Author Topic: I ran home from the bar to post and ran back on my Friday and Saturday nights!  (Read 5385 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I see Bluto pumpmehard, Groink Joey Tits, and a lazy eyed blasian posting non-stop about BF. In every post and every thread, he is always on your mind. He must have really had an impact on every one of your lives. You each must shake and quiver when he doesn't post, when he does post you follow him around and mimic his every move, sad grown men use gimmics to insult someone.

PUSSIES.

np, you wanna yap your mouth, now its time for you to put up or shut up, time for some embarrasement again........When i get back in a few weeks, I'm going to show up to your local airport in Conn, with my blackberry in hand.  And I'm going to call you out, u little pussy, and you better show, and I'm going to let everyone here know the whole outcome.  It's ok, the flight will be all worth proving once and for all that your a fvcken coward.

Pumphard tried to talk the talk before. For 10 pages. Then he refused to post a pic so we'd know who to look for. You know what he did? He didn't show up and came on here claiming he owned me. They're a bunch of snatches with a hard-on for me. Hell, the guy's been logged on here since 8 am.

It's the funniest thing in the world listening to a gimmick and a guy who talks shit but won't post a pic try to insult you.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Pumphard tried to talk the talk before. For 10 pages. Then he refused to post a pic so we'd know who to look for. You know what he did? He didn't show up and came on here claiming he owned me. They're a bunch of snatches with a hard-on for me. Hell, the guy's been logged on here since 8 am.

It's the funniest thing in the world listening to a gimmick and a guy who talks shit but won't post a pic try to insult you.
You're really sound desperate with that post......hahahaha...... .Your trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel......A for effort though.......hahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
You're really sound desperate with that post......hahahaha...... .Your trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel......A for effort though.......hahahaha

Scrape what barrel? You pussied out. The proof's in the 10 pages of you talking shit and the pm's and then the fact you no-showed. Just move along, you're just looking like a child here.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Scrape what barrel? You pussied out. The proof's in the 10 pages of you talking shit and the pm's and then the fact you no-showed. Just move along, you're just looking like a child here.
"hahahah, do you know how pathetic you're going to look if you fly across the country to find me? I can't wait to see this. I'll tell you what, if I'm not at LaGuardia within 5 minutes of the specified time, go ahead and start without me. "

"You talk all this shit, melt down in no less than 4 or 5 threads and then expect me to drive 3 hours to find you? You really are living in a delusional reality. You want to be some big, tough guy that tracks people down over the internet, come up to UConn." 

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're the one talking all this shit and you expect me to drive 3 hours down to NYC? hahahaha, what a dipshit. You want to talk the talk, you drive up here."

The proof is right in here in your posts,  you were not planning on showing up, or are you going to deny that you wrote that.

Fury

• Getbig V
You're a moron. You issued the challenge, talked the talk, I accepted and then you expected me to come find you? Without a pic nonetheless. You're a coward. I'm done discussing this with you. You want to be a snatch and chickenshit? So be it. Just stop threatening people and backing out. Getting a little old.

Here's a bit of advice for the next time you talk shit. Don't expect someone to come find you when you threaten them and puff your chest out like some tough guy when you won't even post a pic because you're too scared.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
You're a moron. You issued the challenge, talked the talk, I accepted and then you expected me to come find you? Without a pic nonetheless. You're a coward. I'm done discussing this with you. You want to be a snatch and chickenshit? So be it. Just stop threatening people and backing out. Getting a little old.

Here's a bit of advice for the next time you talk shit. Don't expect someone to come find you when you threaten them and puff your chest out like some tough guy when you won't even post a pic because you're too scared.

hahahahahah yes BF pumphard's dumber than a bag of rocks

"I'll beat the shit out of you, but you have to find me, and I won't give you my name, address, or picture"

hahahah there's only 6 billion people on the planet, BF, you'll find him eventually hahahahahha

just beat up all 6 billion, chances are one of them is pumphard  ::)

pumphard = dipshit

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

"I'll beat the shit out of you, but you have to find me, and I won't give you my name, address, or picture"

hahahah there's only 6 billion people on the planet, BF, you'll find him eventually hahahahahha

pumphard = dipshit
Beat it queerboy

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Why would anyone believe you when you've talked bullshit about everything in here

Fury

• Getbig V

pumphard = dipshit

Isn't it pathetic. This pussy has all of my personal information, I tell him where to find me, he talks shit and then what does he do? He doesn't show up and comes on claiming he owned me. After pm'ing me threatening me and doing it for 10 pages on this board. The guy's a clown. Not even worth replying to his e-thug posts anymore. The fact he won't even post a pic after 2 different people accepted his bullshit challenges just proves that he's a 110 pound pussy.

I still think it was funnier when SS accepted and after seeing his pic, Pumphard backtracked out and got all nervous. He was even trying to say that wasn't SS. That was great. This clown actually thinks he can bother someone after all that? ha.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

pumphard = dipshit
here I was going to help you out, by trying to find the guys that raped you, and your talking shit about me, nice guy you are.

Fury

• Getbig V
You just replied to the same post twice. You're melting all over the place. Go away. You have no business on the V. It's so boring owning you that it's not even funny.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
It's so boring owning you that it's not even funny.

If it's "not even funny", then why do you even bother to reply to pumphard?  Or me, for that matter?  Not a flame, just curious.

Fury

• Getbig V
If it's "not even funny", then why do you even bother to reply to pumphard?  Or me, for that matter?  Not a flame, just curious.

It helps break up the monotony that is studying.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You just replied to the same post twice. You're melting all over the place. Go away. You have no business on the V. It's so boring owning you that it's not even funny.
Nothing is a bigger so called meltdown, then the 8000 post story about you

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it

yes he did, good call

melting faster than the nazi at the end of "Raider's of the Lost Ark"

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Is that an earring in each ear I see......are you taking fashion tips from havenbull again.. :D

Fury

• Getbig V
Is that an earring in each ear I see......are you taking fashion tips from havenbull again.. :D

Jesus, how many times are you going to post and try to use that pic for an insult? It's getting old. Get some new material or just leave the V. Honestly, you've spent 15 straight hours here spewing the same bullshit. Move along.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What loser puts an earring in each ear, unless his ass is a sperm bank.

Fury

• Getbig V
What loser puts an earring in each ear, unless his ass is a sperm bank.

Yawn.  ::)

I'm curious. Are you honestly gay? You make homosexual comments left and right and it's obvious you've looked at that picture quite a bit. Are you trying to seduce me?

You really need to leave the V. You're just not worth it. If Havenbull and I were to stop paying attention to you, you'd probably off yourself.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Yawn.  ::)

I'm curious. Are you honestly gay? You make homosexual comments left and right and it's obvious you've looked at that picture quite a bit. Are you trying to seduce me?

You really need to leave the V. You're just not worth it. If Havenbull and I were to stop paying attention to you, you'd probably off yourself.
i just can't stop laughing over here........those earrings are killing me, and the funny thing is that I just noticed them now.......no wonder havenbull likes you.... ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
yes he did, good call

melting faster than the nazi at the end of "Raider's of the Lost Ark"
I'm I melting faster then the cum in your ass............

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I wonder if that pic was taken at a teeth convention........

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
i just can't stop laughing over here........those earrings are killing me, and the funny thing is that I just noticed them now.......no wonder havenbull likes you.... ;D

haha i'm not even in the conversation, and pumpcock still mentions my name

It's too easy BF, just too damn fucking easy

Fury

• Getbig V

hahaha, he just triple posted to boot. Is this guy seriously obsessed or what? Hell, he'll sit here talking to himself all night if we left him alone. Could this guy be any geekier?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

As easy as you at a biker convention.......