Author Topic: SINCE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE SUB 5 PERCENT BODYFAT......................  (Read 24790 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: SINCE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE SUB 5 PERCENT BODYFAT......................
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2007, 02:46:21 PM »
Wow, SF, you got owned so may times in this thread, i lost the count...

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2007, 02:46:29 PM »
hahahaha! this is the clown that claims to be a bad ass cause he juices ::)

anytime you're in AZ shoot me a Pm and I'll give you a reality check 'tough guy" ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2007, 02:49:10 PM »
hahahaha! this is the clown that claims to be a bad ass cause he juices ::)

anytime you're in AZ shoot me a Pm and I'll give you a reality check 'tough guy" ::)

You worried SS?

by his own flawed logic, he stands by the princplies that working out = having the ability to fight,

could he make you tap?!?!!!?!?!!?!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 24, 2007, 02:51:15 PM »
You worried SS?

by his own flawed logic, he stands by the princplies that he working out = he can fight,

could he make you tap?!?!!!?!?!!?!
depends with or without a beard?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 24, 2007, 04:29:10 PM »
here is some legs just for SF, cmon tell me how i have chicken legs  ;D
hahahaha, i just got back online, you don't honestly think those legs are big do you?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2007, 05:37:13 PM »
hahahaha, i just got back online, you don't honestly think those legs are big do you?

28 inches nah?! Legs are horrible lol. Lets see yours bud.  If by some chance you take pix for us, PLEASE dont be cruel... hide the cottage cheese n stretch marks.  I dont think any of us could bare to see that. 

oh and SS.... loosen your thinking cap cuz you misread everything you saw me write... never did i say i was the one who was tough, simply that you should watch what you said to my friend in that thread where everyone was runnin their mouths off. I dont train to fight, so if you do, odds are your are at an advantage.  Il run your ass into the ground in any workout tho, so if you wanna take me up on that im game "tough guy"  ;)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2007, 05:44:19 PM »
28? They look bigger!

At 5'8 28 at 10-12% is pretty big IMO.  Cutler is like 31 at 5'9 in contest shape, and his are HUGE.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2007, 05:46:02 PM »
28 inches nah?! Legs are horrible lol. Lets see yours bud.  If by some chance you take pix for us, PLEASE dont be cruel... hide the cottage cheese n stretch marks.  I dont think any of us could bare to see that. 

oh and SS.... loosen your thinking cap cuz you misread everything you saw me write... never did i say i was the one who was tough, simply that you should watch what you said to my friend in that thread where everyone was runnin their mouths off. I dont train to fight, so if you do, odds are your are at an advantage.  Il run your ass into the ground in any workout tho, so if you wanna take me up on that im game "tough guy"  ;)

Nah hes straight bro I believe, maybe theres someone on your homo board that take you up on your offer though, you could get musclehunks to make a video too :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2007, 05:48:32 PM »
At 5'8 28 at 10-12% is pretty big IMO.  Cutler is like 31 at 5'9 in contest shape, and his are HUGE.
5'8"???????? you're a dwarf!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2007, 05:50:06 PM »
5'8"???????? you're a dwarf!

He has "small man complex" to compensate for it though!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2007, 05:53:04 PM »
Nah hes straight bro I believe, maybe theres someone on your homo board that take you up on your offer though, you could get musclehunks to make a video too :D

Is that your way of saying... he cant OWN me with his massive monsterous legs?  DIdnt think so!  You are the one hiding behind a screen name.  He at least has the dignity and brass to post up pix!  You are hiding for one of two reasons... ONE.. you like to insult poeple and talk shit and you dont want to take the chance someone recognizes you and lays you out on the pavement.  Or TWO... you are ashamed of who you are and what you look like and know you would be laughed off the boards if you did... so please little guy.... dont approach me with your kiddie shit when one or BOTH of the above are true... that is sad

And as far as me being a dwarf... NO SHIT SHERLOCK ... i wish i was a little bit taller i wish i was a baller i with... ummm ok let me stop haha.. somebody get me a damn foot stool or some inserts to put in my shoes!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: June 24, 2007, 05:54:35 PM »

you know.... if you would stop acting like a child with your little crew here, im sure there are a few peopel on here, myself included, that would help you get in shape and lose weight....can you swallow your pride and leave these cronies leaderless tho?

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2007, 05:55:00 PM »
Looking good TP4U

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2007, 05:57:06 PM »
Is that your way of saying... he cant OWN me with his massive monsterous legs?  DIdnt think so!  You are the one hiding behind a screen name.  He at least has the dignity and brass to post up pix!  You are hiding for one of two reasons... ONE.. you like to insult poeple and talk shit and you dont want to take the chance someone recognizes you and lays you out on the pavement.  Or TWO... you are ashamed of who you are and what you look like and know you would be laughed off the boards if you did... so please little guy.... dont approach me with your kiddie shit when one or BOTH of the above are true... that is sad

And as far as me being a dwarf... NO SHIT SHERLOCK ... i wish i was a little bit taller i wish i was a baller i with... ummm ok let me stop haha.. somebody get me a damn foot stool or some inserts to put in my shoes!

Meltdown.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2007, 06:02:43 PM »
my legs are 30 inches and look no where near as big as cutlers.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 24, 2007, 06:09:07 PM »
my legs are 30 inches and look no where near as big as cutlers.
hahahahaha, of course they are "sarcastic". ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #116 on: June 24, 2007, 06:13:58 PM »
Brutal posing in a certain angle and certain lighting conditions to make it appear as though you have pro sized quads.

And everyone has 20 inch arms and 30 inch quads on the internet.. Join the club, bub.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2007, 06:15:26 PM »
Brutal posing in a certain angle and certain lighting conditions to make it appear as though you have pro sized quads.

And everyone has 20 inch arms and 30 inch quads on the internet.. Join the club, bub.
dude honestly even at that angle his quads look like nothing, i'll give it to the guy he's got a great upper body but those legs just plain suck, they're small.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2007, 06:18:09 PM »
dude honestly even at that angle his quads look like nothing, i'll give it to the guy he's got a great upper body but those legs just plain suck, they're small.

They're cut, but no where near 30 inches. Who's he trying to kid?  :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2007, 06:19:02 PM »

They're cut, but no where near 30 inches. Who's he trying to kid?  :-\
shit they're barely even cut, he's got a tiny amount of teardrop development but that's it.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2007, 06:46:14 PM »
Blessed Squadfather, what, in your esteemed opinion, should I have for my post workout carbs?

A. a stack of pancakes, lathered in butter and smothered in syrup

B. french toast, same as above

C. rich chocolate cake with frosting and vanilla ice cream.

I await your dietary advice urgently!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2007, 06:59:35 PM »

you have written many times that you want to fight people here, and as for running me in the ground in the gym. you have no idea who i am or what i lift, so there you go writing checks you can't cash again ::).

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2007, 07:15:10 PM »
Blessed Squadfather, what, in your esteemed opinion, should I have for my post workout carbs?

A. a stack of pancakes, lathered in butter and smothered in syrup

B. french toast, same as above

C. rich chocolate cake with frosting and vanilla ice cream.

I await your dietary advice urgently!
hahahahaha, all three. ;D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2007, 07:16:09 PM »
hahahahaha, all three. ;D

Now that's advice I can handle! :) If I ever compete, you're the guru I'll come to for diet plans!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2007, 07:16:36 PM »
you have written many times that you want to fight people here, and as for running me in the ground in the gym. you have no idea who i am or what i lift, so there you go writing checks you can't cash again ::).
hahahahaha, dude you would crush this clown in the gym, a little 5'8" 200 pound midget vs. a 6 foot 285 man mountain who seated barbell presses 315 for reps.