalkerish. What a dork.
Your one to talk about backing it up ......I accepted your challenge, and your reply was that if you don't show up, for me to start without you, please stop, your killing me over here ........Especially when you call me nigro .  You don't want me to embarrase you again, and post your reply, do you

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Your one to talk about backing it up ......I accepted your challenge, and your reply was that if you don't show up, for me to start without you, please stop, your killing me over here ........Especially when you call me nigro .  You don't want me to embarrase you again, and post your reply, do you

That's the second time you replied to the same post. MELTDOWN. Come on guy, just go away. You're honestly pathetic. The amount of times you insist on self-owning yourself is just sad.

Look, you talked shit for 10 pages, said you were coming to get me and you didn't show up. Pay me my $500 or move along. Go hawk that piece of shit blackberry if you can't afford it.

Go ahead and post it. It proves nothing other than the fact that you chickened out and you're trying to make it look like I agreed to drive 4 hours to find you. By the way, here's your post of you saying you were coming to Bradley International to find me. Funny how quickly your story changes.

np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

You're a coward.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I know you're settling in for another night of cocaine and furious posting on Getbig.

First you accuse me of being the nig showstoppa.  Now you accuse me of being choad (I saw that in a few other posts you made about me).  Make up your mind!  FWIW, I'm neither.  Keep guessing, HersheyFury ;) ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
hahaha, Joey Tito's going to spend another Saturday night online!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Especially when you call me nigro .

You can notice a pattern in Nicky's posts, whenever he feels really backed into a corner (=75% of his posts) he resorts to racist meltdowns. :o

Fury

• Getbig V
You can notice a pattern in Nicky's posts, whenever he feels really backed into a corner (=75% of his posts) he resorts to racist meltdowns. :o

Yes, that's it. I'm backed into a corner. Do you honestly think you're insulting when there's proof all over this board that you have spent every night for the last month logged on this site, weekends included? Even videogame nerds don't do that.

Let me guess, you think that D&D game is cool stuff to boot? Go outside.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Yes, that's it. I'm backed into a corner. Do you honestly think you're insulting when there's proof all over this board that you have spent every night for the last month logged on this site, weekends included? Even videogame nerds don't do that.

Let me guess, you think that D&D game is cool stuff to boot? Go outside.

Calm down, Nicky.  I'm just toying with you because you're such an easy target.  Speaking of "proof that you have spent every night for the last month logged on this site," are you going to break your record from two days ago of 95 posts in one day?  You're well on your way.  Keep at it, slick. ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
Calm down, Nicky.  I'm just toying with you because you're such an easy target.  Speaking of "proof that you have spent every night for the last month logged on this site," are you going to break your record from two days ago of 95 posts in one day?  You're well on your way.  Keep at it, slick. ;)

Not even at 20 posts for the day. The 50+ posts that you logged specifically talking about me the other day though was pretty pathetic. I do take solace in the fact that you really are obsessed with me. I wonder if it's healthy, though?

I doubt I'll hit 90 though because unlike you, I won't be around here all night. 

Still waiting for you to tell me how great it was spending yet another Friday night on here stalking people.  :D

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality

hahaha don't blame Nick, blame his extra chromosome.  you shouldn't get those people too worked up, he might start hitting himself in the head in frustration.
I'm Nick's role model!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
That's the second time you replied to the same post. MELTDOWN. Come on guy, just go away. You're honestly pathetic. The amount of times you insist on self-owning yourself is just sad.

Look, you talked shit for 10 pages, said you were coming to get me and you didn't show up. Pay me my $500 or move along. Go hawk that piece of shit blackberry if you can't afford it.

Go ahead and post it. It proves nothing other than the fact that you chickened out and you're trying to make it look like I agreed to drive 4 hours to find you. By the way, here's your post of you saying you were coming to Bradley International to find me. Funny how quickly your story changes.

You're a coward.
Why would I come, when u said you wouldn't show :D :D

Fury

• Getbig V
Why would I come, when u said you wouldn't show :D :D

np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

Give me my $500. Like I said, go pawn that shitty Blackberry you're bragging about.

Here's my paypal, just like before... pumpmehardisasnatch@yahoo.com

Pleasure doing business! You should really stop talking the talk and then backing out.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
hahaha don't blame Nick, blame his extra chromosome.  you shouldn't get those people too worked up, he might start hitting himself in the head in frustration.

What's funny is this kid is OBVIOUSLY getting worked up BIG TIME.  The fact he denies this in almost every post is very telling.  Simple psychology. ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Give me my $500. Like I said, go pawn that shitty Blackberry you're bragging about.

Here's my paypal, just like before... pumpmehardisasnatch@yahoo.com

Pleasure doing business! You should really stop talking the talk and then backing out.
what loser would constitute a blackberry with having money......one that lives in a trailer

Fury

• Getbig V
what loser would constitute a blackberry with having money......one that lives in a trailer

Why would you mention it then? What in the world would possess you to say you're going to be landing at my airport, blackberry in hand? Is it some sort of status symbol to you? Are you trying to imply that you're important? Pay me the $500, thanks. You backed out of the challenge after you talked shit for 10 pages.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Why would you mention it then? What in the world would possess you to say you're going to be landing at my airport, blackberry in hand? Is it some sort of status symbol to you? Are you trying to imply that you're important? Pay me the $500, thanks. You backed out of the challenge after you talked shit for 10 pages.
How else was I going to post, to let you know that I arrived.....

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
How else was I going to post, to let you know that I arrived.....

hahaha are you saying Nick is logged into getbig 10hrs a day searching getbig to see if we log on and post?
I'm Nick's role model!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha are you saying Nick is logged into getbig 10hrs a day searching getbig to see if we log on and post?
Unless he's banging chicks, working on his physique or working out in the cage.......

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Unless he's banging chicks, working on his physique or working out in the cage.......

don't forget football practice, his 4.0 in 2 different majors, and partying all week long.
I'm Nick's role model!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
don't forget football practice, his 4.0 in 2 different majors, and partying all week long.
What a All American.............