Author Topic: Kimbo Slice is what a good natural athletic bodybuilder should look like  (Read 4456 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you can tell hes a natural by the way hes built. fairly cut too, you can tell the man eats but trains so hes not overly fat. his build dominates all except mine
A

spinnis

hes arms sucks though,

and I dont think he is natural

garraeth

• Getbig IV

chosen09

• Getbig II
Looks like a damn goriila....scary

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
you can tell hes a natural by the way hes built. fairly cut too, you can tell the man eats but trains so hes not overly fat. his build dominates all except mine
he makes you look like a toothpick, no offense.

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Kimbo is training with my old trainer Bas Rutten.

You can see the difference in his fighing ability now.

Also Kimbo is not a natural he dabbles in anabolics like myself from time to time.
c

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
kimbo is those brothers who would be playing in the nfl had he applied himself early on "genetics"

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Kimbo is training with my old trainer Bas Rutten.

You can see the difference in his fighing ability now.

Also Kimbo is not a natural he dabbles in anabolics like myself from time to time.
post pictures

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
kimbo is those brothers who would be playing in the nfl had he applied himself early on "genetics"
I played a little pro ball myself then gave it up for BB.

I some times kick myself in the ass for doing it.

c

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
post pictures
I have in the past but my sponsors warned me to take them down cause i was under contract.

I am 6'0 @ 280lbs sitting around 7% BF gonna drop my carbs starting tomorrow.

been training mma about 7 yrs.

c

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
yea we know "Harley"..... u've "been there done that"

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
yea we know "Harley"..... u've "been there done that"
I guess you can say that.

I'm only in my twenties and have a long way to go.

I just decided to drop some muscle and star training mma more seriously, but with my genetics it's very difficult for me to lose muscle.

I use to be a little over 300lbs @ 12% but I wasn't as flexible in the cage as I would like to be.

I feel much better at a lighter weight but since i bounce between cage fighting power lifting and BB I like to stay around 270 to 280lbs.
c

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
I guess you can say that.

I'm only in my twenties and have a long way to go.

I just decided to drop some muscle and star training mma more seriously, but with my genetics it's very difficult for me to lose muscle.

I use to be a little over 300lbs @ 12% but I wasn't as flexible in the cage as I would like to be.

I feel much better at a lighter weight but since i bounce between cage fighting power lifting and BB I like to stay around 270 to 280lbs.

really thats interesting b/c im pretty sure you were not.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
he makes you look like a toothpick, no offense.
Hey Slobknobber.. Waddy makes you look super obese!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
kimbo's as natural as a square watermelon. in the training video with bas you can see the injection knots in both his arms. dude's probably got more anabolics in his bloodstream than plasma.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
kimbo's as natural as a square watermelon. in the training video with bas you can see the injection knots in both his arms. dude's probably got more anabolics in his bloodstream than plasma.
i agree, he's juiced to the gills.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

Hey Magoogle. your'e looking good you bastard

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i agree, he's juiced to the gills.

hahha if you really think so. has 14 inch arms low body fat. you have fat 14 inch arms i have lean 14 inch arms. you bench what 350 squad? well thats probably the same as me or kimbo but you are fatter than both of us
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahha if you really think so. has 14 inch arms low body fat. you have fat 14 inch arms i have lean 14 inch arms. you bench what 350 squad? well thats probably the same as me or kimbo but you are fatter than both of us
hahahahaa, my arms are 18 here skinny, and my last workout was 365 for 4.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
hahahahaa, my arms are 18 here skinny, and my last workout was 365 for 4.
liar...useless without video...probably 165x4 plus a bag of cheetos

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Kimbo is a tough dude, the dude streets fight for a living, thats fucking hardcore.  I loved that fight between him and that on white cop, was crazy!

youandme

• Getbig V

only post that makes sense in this thread

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
liar...useless without video...probably 165x4 plus a bag of cheetos
hahahahahaa, this coming from a 180 pound guy with 14 inch arms on 1,000mg. of test and 400mg. of Deca a week, hahahaha. ;D BTW let's see the video of your claimed 700 pound squats and deadlifts.

Cee21Jay

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
His shoulders and traps appear a bit too large to be natural in my opinion.  Supposedly a lot of androgen receptors in those places, as I have heard.  He has a good thick build natural or not.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
hahahahahaa, this coming from a 180 pound guy with 14 inch arms on 1,000mg. of test and 400mg. of Deca a week, hahahaha. ;D BTW let's see the video of your claimed 700 pound squats and deadlifts.
what?the camera don't work in your mom's basement?...comon fatass ..: show everybody 365x4 and shut us all up . Redeem yourself from being the biggest loser on getbig.