Author Topic: When will these clowns learn? Tank Johnson arrested AGAIN.  (Read 1855 times)

body88

When will these clowns learn? Tank Johnson arrested AGAIN.
« on: June 25, 2007, 06:31:21 AM »
Ha ha. " I am a changed man"... Okkkkkkkk "tank"  ::)

Chicago Bears defensive lineman Terry "Tank" Johnson is in trouble with the law again following an arrest on suspicion of drunken driving early Friday morning, according to Gilbert police.

Johnson, who was suspended eight games of the 2007 NFL season for off-field misbehavior, was stopped at Gilbert and Park Ave. after driving 40 mph in a 25-mph zone.

Johnson's blood was drawn at the Gilbert Police Station after a Gilbert officer suspected the 300-pound defensive tackle of drinking and was released pending the outcome of his bloodwork. Johnson was cooperative during the arrest, police said.

Johnson recently spent two months in the Cook County jail for violating probation on a gun charge and was allowed to attend training camp and play in the preseason prior to his latest arrest.

Last December, police raided Johnson's suburban Chicago home and found six unregistered firearms - a violation of his probation on an earlier gun charge.

That charge stemmed from Johnson's 2005 arrest after a Chicago nightclub valet reported seeing Johnson with a handgun in his SUV. He subsequently pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge.

Two days after last December's raid, Willie B. Posey, Johnson's bodyguard, was shot and killed in an early-morning fight while he and Johnson were at a Chicago nightclub.

Johnson was suspended by the Bears for one game for being at the club. He played in the Super Bowl as the Bears lost to Indianapolis.

In March, Johnson began his two-month jail stint for violating his probation. Last month, he pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor weapons charge stemming from the December raid as part of a deal with prosecutors that kept him from serving more time in jail. He was ordered to serve 45 days, which he served concurrently with the

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: When will these clowns learn? Tank Johnson arrested AGAIN.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 05:27:06 PM »
I just heard on WEEI that the Bears released him today. The stupidity of some people is simply unbelievable.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 06:33:35 PM »
ya i just saw too that the bears released him.
more teams need to start doing this with these shit bag players.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 10:48:12 PM »
Dummy.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 10:52:55 AM »
in the last 3 year something like there have been 288 nfl related arrests and only one has been a white guy.  roger goddel is what the NFL needs.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 09:31:08 AM »
Redskins will make a big push to get Johnson. They need defensive line help badly.

body88

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 10:50:42 AM »
Word is the saints and the bills are already talking to him.

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2007, 06:37:54 AM »
If I were an NFL team owner I wouldn't want nothing to do with him even if I had a bad defensive line. Some guys are nothing but trouble or can't stay out of trouble. Tank is one of them.
I Bleed PhillyEagle

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2007, 07:57:12 AM »
in the last 3 year something like there have been 288 nfl related arrests and only one has been a white guy.  roger goddel is what the NFL needs.

glad I'm not the only one that noticed that...
gotta love life

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 11:56:19 PM »

Let me guess.......Jeff Garcia?  :-\
HAHA, RON.....