Author Topic: SINCE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE SUB 5 PERCENT BODYFAT......................  (Read 24789 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: SINCE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE SUB 5 PERCENT BODYFAT......................
« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2007, 07:20:08 PM »
hahahahaha, dude you would crush this clown in the gym, a little 5'8" 200 pound midget vs. a 6 foot 285 man mountain who seated barbell presses 315 for reps.

That sounds a bit too much like "ebony mountain of muscle" if you ask me...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2007, 07:33:43 PM »
TP4U, Your trying to hard to be noticed....it seem as if "Napoleon complex" should be youre new name...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2007, 07:38:22 PM »
TP4U, Your trying to hard to be noticed....it seem as if "Napoleon complex" should be youre new name...

bitch sounds better. ;D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: June 24, 2007, 09:19:41 PM »
im having fun with this lol these guys are putting so much time and effort into me throughout the day while i pop in here and there from my girls house, the beach, the gym, etc.... n they base their lives here... anyway... i KNOW SF and the rest of you know in your own little heads that i have good developement (hey im not Flex Wheeler or a top NPC competitor but im aight) and you cant bring yourselves to admit it haha.  Anyway.... heres a video lil over a year ago a week after my show to win a bet with Vander... i weighed in at my show at about 195... yes thats 405

keep hating ladies  ;D or am i melting down again or doing something where the word "epic" must preceed it? lol you guys are fun to fk with, no wonder everyone does it.  Im starting to realize why people would come on here to be attacked, you poor guys are hilarious when we know you hate your lives and envy ours!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2007, 09:23:34 PM »
im having fun with this lol these guys are putting so much time and effort into me throughout the day while i pop in here and there from my girls house, the beach, the gym, etc.... n they base their lives here... anyway... i KNOW SF and the rest of you know in your own little heads that i have good developement (hey im not Flex Wheeler or a top NPC competitor but im aight) and you cant bring yourselves to admit it haha.  Anyway.... heres a video lil over a year ago a week after my show to win a bet with Vander... i weighed in at my show at about 195... yes thats 405

keep hating ladies  ;D or am i melting down again or doing something where the word "epic" must preceed it? lol you guys are fun to fk with, no wonder everyone does it.  Im starting to realize why people would come on here to be attacked, you poor guys are hilarious when we know you hate your lives and envy ours!

Trolling again i see.   We have no interest in your faggy video.....go to bodybuilding.com for your shmoes.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2007, 09:25:17 PM »

Trolling again i see.   We have no interest in your faggy video.....go to bodybuilding.com for your shmoes.

its pretty late, isnt it past your bedtime?  Or is it your shift tonight for the squad?  I guess you get the late night shift until you work your way up, better get on your knees for SF and maybe hel give you the morning shift  ;)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2007, 09:52:52 PM »
its pretty late, isnt it past your bedtime?  Or is it your shift tonight for the squad?  I guess you get the late night shift until you work your way up, better get on your knees for SF and maybe hel give you the morning shift  ;)

Lame.  Youre too easy.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2007, 11:19:51 PM »
shit they're barely even cut, he's got a tiny amount of teardrop development but that's it.

Why don't you post your pics?  ::) ::)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2007, 08:03:14 AM »
Why don't you post your pics?  ::) ::)

i take that back.  please dont post pix of your legs SF, i think id be sick  :-X

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 25, 2007, 08:10:53 AM »
i take that back.  please dont post pix of your legs SF, i think id be sick  :-X
hahahahaha, a full nights sleep and you're still obsessing over me, hahahaha, relax stick legs it ain't that important, now go bang out some of infamous 405 pound barbell inclines that you claim to do. ;D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2007, 08:41:05 AM »
hahahahaha, a full nights sleep and you're still obsessing over me, hahahaha, relax stick legs it ain't that important, now go bang out some of infamous 405 pound barbell inclines that you claim to do. ;D

if i post a video you have to leave this board forever deal?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 25, 2007, 08:42:04 AM »
if i post a video you have to leave this board forever deal?
hahahahahaha, post the video if you want but as far as me leaving........go eat a dick.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2007, 08:45:19 AM »
hahahahahaha, post the video if you want but as far as me leaving........go eat a dick.

you are so sure i cant, so man up and back up dat mouth of urs haha... ya didnt think so... since you are the one who called me out and pussed out on the challange... im pretty sure this constitutes an OWNING... wow iv been owning you alot lately (the board agrees) maybe you should retire, your losing your touch

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2007, 08:46:21 AM »
you are so sure i cant, so man up and back up dat mouth of urs haha... ya didnt think so... since you are the one who called me out and pussed out on the challange... im pretty sure this constitutes an OWNING... wow iv been owning you alot lately (the board agrees) maybe you should retire, your losing your touch
hahahahaa, more bullshit, come on, post the video of you barbell inclining 405, let's see it.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2007, 08:46:58 AM »

Another meltdown, you must be really missing your boyfriend cupcake.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2007, 08:50:32 AM »
Another meltdown, you must be really missing your boyfriend cupcake.

Either you and SF are the same person, or this is extremely pathetic of you.  Do you sit on here and follow him around?  I guarantee if i run a search, you post AFTER him on every one of his posts.  You really need a new mentor bro, i feel bad for you. 

can somebody define meltdown, i didnt know laughing at people is considered melting down

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 25, 2007, 08:51:29 AM »
Either you and SF are the same person, or this is extremely pathetic of you.  Do you sit on here and follow him around?  I guarantee if i run a search, you post AFTER him on every one of his posts.  You really need a new mentor bro, i feel bad for you. 

can somebody define meltdown, i didnt know laughing at people is considered melting down
still no video?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: June 25, 2007, 08:52:51 AM »
hahahahaa, more bullshit, come on, post the video of you barbell inclining 405, let's see it.

as i said, why do i need to appease you?  who are you other than some fat guy everyone makes fun of?  your a wanna be adonis haha, but at least he has respectable lifts and does a decent job dieting down.  i dont have it on video, but will GLADLY film it if i get something out of it (like you leaving the board), but im not going to waste my time just to post it up and have the thread drift away and you conveniently ignore it and pretend it didnt happen.  Sorry bro, man up and accept the bet...or you can dance around it and finnish your post with "oh brother" and try to change the subject hahahaaha

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2007, 08:56:49 AM »
I guarantee if i run a search, you post AFTER him on every one of his posts. 

Epic incorrectness.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 25, 2007, 08:58:22 AM »
as i said, why do i need to appease you?  who are you other than some fat guy everyone makes fun of?  your a wanna be adonis haha, but at least he has respectable lifts and does a decent job dieting down.  i dont have it on video, but will GLADLY film it if i get something out of it (like you leaving the board), but im not going to waste my time just to post it up and have the thread drift away and you conveniently ignore it and pretend it didnt happen.  Sorry bro, man up and accept the bet...or you can dance around it and finnish your post with "oh brother" and try to change the subject hahahaaha
translation=you don't incline 405 and you have to lift your hips off the bench to get 255.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: June 25, 2007, 09:01:22 AM »
hmmm lets make a comparison.... who would you rather look like?  cmon SF show us that jelly belly  ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 25, 2007, 09:01:38 AM »

Do I?

Prove it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 25, 2007, 09:03:59 AM »
hmmm lets make a comparison.... who would you rather look like?  cmon SF show us that jelly belly  ;D
hahahahaha, those pictures show that my arms, chest and shoulders are as big or bigger than yours and i'm clean and you're juiced to the gills, you're wayyyyyyyy leaner and more ripped than me to be sure but on steroids you should totally outsize me and you don't.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 25, 2007, 09:06:52 AM »

At last we know the truth. We are all stunned! It's hard to believe isn't it, that beneath this boring, ill -informed poster there lies a dangerous killing machine with a fetish for "homo boards".  :D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: June 25, 2007, 09:11:00 AM »
hahahahaha, those pictures show that my arms, chest and shoulders are as big or bigger than yours and i'm clean and you're juiced to the gills, you're wayyyyyyyy leaner and more ripped than me to be sure but on steroids you should totally outsize me and you don't.

First off, im bigger.  Second off im clean for 4 months in this pic, sorry to burst your bubble, and have been VERY inconsistent in going to the gym, as i have a great new girlfriend i spend a lot of time with, so i skip the gym whenever shes off early.  Juiced to the gills? I hardly use high doses, as i hate needles even when i am on.  Oh and yea im WAYYY leaner... and i eat tons of junk food all day  ;D hurts dont it hehe keep hatin chubby and mr fantom who probably looks worse than SF and wont post pix haha