Author Topic: this place needs a sandbox, for the "minor league" posters.  (Read 4850 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: this place needs a sandbox, for the "minor league" posters.
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 10:31:17 AM »
Also throw "obsessed" and "I'm in your head" on the list too. 

This place used to be fun, it's this  fucking  stale bullshit 24/7 now
No shit..."i am in your head" should be thrown out. Just because I log and and respond to someone does not mean IRL I give a shit if you live or die.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2007, 10:34:05 AM »
Well, I'm pretty weak I know that...so I will take no offence to being throw in the 'sandbox' or 'baby pool'. Who else is there with me? What are my rules? Let me know.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2007, 11:06:16 AM »
Well, I'm pretty weak I know that...so I will take no offence to being throw in the 'sandbox' or 'baby pool'. Who else is there with me? What are my rules? Let me know.
The list is getting longer each day. You don't really want to be in there at the least you will get a case of Pink eye that will not go away. ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2007, 11:16:19 AM »
No shit..."i am in your head" should be thrown out. Just because I log and and respond to someone does not mean IRL I give a shit if you live or die.

You might want to tell Nick "BerzerkFury" Hersh that.  "He" seems to think that just because somebody responds to "his" messages they are "his" nuthuggers.  I just like picking on the kid, in the same way I liked bullying people in school ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2007, 11:17:29 AM »
hahahaha, I come up in every single post of Joey Tito's. Hell, he's now bringing me up in threads on the G&O. Seems to me like he's trying to convince himself that he's not obsessed with me, because the 250 posts he's made in the last 5 days about me say otherwise. Move along kid.

I do enjoy slapping you in that glory hole you call your mouth, though. Stick around scrub, you might learn something.

$500 Joey now makes no less than 40 straight posts about me when I leave for work.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2007, 11:20:30 AM »
hahahaha, I come up in every single post of Joey Tito's. Hell, he's now bringing me up in threads on the G&O. Seems to me like he's trying to convince himself that he's not obsessed with me, because the 250 posts he's made in the last 5 days about me say otherwise. Move along kid.

I do enjoy slapping you in that glory hole you call your mouth, though. Stick around scrub, you might learn something.

$500 Joey now makes no less than 40 straight posts about me when I leave for work.

;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2007, 11:25:58 AM »
You guys really need to just meet and hug it out. I swear it's either one or the other bunch of silly ass brokeback butt cowboys just ignore each other. and move on..Oh and your both in my head feel better... ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2007, 11:27:52 AM »
You guys really need to just meet and hug it out. I swear it's either one or the other bunch of silly ass brokeback butt cowboys just ignore each other. and move on..Oh and your both in my head feel better... ;D

haha I just enjoy picking on this dumb kid because he's so easy.  All I have to do is make one post and he's there smashing his keyboard.  Call me a sick fuck, but I enjoy getting a rise out of him ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2007, 11:29:47 AM »

I've been mostly ignoring him for the last 2 days and I still keep coming up in every single post of his. He likes the abuse. I'm sure he's already firing off pm's trying to get help from his buttmole brigade.

You know you've hit rock bottom when you go throughout a site bringing up a person in threads that they don't even post in. I can only imagine how badly I damaged this guy's internet ego that he's had to spend a month posting 50 times a day about me on a gimmick.

I wasn't even on last night and he was "looking for me". Only one word describes that, and it's obsessed.

$50 he replies to this post in less than 5 minutes too, all while claiming I'm not in his head. It's too easy.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2007, 11:32:47 AM »
I've been mostly ignoring him for the last 2 days and I still keep coming up in every single post of his. He likes the abuse. I'm sure he's already firing off pm's trying to get help from his buttmole brigade.

You know you've hit rock bottom when you go throughout a site bringing up a person in threads that they don't even post in. I can only imagine how badly I damaged this guy's internet ego that he's had to spend a month posting 50 times a day about me on a gimmick.

I wasn't even on last night and he was "looking for me". Only one word describes that, and it's obsessed.

$50 he replies to this post in less than 5 minutes too, all while claiming I'm not in his head. It's too easy.

;D

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 11:33:02 AM »

hahahah you just shutdown his entire vocabulary.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2007, 11:35:34 AM »
The board needs a nuking and all gimmicks need to be shown the door. If you don't have the balls to post on your main, then you're not going to be owning anyone. Why hasn't it been nuked with all the people who voted for it?

Thanks for replying within 5 minutes, Titster. What a bruised ego you're rocking.

Saying that someone's obsessed and what not serves a great purpose. They'll continually talk about you non-stop and get so pissed off by it without knowing that it's become one of the best phrases to aggravate someone with. Hell, I say it to Joey a few times a day and he replies by making 40 posts talking about it. Looks like a winner to me.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2007, 11:37:23 AM »
The board needs a nuking and all gimmicks need to be shown the door. If you don't have the balls to post on your main, then you're not going to be owning anyone. Why hasn't it been nuked with all the people who voted for it?

Thanks for replying within 5 minutes, Titster. What a bruised ego you're rocking.

This is my only account, "Nick" :P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2007, 11:38:33 AM »
This is my only account, "Nick" :P

hahahah, now it's your only account when you've spent the last year trying to convince us you were in the SQUAD? You can't even keep your story straight. You're really one of the weakest gimmicks to spam this board in a long time.

Couple that with the fact that you can't do anything on here without calling in your two buttmoles only supports that.

You can keep going though, reading this board and listening to Buckethead makes for some good times.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2007, 11:40:03 AM »
hahahah, now it's your only account when you've spent the last year trying to convince us you were in the SQUAD? You can't even keep your story straight. You're really one of the weakest gimmicks to spam this board in a long time.

Couple that with the fact that you can't do anything on here without calling in your two buttmoles only supports that.

You can keep going though, reading this board and listening to Buckethead makes for some good times.

Let me rephrase: this is the only account I use NOW. ;)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2007, 11:41:21 AM »

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2007, 11:43:06 AM »

haha!  I don't know what's funnier, that photoshop job or "his" 13 inch neck.  Brutal hilarity when you consider "he" posts on getBIG ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2007, 11:44:28 AM »
hahaha, like clockwork. Gimmick #1 calls in gimmick #2. Now we all we need is the 41 year old virgin Pumphard and antcraw to show up and they can get down to business fellating themselves while they talk about me.

hahaha, it's funny that noc took the time out of his day to do all that to that picture, though. Definetely going to save that so I can remember what I used to look like.  :)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2007, 11:46:05 AM »
hahaha, like clockwork. Gimmick #1 calls in gimmick #2. Now we all we need is the 41 year old virgin Pumphard and antcraw to show up and they can get down to business fellating themselves while they talk about me.

hahaha, it's funny that noc took the time out of his day to do all that to that picture, though. Definetely going to save that so I can remember what I used to look like.  :)

Everyone else types one or two sentences, you in response type several paragraphs.  Do you notice a pattern here? ;) ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2007, 11:47:20 AM »
Wow, I didn't even have time to refresh the V and this guy responds. Unbelievable.

Anyways, it's 96 out here today and I've got better things to do than argue with a 40 year old man that is too much of a pussy to post on his main. Have fun talking about me until 1 am again Titster. hahahaha, you do a good job of keeping my taint clean. You're not completely useless.  ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2007, 11:48:28 AM »
Wow, I didn't even have time to refresh the V and this guy responds. Unbelievable.

Anyways, it's 96 out here today and I've got better things to do than argue with a 40 year old man that is too much of a pussy to post on his main. Have fun talking about me until 1 am again Titster. hahahaha, you do a good job of keeping my taint clean. You're not completely useless.  ;D

translation: I got owned AGAIN so I'm going to pretend like I have better things to do with my time IRL

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2007, 11:49:43 AM »
translation: I got owned AGAIN so I'm going to pretend like I have better things to do with my time IRL

I think it's more translation: It's 96 and not a cloud in the sky and no person in their right mind would spend the best part of the day on a computer arguing with a 40 year old gimmick that refuses to step outside. Sorry to break it to you. You've got my pictures though, jerk off to them until I come back.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2007, 11:50:38 AM »
I think it's more translation: It's 96 and not a cloud in the sky and no person in their right mind would spend the best part of the day on a computer arguing with a 40 year old gimmick that refuses to step outside. Sorry to break it to you. You've got my pictures though, jerk off to them until I come back.

My one sentence versus your whole paragraph: who is wasting whose time here? ;)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2007, 12:13:55 PM »

So what are you doing logging onto getbig?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2007, 01:50:39 PM »
How about the Y board?

AHAHAHAHA!!!  Exactly doc.