Author Topic: cross country mailing  (Read 2131 times)

blowitup

• Getbig II
cross country mailing
« on: June 23, 2007, 07:08:12 AM »
hey guys
i have been on this board for a long time but have now only decided to get involved-my question is this: i have a great source who lives on the other side of the country; i have never dealt with mail order before so should i use standard mail, fed ex, or forget the entire thing? also i assume i will need a p.o box as well but is it neccessary to go that route?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: cross country mailing
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 07:14:11 AM »
hey guys
i have been on this board for a long time but have now only decided to get involved-my question is this: i have a great source who lives on the other side of the country; i have never dealt with mail order before so should i use standard mail, fed ex, or forget the entire thing? also i assume i will need a p.o box as well but is it neccessary to go that route?

Are you sure the source is great?  How did you find out about this source?  Reason I ask is there are people who have been known to solicit others and they end up getting ripped off.  Reasearch your source and if they cant give you references then pass.

musclemass

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 07:27:54 AM »
Glad you decided to get involved Blowitup.
I have ordered cross country plenty of times, using standard mail. I also have a PO Box that everything is delivered to- changing my name up alittle on the package- either different last name or first name.
You need to consider Luvs advice- he is so right. I totally agree with him on researching your source. Hate to see anyone get burned.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 10:24:20 AM »
And never use Fed Ex or UPS, they seem more risky than USPS. I have never had trouble with good ol' mail.

And yes, check your source and make sure they have a good rep!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 12:13:04 PM »
i thought USPS was great too,

however, is using them considered a "federal crime" in addition to possession?  I think it would be under "conspiracy" crime or some shit.
you are gay.

blowitup

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 12:43:51 PM »
thanks for the info fella's....i know a handful of others who have used this source so i know it is legit; the reason why im even thinking of using him is that in my area things have been really hard to get my hands on and i figured giving this a shot would be better then being left out in the cold...as far as PO box' go i have never used one...will i need to come into direct contact with anyone when i am picking up my package?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2007, 02:39:25 PM »
i thought USPS was great too,

however, is using them considered a "federal crime" in addition to possession?  I think it would be under "conspiracy" crime or some shit.

Yes to the first question.
Conspirsy is if you plan, or have prior knowledge of a crime thats then commited.Even As your at home on the couch.
YOu get in as much trouble as the shooter at a robbery gone wrong just because you knew it was going down.
Ya could be looking at a Capital charge in this eg....  Not funny at all.
Lots of joking around convesation or net chat could be manufactured into a conspirisy convict by asshole prosecuters. They often like to hold it over Peeps heads to get them to talk.

musclemass

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 04:11:49 PM »
Your situation might be alittle different *blowitup*, I have a very good relationship with the ladies that run the place where my PO Box is. They will call me and let me know when my packages have arrived and I will let them sit there for a day or two if I'm not in a hurry to pick them up- sometimes they will even take my packages out of my box and lock them up for me in another part of the buisness- until I come get them. It's a pretty sweet deal. And they DO know what is in the packages, thats why they try to help me out so much.
As far as you having to have direct contact with people there when you pick up your packages- there really shouldn't be. It all depends on how friendly you want to be with the people there. But my PO Box is NOT at a post office- it's at a contract mail handler, independently owned. I would suggest you get one at the same kind of place, if you are considering getting one.

blowitup

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 07:13:11 AM »
thanks for all the info i really appreciate it

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 08:13:36 AM »
Bro your fine for domestic mail! I think international on the other hand is a little more risky.

For international, depend on which countries and what is the wt?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2007, 08:17:28 AM »

My wife gets a lot of letters,CD's and stuff from friends around the world, anything w/ any thickness often looks like it's been opened.
Thats not to say they dont just tape it back up, and send lots of guys their drugs.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 08:21:50 AM »

Probally right, certain countries are more of a green light for customs.  Some raise red flags, like the eastern euro ones IMO 

But domestic is pretty safe small orders I would say just ship to your house.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 09:23:04 AM »
Probally right, certain countries are more of a green light for customs.  Some raise red flags, like the eastern euro ones IMO 

But domestic is pretty safe small orders I would say just ship to your house.

yes i agreed, but the price is ex.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 12:17:05 PM »
If you order within the usa and it gets shipped within the usa to a us destination it does not matter who you use.
Just make sure the sender packs it well. No pills rattling around, amps wrapped in bubble wrap, etc.
Tell them to please take their time and pack it right. You will be just fine as long as you stay domestic.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2007, 08:55:59 AM »
thanks for the info fella's....i know a handful of others who have used this source so i know it is legit; the reason why im even thinking of using him is that in my area things have been really hard to get my hands on and i figured giving this a shot would be better then being left out in the cold...as far as PO box' go i have never used one...will i need to come into direct contact with anyone when i am picking up my package?
If your PO box is at a full blown postoffice, not a small postoffice set up inside something else or a small rural post office, then you will not have to talk to anyone or see anyone. I've had a PO for a long time, it cost me $40 a year. I walk in open it, if there is a key inside then that means I have a pack waiting in a locker, go to the locker and get my pack. And most postoffices are open for PO pick up 24/7.

blowitup

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 06:47:17 AM »
does anyone know of any reliable  companies that offer po boxes that are not at an actual post office?
thanks

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2007, 07:51:25 PM »
Just a word of advice:
1) If you use Fedex or DHL or any other carrier, it is still considered using "the mails"...It would carry the same penalty if your local prosecuter had a hard on for your case
2) Whenever you sign up for a third party mailbox (mailboxes inc for example), they require ID the same way a US Post Office would
3) There is a very good chance that you would never get a conspiracy or mail fraud charge thrown at you if you are ordering for yourself. If its alot of gear, then it's a different story

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 08:22:29 PM »
I have ordered internation before, from Bulgaria. All i do is get someone else to sign for the package. That way there is no trace to me signing the package or the other person having any idea what it is. Bottom line is it depends on the packaging.
big or bust

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2007, 07:25:25 AM »
I have ordered internation before, from Bulgaria. All i do is get someone else to sign for the package. That way there is no trace to me signing the package or the other person having any idea what it is. Bottom line is it depends on the packaging.
With all do respect... USE YOUR BRAIN!
Do you not think for one second that the "other" person wouldnt roll on you if a US Postal Inspector grabbed them and said they were doing ten to life for signing for a controlled substance? Please tell me your not that naive...