Author Topic: Congrats to Stephanie Kessler - Jan Tana Pro HW Winner  (Read 4858 times)

MIAMI BLUE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Congrats to Stephanie Kessler - Jan Tana Pro HW Winner
« on: June 24, 2007, 07:19:25 AM »
CONGRATS TO STEPHANIE KESSLER on winning the heavyweight at the Jan Tana. 3 and half years ago she had never even been to a bodybuilding contest,WOW!!!!!

Edit...

Results of the Jan Tana Pro

Heavyweights Country Round 1+2 Round 4 Total 

1 Stephanie Kessler USA 10 5 25 
2 Maryse Manios France 20 11 51 
3 Kim Buck USA 30 14 74 
4 Irene Andersen Sweden 46 20 112 
5 Jana Linke-Sippl Germany 44 25 113 
6 Sarah Bridges United Kingdom 60 30 150 

Lightweights Country Round 1+2 Round 4 Total 

1 Sarah Dunlap USA 10 5 25 
2 Dena Westerfield USA 28 12 68 
3 Marie Leena Lehtonen Finland 30 16 76 
4 Vicki Nixon USA 32 17 81

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: CONGRATS TO STEPHANIE KESSLER
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 09:14:45 AM »
Congrats Stephanie!!   
I saw her win her Pro Card at Team U last year, and now she has qualified for the Olympia her first time out as a Pro!!   :o

I haven't located the pics yet, but I am sure she looked great.  I will try to find some today and post them here.

Also BIG CONGRATS to Sarah Dunlap who won the LW class and also qualified for the Olympia!

:)

MIAMI BLUE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 10:20:13 AM »
Congrats Stephanie!!   
I saw her win her Pro Card at Team U last year, and now she has qualified for the Olympia her first time out as a Pro!!   :o

I haven't located the pics yet, but I am sure she looked great.  I will try to find some today and post them here.

Also BIG CONGRATS to Sarah Dunlap who won the LW class and also qualified for the Olympia!

yes, congrats to Sarah she looked good,it was good for Stephanie that Sarah made lightweight! She also got 4th at worlds! also, she got 2nd 3 times in a row at team u! Hers is a great story,when she was 10 the bodybuilders at muscle beach would tell her she was going to be a bodybuilder one day and she would say no I hate that,thats genetics, they could see it then!!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 10:21:09 AM »
Lori if you have some time, try to get Sarah Dunlap to post here.  :)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 07:27:04 AM »
Congrats to both Stephanie and Sarah who qualified for the Olympia!!!

sarahdunlap

• Pros
  • Getbig II
Re: Congrats to Stephanie Kessler - Jan Tana Pro HW Winner
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 02:24:47 PM »
hey thanks guls/gals!  I know I've been absent again from the boards, but what else is new?  I've been dealing with an injury and am FINALLY breaking through boundries.  I'm pumped for this show.  Thanks for the comments on the Jan Tana.  I think the timing between the shows is perfect because I can push my protein again and have a better idea of how to create my ideal physique... and so far so good.

thanks again,
Sarah Dunlap

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
Re: Congrats to Stephanie Kessler - Jan Tana Pro HW Winner
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 05:25:09 PM »
hey thanks guls/gals!  I know I've been absent again from the boards, but what else is new?  I've been dealing with an injury and am FINALLY breaking through boundries.  I'm pumped for this show.  Thanks for the comments on the Jan Tana.  I think the timing between the shows is perfect because I can push my protein again and have a better idea of how to create my ideal physique... and so far so good.

thanks again,
Sarah Dunlap

Awesome news Sarah!  Best of luck with your prep for the Olympia and keep us posted.

Kick some ass!   8)