Author Topic: SINCE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE SUB 5 PERCENT BODYFAT......................  (Read 24775 times)

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: SINCE ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE SUB 5 PERCENT BODYFAT......................
« Reply #175 on: June 25, 2007, 10:15:47 AM »
I'm in your head, I dominate your thoughts, I own your mind.

I'm sorry bro, maybe you should go see a therapist or something about that. ::)

You further illustrate the point.

I'm the one that's sorry bro, unlike you I don't spend nearly enough time on here to be feeling such emotions.

You're general lameness just sticks out like a sore thumb, that's all.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: June 25, 2007, 10:18:57 AM »
You further illustrate the point.

I'm the one that's sorry bro, unlike you I don't spend nearly enough time on here to be feeling such emotions.

You're general lameness just sticks out like a sore thumb, that's all.

Yet you have set it upon yourself to go out of your way and follow me around the board now. :D

Think about it, if you have that ability, I do actually own your mind, you think about me, I find that scary to be honest.

Dare I ask, have you faced any restraining orders lately mr bipolar? ::)

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: June 25, 2007, 10:26:54 AM »
Yet you have set it upon yourself to go out of your way and follow me around the board now. :D

Haha what makes you think that? Because I happened to remember you were easier to play than a drum? Don't be silly.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2007, 10:28:06 AM »
Haha what makes you think that? Because I happened to remember you were easier to play than a drum? Don't be silly.

I'm a cop you idiot!!!!!!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: June 25, 2007, 10:39:03 AM »
I'm a cop you idiot!!!!!!

who is your daddy and what does he do?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2007, 10:41:38 AM »
So not only are you boring and have not wit, you are also slow and suffer from some form of mental retardation,

what constituted a spanking there, please feel free to tell me, If you have the ability to that is. ::)

brutal failure at comedy.  Calling me a retard is almost as lame as responding with a yo mamma joke lol.  Now your asking me to explain myself, as i did you... so i must use your words... am i in your head so much as to where you need to copy my terms/words?  ;D

spizanked!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2007, 10:53:43 AM »

Think about it, if you have that ability, I do actually own your mind, you think about me, I find that scary to be honest.

Dare I ask, have you faced any restraining orders lately mr bipolar? ::)

SA follows you no more than you follow SF you wannabe ball licking sidekick lol

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2007, 11:02:32 AM »
who is your daddy and what does he do?

Do i speak with the drugdealer of the house?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: June 25, 2007, 11:04:42 AM »
Do i speak with the drugdealer of the house?

Sara connor? YEEESSSS

Il be back!

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2007, 11:50:13 AM »
405 on the incline is pussy weight.

When you hit 500lbs then call me.

WJH.
c

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2007, 11:55:43 AM »
405 on the incline is pussy weight.

When you hit 500lbs then call me.

WJH.

I dont see that happening lol.  I think SF will hit 500 on the scale first.. hes closer to that than i am to the 500 bench hahahaha SPANKED

WetWorker

« Reply #186 on: June 25, 2007, 11:56:16 AM »
I like to eat babies and I wash it down with tears of the innocent.

405 is impressive

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2007, 11:58:16 AM »
TooPower, since you are kinda new here and seem to be getting it a bit..... I am just going to help you out. You just posted 3 consecutive posts...which is againest getbig etiquette. It is referred to as a "triple post meltdown"...so technically you just melted down [as back to back posting denotes desperation]

In future, either wait for someone else to respond or group your replies in one post....to avoid the dreaded triple post meltdown.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: June 25, 2007, 12:04:19 PM »
TooPower, since you are kinda new here and seem to be getting it a bit..... I am just going to help you out. You just posted 3 consecutive posts...which is againest getbig etiquette. It is referred to as a "triple post meltdown"...so technically you just melted down [as back to back posting denotes desperation]

In future, either wait for someone else to respond or group your replies in one post....to avoid the dreaded triple post meltdown.

shit ok, i was just tryin to draw out johnpaul or whatever he calls himself and SF because i got bored when they didnt reply.  i know i got under their skin, but they didnt need to run away... come back guys (uhh i think) il play nice hehehehe  ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #189 on: June 25, 2007, 12:10:25 PM »
shit ok, i was just tryin to draw out johnpaul or whatever he calls himself and SF because i got bored when they didnt reply.  i know i got under their skin, but they didnt need to run away... come back guys (uhh i think) il play nice hehehehe  ;D

An understandable error for a newbie, we will let that meltdown go...but if you triple post melt again, you'll have to be flamed for it >:(

They didn't run away, contrary to popular opinion we all do not live on this site, and are offline sometimes. I am sure the guys will respond to you when they return online. In the meantime, to ease your anxiety I can take any messages for them you may have.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2007, 12:16:32 PM »

Agreed, Mr. Powerful. And I'll add: "Fighting the 'squad'" or similar others is like trying to punch your way out of a wet paper sack: can't be done. In trying to do so, you're just playing into their hands and melting down all the while. Just sit back and relax. Just a little tip from the doc.   :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2007, 12:19:03 PM »
I recommend getting a new account, as your current nick will have a huge X on it for a while.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: June 25, 2007, 12:19:22 PM »
Sara connor? YEEESSSS

Il be back!

You like discipline!!!!!!!!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #193 on: June 25, 2007, 12:24:45 PM »
let's hear what all of you Greek statues eat in a typical day.
You needing a little motivation, tubby. Push back from the ring dings and french fries...just because you can get them in economy size cartons and Costco's doesn't mean you need to eat a carton a week.
Also, log off of getbig for 45 minutes a day and get your fat ass on the stairclimber.
!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #194 on: June 25, 2007, 12:26:28 PM »
An understandable error for a newbie, we will let that meltdown go...but if you triple post melt again, you'll have to be flamed for it >:(

They didn't run away, contrary to popular opinion we all do not live on this site, and are offline sometimes. I am sure the guys will respond to you when they return online. In the meantime, to ease your anxiety I can take any messages for them you may have.

Yes, please deliver all of the above messages for me thanx.

Mars you keep screwing up classic arnold lines, cmon dude!

And im not trying to FIGHT them, im having fun mocking and anoying the living hell out of them LOL its very entertaining to annoy the annoying.  Nothing they can say can really get me upset, as they are nobodies and their words really hold no strength lol .... its like this.... if a hot girl turns you down, you get kinda upset right. If your professor mocks you in front of the class you feel a little dumb... BUT... how do you feel if a 5 yr old calls you a poopy head?  see what im getting at lol

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #195 on: June 25, 2007, 12:37:20 PM »
Oh, but Squadfather does, CQ. Like Tommy from the Martin Lawrence show..."he ain't got no job, mang!" He logs off getbig to check the mailbox for the disability check and to pick up mom's groceries, but that's about it.
!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: June 25, 2007, 12:39:59 PM »
Oh, but Squadfather does, CQ. Like Tommy from the Martin Lawrence show..."he ain't got no job, mang!" He logs off getbig to check the mailbox for the disability check and to pick up mom's groceries, but that's about it.

LOL damn his azz gotsta be red by now, spankins left and right, that azz is gettin booted!  He better get on a diet before somebody paparazi's a pic of his jelly belly!@

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: June 25, 2007, 12:43:21 PM »
LOL damn his azz gotsta be red by now, spankins left and right, that azz is gettin booted!  He better get on a diet before somebody paparazi's a pic of his jelly belly!@
hahahaha, dude you're obsessed this is like the 10th post you've had about me in the last 15 minutes ;D got that 405 incline vid yet?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #198 on: June 25, 2007, 12:44:59 PM »
TooPower, again I will offer my sage advice.

Today alone you have posted nearly 30 posts about DP and SF. That is borderline, but I've seen worse from others around here to be frank. Perhaps a regrouping of yourself is in order at this time?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: June 25, 2007, 12:51:50 PM »
hahahaha, dude you're obsessed this is like the 10th post you've had about me in the last 15 minutes ;D got that 405 incline vid yet?

ok how bout this..... if i hit 405 on incline and video it and post it, i want you to video you with your shirt off doing the truffle shuffle and post it deal?  no video and you get banned deal?