Author Topic: Favorite bodybuilding/workout lies?  (Read 899 times)

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
Favorite bodybuilding/workout lies?
« on: June 22, 2007, 10:08:34 AM »
"Genetics is the most important part" - Translation - "I am on AAS out the wazzoo  and couldn't function without it"

"Drugs are only a small part of the equation" - "It's ALL about the drugs"

"I'm in a bulking phase" - "I'm eating like crap and not training hard for a few months but need an excuse for it rather than to just tell people I'm not dedicated enough to stay in shape all year"

"I believe in HIT workouts lasting 45 minutes or less" - "I'm too lazy to do high-volume workouts and I'm satisfied with doing as little as possible just to get by."

"I only use a little bit of stuff, far less than guys much smaller than me at the gym" - "I use SLin, GH (10 I.U. per day), Deca, Test (3,000 mg. per week), A-Bombs, Var, Winny, Halo and Tren and rarely come off of any"

"Before I blew my knee out, I could squat 500 for reps" - "I used to do 185 partials on the Smith Machine but I'm too lazy to train legs at all now"

"I eat 6,000 clean calories a day" - "My car is full of McDonald's and Wendy's bags and Pizza Hut boxes."

"I shave my head because it looks badass" - "My DHT levels are so out of whack my hair is falling out and I just figured Id save the embarassment and shave it off."

Feel free to chime in...(ready for the sarcasm...)..

garraeth

• Getbig IV
Re: Favorite bodybuilding/workout lies?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 10:09:26 AM »
"Genetics is the most important part" - Translation - "I am on AAS out the wazzoo  and couldn't function without it"

"Drugs are only a small part of the equation" - "It's ALL about the drugs"

"I'm in a bulking phase" - "I'm eating like crap and not training hard for a few months but need an excuse for it rather than to just tell people I'm not dedicated enough to stay in shape all year"

"I believe in HIT workouts lasting 45 minutes or less" - "I'm too lazy to do high-volume workouts and I'm satisfied with doing as little as possible just to get by."

"I only use a little bit of stuff, far less than guys much smaller than me at the gym" - "I use SLin, GH (10 I.U. per day), Deca, Test (3,000 mg. per week), A-Bombs, Var, Winny, Halo and Tren and rarely come off of any"

"Before I blew my knee out, I could squat 500 for reps" - "I used to do 185 partials on the Smith Machine but I'm too lazy to train legs at all now"

"I eat 6,000 clean calories a day" - "My car is full of McDonald's and Wendy's bags and Pizza Hut boxes."

"I shave my head because it looks badass" - "My DHT levels are so out of whack my hair is falling out and I just figured Id save the embarassment and shave it off."

Feel free to chime in...(ready for the sarcasm...)..
Aren't you like 5'10" and 160lbs soaking wet?

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
Re: Favorite bodybuilding/workout lies?
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 10:13:39 AM »
Aren't you like 5'10" and 160lbs soaking wet?

I weighed 208 yesterday.  I haven't weighed 160 since middle school.

BTW, you should try to keep up with the board instead of reading what guys on here THOUGHT I looked like that couldn't get a picture out of me for months and months.  Not that it really matters, as I'm not that important, but at least be accurate if possible.