Author Topic: this place needs a sandbox, for the "minor league" posters.  (Read 4841 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
after watching pumphard flail away with that one photoshopped picture of berzerk amongst other things, i'm convinced that there needs to be a sub-board or something for these idiots to hone their skills until they're ready to dive into the deep end.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: this place needs a sandbox, for the "minor league" posters.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 12:12:21 PM »
Joey Tit can operate there too.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 12:13:39 PM »
fucken noobs  >:(

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 12:23:36 PM »
Joey Tit can operate there too.

ta ta

There you are riding my nutsack again.  I don't even have to be posting on here and I still rule your thoughts, enough so that you feel compelled to mention me at every opportunity.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 12:27:26 PM »
Ahem.......

I've just seen you meltdown this entire thread, so yes I know what one is ;) ;D  Go get some fresh air, pal.  I got some work to do and can't keep you company on here all day.

Always lurking aren't you, can you not log off?

ta ta ha ha

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 12:27:54 PM »
Could we have a ban on the words "nutsack" it like "Meltdown" and "owned" has become overused and boring. Or at least only keep it in the Noobs sandbox... ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 12:29:51 PM »
Could we have a ban on the words "nutsack" it like "Meltdown" and "owned" has become overused and boring. Or at least only keep it in the Noobs sandbox... ;D

You do realize that your "friend" Berzerk Fury is the one who uses the word "nutsack" all the time.  I only use it to poke fun at him.  Perhaps you should start using a bit more forethought before you hit that "post" button?

But anyway, you just confirmed what I've been saying all along, that Nicky Hersh throws out the same old lame and boring insults as usual.  He needs to get new material.  In the meantime, he can spend some time playing in the sandbox.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 12:30:15 PM »

Its a noob or an imbecile thing, I cannot work out which.

The repetition of ancient getbig sayings and using a vocabulary of 20 words does not constitute an "owning"

ta ta

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2007, 12:32:05 PM »
You do realize that your "friend" Berzerk Fury is the one who uses the word "nutsack" all the time.  I only use it to poke fun at him.  Perhaps you should start using a bit more forethought before you hit that "post" button?

But anyway, you just confirmed what I've been saying all along, that Nicky Hersh throws out the same old lame and boring insults as usual.  He needs to get new material.  In the meantime, he can spend some time playing in the sandbox.

If I may use your own saying.....MELTDOWN!!!!! aahahahahahaha

He uses it, you copied him!!!!

ta ta

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2007, 12:32:23 PM »

Do you ever stop talking about me, Choad? You've been going since the last time I checked here. It's pathetic. Not even in this thread and you're still worry about me. It's cute, really it is.

Enjoy the night of cocaine and following me around the board. I'm digging the multiple threads you've started about me in the last 48 hours.

Brutal meltdown, though. Already closing in on 30 posts today. You should shoot for 150.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 12:34:23 PM »
Do you ever stop talking about me, Choad? You've been going since the last time I checked here. It's pathetic.

Enjoy the night of cocaine and following me around the board. I'm digging the multiple threads you've started about me in the last 48 hours.

Brutal meltdown, though. Already closing in on 30 posts today. You should shoot for 150.

Guy should stick to talking about dui's and std infested hookers that won't let him fuck them.

haha, look at this.  Guess you must have been lurking here all day just waiting to jump in and reply to something I wrote.  And here you are, Nick... ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 12:35:18 PM »
If I may use your own saying.....MELTDOWN!!!!! aahahahahahaha

He uses it, you copied him!!!!

ta ta

brutal attempt to backtrack about the fact that you just "pwned" your "friend" Nicky Hersh without even realizing it.  You "guys" are making my job ever so easy. 8)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 12:35:54 PM »
haha, look at this.  Guess you must have been lurking here all day just waiting to jump in and reply to something I wrote.  And here you are, Nick... ;D

Says the guy who is eating his own faeces in a bid not to miss any of Bf's posts

ta ta nerd

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 12:36:38 PM »
hahaha, double posting trying to defend yourself. This cokehead can't get any more pathetic. Move along Choady, I mean Joey, the sandbox is calling you. Just remember that sandy pussys aren't attractive, so keep yours clean.

Says the guy who is eating his own faeces in a bid not to miss any of Bf's posts

ta ta nerd

hahaha, I just came back after being gone for a few hours, make a post and Choady still manages to reply after 30 seconds. Talk about stalking.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2007, 12:36:56 PM »

ta ta nerd

LOL

I have HIV

ta ta

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 12:39:57 PM »
ahahahaha Joey tit has a timer that buzzes every 32 secs so he wastes not one second of precious posting time!!

ta ta

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 12:40:30 PM »

I was speaking to everybody that uses it...jerkoff  :D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 12:43:36 PM »
Brilliantly original post there Tit.

Who did you copy that off?

ta ta

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 12:44:05 PM »
after watching pumphard flail away with that one photoshopped picture of berzerk amongst other things, i'm convinced that there needs to be a sub-board or something for these idiots to hone their skills until they're ready to dive into the deep end.
just like someone should teach you some fashion sense.......

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2007, 12:45:19 PM »
Brilliantly original post there Tit.

Who did you copy that off?

ta ta

You were saying?

I have HIV

ta ta

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 12:46:23 PM »
just like someone should teach you some fashion sense.......

Whats wrong with Mangoo's look?

ta ta

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2007, 12:47:57 PM »
You were saying?

Tut tut tut, again with the repetition.

I caught HIV after injecting your fathers meat stick into my tight little anus, actually bearing that in mind you better get yourself down the clinic my old son!

ta ta

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2007, 08:34:02 AM »

Yes I completely agree. I made this suggestion a while back, but instead of sandbox I said "baby pool". Like at any community pool, until you are a bigboy you play in the baby pool.  It is irritating that a newbie as equal rights around here. Now some of you might say it is facist or un democratic it is not. It is called quality control. sometimes there are weeks when the board seems to be overtaken by newbs and it becomes tiresome having to scroll past many amatuer posts to find a personality that is experienced, funny, interesting. 

It can be like a fraternity having a pledge week or whatever they call it every three months or so.. discuss.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2007, 08:36:20 AM »
How about the Y board?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2007, 09:24:59 AM »

Also throw "obsessed" and "I'm in your head" on the list too. 

This place used to be fun, it's this  fucking  stale bullshit 24/7 now