Author Topic: Why are Omna amps so cheap?  (Read 3497 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Why are Omna amps so cheap?
« on: June 23, 2007, 12:34:40 PM »
just curious...they go for half the price as sust from every source i've seen.

8)

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Why are Omna amps so cheap?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 04:26:31 PM »
Yes most suppliers do sell them cheap, but I can get sustanon cheap too!

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 08:37:12 PM »

8)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=132882.0

Also ww said before that polish bb don't speak highly of omnadren these days.Aj has pointed out the jelfa has been producing an underdosed product.

But this things are cheap and maybe you could run more to make up for the dose. Thinking about trying the omna's myself, hey with the way things are going now it won't hurt if the source is well known. Also being human grade products how could these be underdose? Isn't that bad business practices

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 09:26:07 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=132882.0

Also ww said before that polish bb don't speak highly of omnadren these days.Aj has pointed out the jelfa has been producing an underdosed product.

But this things are cheap and maybe you could run more to make up for the dose. Thinking about trying the omna's myself, hey with the way things are going now it won't hurt if the source is well known. Also being human grade products how could these be underdose? Isn't that bad business practices

I talk to some bodybuilders in poland and I know a few sources in poland. They say the omnadren is not as good as it once was.. you can find people selling them for 2$ an amp. I dont understand how these sources could be getting their hands on so many. at those prices they must fly off the shelves. dont get me wrong people will buy anything in an amp. no matter what they will sell wether they are real,underdosed,fake, misslabled prop it will sell...

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 08:18:25 AM »

8)

I used to get USD 1.05 for Egypt Sus 250.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 09:20:59 AM »
you get what you pay for......a trusted source is far more valuable than saving a $ from a dodgy site or dealer.IMO
Team Biohazard UK

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 02:49:37 PM »
you get what you pay for......a trusted source is far more valuable than saving a $ from a dodgy site or dealer.IMO
what are talking about?? some of the most respected sources are the ones selling for 2$ an amp.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 01:21:58 PM »
what are talking about?? some of the most respected sources are the ones selling for 2$ an amp.

easy there no need for a nasty reply.....just that this stuff happens all the time in Europe when somebody comes along with cut prices, far better to know who you are dealing with and stick with them and not be swayed by cut prices.If you like Generic great and if you like underground labs great...but dont always go on price.

When you go out to dine do you look for the cheapest thing on the menu,do you buy the cheapeast car......no...then why squabble over something you are about to inject into yourself?
Team Biohazard UK

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 09:34:38 PM »

easy there no need for a nasty reply.....just that this stuff happens all the time in Europe when somebody comes along with cut prices, far better to know who you are dealing with and stick with them and not be swayed by cut prices.If you like Generic great and if you like underground labs great...but dont always go on price.

When you go out to dine do you look for the cheapest thing on the menu,do you buy the cheapeast car......no...then why squabble over something you are about to inject into yourself?

Actually widow is right, there are top sources who have domestic deals for less than 3 dollars an amp for omnas. 

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 10:16:26 PM »
Actually widow is right, there are top sources who have domestic deals for less than 3 dollars an amp for omnas. 

Exactly. all I wqas saying is there are very reputable sources out there who have omnas for dirt cheap its not some shady website or some nobody advertising them.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 04:28:38 AM »

8)

Ok guys this was the original thread and why are they cheap, my point is dont be misled into price over quality...stick with who and what you know. Same as everything else in life...

Personally prefer the Organon..........

Thanks BC and Willow............just a view from over the water.
Team Biohazard UK

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 04:48:34 AM »
I agree w/ the pay up for quality for what your gonna stick youself with.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 02:42:55 AM »
I find it dishartening lately that the quality of the product on the black market just cannot be trusted. I'm thinking for example for sustanon, to try to find the individually boxed ones , even though they cost sky high at least they are good grade . I'm looking at my current stack of 50 amps from organon karachi, unevenly filled amps , and wonder how much test am I really getting?? :(

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 06:23:50 AM »
I find it dishartening lately that the quality of the product on the black market just cannot be trusted. I'm thinking for example for sustanon, to try to find the individually boxed ones , even though they cost sky high at least they are good grade . I'm looking at my current stack of 50 amps from organon karachi, unevenly filled amps , and wonder how much test am I really getting?? :(

Hey, Ive used LOTS of legit human grade AAS from around the Globe, and I got to say, There  aint Nothin wrong w/ that Karachi in my experience. WIsh I still had the pile of them I once did ;D.
You can put that stuff on the same shelf w/ Schering Testoviron. Good stuff man. Ignore that amp fill level and fill up the hypo Full. ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 07:59:26 AM »
Hey, Ive used LOTS of legit human grade AAS from around the Globe, and I got to say, There  aint Nothin wrong w/ that Karachi in my experience. WIsh I still had the pile of them I once did ;D.
You can put that stuff on the same shelf w/ Schering Testoviron. Good stuff man. Ignore that amp fill level and fill up the hypo Full. ;)
I hope you're right brotha cause i'm popping 1g per week  :-\...they're ok ..so far so good

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 11:03:57 AM »
YOu should notice the prop right off. Horney? Great workouts? Hungery? Hard to sleep?
If you keep on 4 a week you will be. No less than 2cc @ a shot early in the game.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 12:38:13 PM »
YOu should notice the prop right off. Horney? Great workouts? Hungery? Hard to sleep?
If you keep on 4 a week you will be. No less than 2cc @ a shot early in the game.
1cc everyother day to keep blood levels level...other than that sun and mon back to back shots...but as I told u sometimes is 3/4 cc because of the amp level. and so far after 2 weeks I gained 22 lbs but since i'm running 100mg dianabol daily is hard to tell if it's just the naposim kicking or both..i'll wait I guess , it's still early to panick .:)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 12:40:19 PM »
horny?...yes...hungery?...i'm trying to eat nonstop and as much as humanly possible so no hunger...hard to sleep?...hardly...i sleep like a rock and if it were by me i'd sleep 12 hours ...but real life says nope...haha.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 01:34:29 PM »
1cc everyother day to keep blood levels level...other than that sun and mon back to back shots...but as I told u sometimes is 3/4 cc because of the amp level. and so far after 2 weeks I gained 22 lbs but since i'm running 100mg dianabol daily is hard to tell if it's just the naposim kicking or both..i'll wait I guess , it's still early to panick .:)

Dude, 22lbs in 2 weeks ::)  That aint just Dbol. What the hell were you expecting 100lbs!
22lbs in 2wks is prolly your max water threshold, now work w/ it. A little cardio, 30-40min every 5 days or so can help get the body used to carrying some extra load.

The 1cc a day w/ SUS is Pure Fantasy. Your just enduring extra shots and increasing odds of a infect from a shot.
No < 2cc a shot at the start will get you where you want faster.

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 03:02:28 PM »
I agree w/ the pay up for quality for what your gonna stick youself with.

thanks for that trab
Team Biohazard UK

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 03:11:27 PM »
Dude, 22lbs in 2 weeks ::)  That aint just Dbol. What the hell were you expecting 100lbs!
22lbs in 2wks is prolly your max water threshold, now work w/ it. A little cardio, 30-40min every 5 days or so can help get the body used to carrying some extra load.

The 1cc a day w/ SUS is Pure Fantasy. Your just enduring extra shots and increasing odds of a infect from a shot.

Favoured methods over here are defo shots per day not 1 per week, Short High Intensity Courses ( SHIC's) are used over 4-6 weeks with site injected shots.lots of old school prefer longer courses but unless you try it dont pass judgement. ;D

5 days sust
5 days decca
5 days primo
5 days Viro

basic but effective
Team Biohazard UK

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 03:37:01 PM »
There's lots of ways to get to Disney Land. Everyone fights over which is best.
That above course would work for me, but @ end, I'd need run on a light dose of ENan ,or a 1cc shot of Sus not to crash.
The sus and deca there are gona cary on quite some time after last stick.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 10:33:54 PM »

I think I mentioned berfore trab that I have been as high as 240-245 at around 10-12 % in the offseason and the pics showing me at 180 small were on purpose to showcase how much the body can change in a short amount of time . This is one of the reasons I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 10:36:02 PM »
...gain so rapidly . Anyway ..I do one amp every other day to keep blood levels steady

large and in charge

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 02:43:09 AM »
There's lots of ways to get to Disney Land. Everyone fights over which is best.
That above course would work for me, but @ end, I'd need run on a light dose of ENan ,or a 1cc shot of Sus not to crash.
The sus and deca there are gona cary on quite some time after last stick.

i know trab but that is why they are at the front end and with some PCT of clen,Tribulus,zinc then you can keep on track for your next course....just what we do over the water here ;D

Team Biohazard UK