Author Topic: Some Advice  (Read 1000 times)

mikediesel

• Getbig III
Some Advice
« on: June 24, 2007, 03:34:18 AM »
I have access to Stallion labs, and other products from tijuana but i'm only farmilar with stallion (any advice on products from the border?). I want to keep my current muscle, but lose some fat. It sounds easy but i also HAVE to run 4 miles every other day. I can't get a hold of good food for 2 months, just calories. I'm in a pretty messed up situation, and would like some advice. I have done 3 cycles in the past. My current weight is 195lbs, BF is 20%. Here are my past cycles:

1st
1-12 weeks 500 mg Test Cyp

2nd
1-16 weeks 500mg Test Cyp
1-4 weeks  20 mg of D-bol
8-16 weeks 300mg Deca

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Some Advice
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 04:51:19 AM »
I'd do the 2nd but I'd put that Deca in at the start w/ the test and orals.
Your not gonna have wood at end of program the way your stackn that...

W/ out good food your wastin your time. If you can get juice you can get food ???

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 05:50:40 AM »
The first is fine but run the cycle longer 16 weeks min. IMO. 

As trab said, on the second cycle take the deca from the start....if you only have one bottle take it from the start still.  Otherwise it looks good.

Must be in the military?  Get peanut butter and as much water and protein as you can get your hands on. Try and run the 4 miles as slow as you can get away with.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 08:59:08 AM »
Trab and L2H are both right.

Are the drugs you listed in your previous cycles all you can get now, or is that just what you want to use? I ask because you said you were wanting to lose some fat, so automaticlay I think of clen.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 06:37:27 PM »
Trab and L2H are both right.

Are the drugs you listed in your previous cycles all you can get now, or is that just what you want to use? I ask because you said you were wanting to lose some fat, so automaticlay I think of clen.

They were previous cycles. I have acess to all stallion labs products. I thought about clen, but i dont know how my body will react to it when i'm running, any advice

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 09:48:50 PM »
I have access to Stallion labs, and other products from tijuana but i'm only farmilar with stallion (any advice on products from the border?). I want to keep my current muscle, but lose some fat. It sounds easy but i also HAVE to run 4 miles every other day. I can't get a hold of good food for 2 months, just calories. I'm in a pretty messed up situation, and would like some advice. I have done 3 cycles in the past. My current weight is 195lbs, BF is 20%. Here are my past cycles:

1st
1-12 weeks 500 mg Test Cyp

2nd
1-16 weeks 500mg Test Cyp
1-4 weeks  20 mg of D-bol
8-16 weeks 300mg Deca

You in the Army or Marines?

Why can't you get any good food for two months?

Details, bro, details!   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 08:31:04 AM »
I was think'n maybe he's in a lockup where juice is more available then food ;D