Author Topic: What Is Up With This???????  (Read 1641 times)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
What Is Up With This???????
« on: June 23, 2007, 01:21:31 PM »
What is up with no matter where you go in the U.S. you can always see at least a few skinny ass white kids wearing baggy jeans and a white wife beater shirt grabbin their crotch trying to act hard???? Makes me want to slap these little bitches around or at least buy them a happy meal to go with their 8 year old  physique they are tryin to show off....Discuss
You Can't Do It!!!

climber

• Getbig III
Re: What Is Up With This???????
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 01:27:26 PM »
maybe because that's what the normal human looks like if they don't spend 5 or 6 hours in the gym every week. not everyone wants to be big... these days you've got knives, guns and C4... so, well anyone is hard if they're crazy enough. having muscles doesn't say shit these days.
Hrmmm

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 01:31:22 PM »
maybe because that's what the normal human looks like if they don't spend 5 or 6 hours in the gym every week. not everyone wants to be big... these days you've got knives, guns and C4... so, well anyone is hard if they're crazy enough. having muscles doesn't say shit these days.

The thing ya forgot is a good percentage of these "hardass" wannabe's are from middle-class America...The majority of them wouldn't do shit if you tried to knock some sense into them...Hip-hop culture posers is what they are...I didn't say nothing about muscles getting respect, but damn if your that skinny and trying to act mean in your white T that is just ridiculous.... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 01:32:22 PM »
Funny thing is that those girls wouldn't last a day in a tough neighborhood..

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 02:07:15 PM »
Funny thing is that those girls wouldn't last a day in a tough neighborhood..

why would they go there?  ew, there's black people and mexicans there.
Deep Tissue Massage

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 02:10:13 PM »
why would they go there?  ew, there's black people and mexicans there.

Reality would give them a hard kick in the ass once they found out how those people really are.  ;)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2007, 02:13:36 PM »
Reality would give them a hard kick in the ass once they found out how those people really are.  ;)

ha ha, indeed.

my negro blockhead can tell you about the rough neighborhood i live in.  there's about 50,000 jews, 150,000 whiteys and about 3,000 negroids and persians.

well, looking at my gym, you'd think all the coloreds were the businessmen with families and all the whiteys do drive-by's on each other.

hell, i think this quad town area i live in made ecko and rocawear what it is these days.

i mean, northwestern university's 2 miles away.  let me tell you, you haven't seen a rough neighborhood til you've seen "housing" around an almost ivy league university by a lake shore.
Deep Tissue Massage

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 02:14:37 PM »

Yeah the Justin Timberlake skinny white boy, hardass, wife-beater wearin with tattoos look doesn't count for shit in a real tough neighborhood...
You Can't Do It!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 02:15:53 PM »
Yeah the Justin Timberlake skinny white boy, hardass, wife-beater wearin with tattoos look doesn't count for shit in a real tough neighborhood...

what the fuck do you know??

you seem to forget JT (that's what they call him in the hood) was a member of da notorious Mickey Mouse Club.  As he said at a young age, "it's hard out here for a pimp".
Deep Tissue Massage

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2007, 02:17:09 PM »
If you think white teens acting black is bad, just wait until you see asians and indians acting black.. I call 'em higgers and chiggers.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 02:18:08 PM »
what the fuck do you know??

you seem to forget JT (that's what they call him in the hood) was a member of da notorious Mickey Mouse Club.  As he said at a young age, "it's hard out here for a pimp".

Yeah its tough being a pimp on the Mickey Mouse Club when your voice is at a higher pitch than the girls that perform with you lol....
You Can't Do It!!!