Author Topic: New Arrest in Ohio Pregnant-Woman Case  (Read 1314 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
New Arrest in Ohio Pregnant-Woman Case
« on: June 25, 2007, 01:10:03 AM »
Check out the cast of characters in the Ohio Murder case that's been all over the news lately. Check out the scumbag cop and his fatback welfare loving friend that aided him in the murder.

What the hell was the woman that was killed doing associating with these lowlifes? The whole situation is insane, the cop is married to someone else but has knocked up this other broad twice and his friends are the lowest of lowlifes. I almost don't have any pity for that woman that was murdered, she chose to associate with such people.

What a mess and what a black eye for the Ohio Police Department that employed that waste of oxygen. With any luck he'll get taken care of in prison if he isn't hidden away in protective custody.

http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/20070625/D8PVMUO80.html

CANTON, Ohio (AP) - A former classmate of a man suspected of murdering a pregnant woman was arrested Sunday on a related obstruction of justice charge, the FBI said.

Myisha Ferrell was arrested one day after the body of 26-year-old Jessie Davis was found in Cuyahoga Valley National Park, still carrying her dead, nearly full-term fetus. The Summit County medical examiner on Sunday confirmed the body was Davis'.

Sheriff's deputies and FBI agents arrested Ferrell after breaking down the door of her apartment and searching the home, agent Scott Wilson said.

The Stark County Sheriff's Department refused to discuss the arrest, saying any information made public would hurt their case. Ferrell was to be arraigned Monday, Wilson said.

Davis, of Lake Township near Canton, was reported missing after her mother found Davis' 2-year-old son, Blake, home alone, with bedroom furniture toppled and bleach spilled on the floor. Blake gave investigators some of their first clues, saying: "Mommy was crying. Mommy broke the table. Mommy's in rug."

Thousands of volunteers searched for Davis for several days, while investigators questioned Bobby Cutts Jr., 30, a police officer who is Davis' boyfriend and has an estranged wife. He is scheduled to be arraigned Monday on charges of murdering Davis and her fetus.

Cutts, of North Canton, is Blake's father, and relatives have said they believed Cutts also fathered the fetus Davis was carrying.

Justin Lindstrom, 27, an upstairs neighbor of Ferrell's, said officers spent two hours searching the woman's apartment Saturday night before leaving with several full, brown paper bags and bottles of bleach from the basement.

Wilson would not describe what the deputies seized or say how Ferrell might have been involved.

Lindstrom said he had not seen the downstairs tenant over the weekend and rarely spoke to the woman, except to ask her to turn her music down. He said he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary around the time Davis disappeared.

"I heard loud noises in the middle of the night, every night," he said.

There was no immediate response to messages seeking comment Sunday from Davis' family members and Cutts' lawyer. Cutts' pastor, the Rev. C.A. Richmond, declined to comment as he entered services in Canton on Sunday.

Lindstrom said he never really hit it off with Ferrell, who lives in the apartment with her 11-year-old daughter.

"She's not exactly your ideal neighbor. She and I haven't gotten along since day one," said Lindstrom, who moved into the building in January. He said she had parties every night.

"We're talking carloads at a time - four and five carloads - and until 3 or 4 in the morning," Lindstrom said.

Ferrell worked at a Denny's restaurant until quitting her job Friday, Lindstrom said. A manager at Denny's, who declined to give his name, confirmed that Ferrell had worked there but declined to comment further.

Officials at the Stark County jail said Ferrell was in custody, but declined to release other information, including whether she had a lawyer.

Davis' body was found in an area known as Top O' the World because of its elevation. The area contains a dirt road, a small dirt parking area and a couple of benches overlooking a grassy field.

The body was found in that field, said Roger Riggins, an investigator for the medical examiner's office.

Davis' mother has said she planned to name the baby Chloe. Just down the road from where the expectant mother's body was found, someone posted a sign saying, "God bless you Jessie and Chloe, forever in our hearts." People had placed flowers and red and yellow ribbons just below a sign identifying the park.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Re: New Arrest in Ohio Pregnant-Woman Case
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 08:37:56 AM »
This story pisses me off....these people are nothing but shit!

I dont understand what the pregnant woman was thinking being involved with a married man who had these issues. But an innocent life (the child) was involved. These people responsible for this should burn in hell....

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 12:56:11 PM »

My only real issues are that there's a possibility that the boy saw his dad kill his mommy and the fact that this kid now has to grow up without either parent, despite how jacked up both of them were. 

Here's hoping that someone in those families has some goddamned sense and is able to raise this child.   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 02:04:02 PM »
FYI, that fatback welfare loving friend had a job at Dennys washing dishes, until Friday ::)

The whole story is disgusting and I hope that cop get what he deserves. Another woman has stepped forward here in CA with the cops 9 year old daughter, she left Ohio because she feared for her life. Smart woman.

Updated story:

http://my.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20070625/467f3dc0_3ca6_1552620070625-1534920828
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 02:33:52 PM »
It says that the cop has a kid with this woman: Nikki Giavasis

This is what she looked like! I bet you this woman cheated on him with ex basketball player Shawn Kemp. Alot of white females that look this good, tend to cheat on men they are with especially to men who are richer and famous....

If this is surely her...she looks like a tramp! She has a lot of "thugged out" brothas on her myspace page too!

I did a search from her...this woman used to live in Ohio but now lives in California...I believe this is her...she is actually in the fitness industry! According to her bio she has a daughter as well...

http://www.fitsights.com/nikkigiavasis/home.shtml

http://www.discovergirls.com/nikki1.htm

Her myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sweetnikkigiavasis

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 02:46:48 PM »
More about Bobby Cutts and Nikki Giavasis. The freakin loser had a personal ad:
http://truecrimeblog.blogspot.com/?p=436

Its going to turn into a race issue soon because all the women whom he fathered children with are all white females....

Remember what I said about the "playa" mentality. Most white females who date specifically black men know that the man is a dog but doesnt care because they are attracted to the thuglifestyle...its a peice of shit lifestyle if you ask me!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 02:50:18 PM »
the first pic she don't look so bad, then the rest of the pics she would put Berzerkfury to shame ;D

he some psycho chick hooked up with a psycho, married cop, at least she wised up and got out before she ended up like the victim.

RIP.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!