Author Topic: LEE PRIEST ALERT: MAN WITH FACE TATTOO KILLS PRISON GUARD  (Read 8147 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
LEE PRIEST ALERT: MAN WITH FACE TATTOO KILLS PRISON GUARD
« on: June 25, 2007, 12:09:34 PM »
Prisoner kills officer at Utah hospital

By JENNIFER DOBNER, Associated Press Writer

SALT LAKE CITY - An inmate with tattoos covering his face and head stole gun from a corrections officer and shot him to death Monday when the prisoner was unshackled for a doctor's appointment, authorities said.

Curtis Allgier fled the University of Utah medical center on foot, carjacked a Ford Explorer and was captured miles away at an Arby's restaurant after a high-speed chase.

Allgier, who has a swastika and the words "skin head" tattooed on his forehead, was in an examination room at the campus orthopedic center around 7:45 a.m., university Police Chief Scott Folsom said.

"There was some sort of altercation. The inmate got hold of the weapon and shot the officer," he said.

Stephen Anderson, 60, a 22-year-veteran, was shot in the head, authorities said.

"This is one of the risks in the job we perform for the community," said Tom Patterson, director of the Utah Department of Corrections. "Unfortunately the risk sometimes is our very lives."

Police stopped Allgier's vehicle by placing spikes in the road near the Arby's.

Inside the restaurant, at least one person was "struck with some object" but was able to walk out, bloodied around the head, Salt Lake City police Sgt. Rich Brede said.

Allgier, 27, was not armed when he was captured inside the manager's office, Brede said.

The Utah Department of Corrections routinely transports prisoners to the university for medical appointments. Allgier was unshackled in a room for an MRI, said Tresha Kramer, spokeswoman for the orthopedic center.

Allgier had lower back pain and was taken to the orthopedic center for an MRI. The procedure requires an officer to replace metal restraints with a plastic "flex cuff," Patterson said.

"We do not know exactly what happened" in the room, Patterson said.

Allgier was in prison on a parole violation. His criminal record includes burglary, forgery and at least one weapons crime, according to records.

Police arrived at the Arby's just as Shirley Smiley, 57, was outside after breakfast with her husband and son. She didn't see Allgier but heard a "popping noise" inside that was a gunshot.

Police yelled "get down!" and the three of them dropped to the ground in the parking lot, Smiley said.
BigNationRadio.com

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: LEE PRIEST ALERT: MAN WITH FACE TATTOO KILLS PRISON GUARD
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 12:13:17 PM »
That's not a tattoo.  ;D

That's a ...
:D Weee

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 12:15:51 PM »
That's not a tattoo.  ;D
Somebody watched 'Prison Break' one too many times. The tattoo on his face is actually a mirror image tutorial of how to disarm a prison guard and kill him. I can't believe no one spotted that.
BigNationRadio.com

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 12:21:20 PM »
Somebody watched 'Prison Break' one too many times. The tattoo on his face is actually a mirror image tutorial of how to disarm a prison guard and kill him. I can't believe no one spotted that.
I have never seen Prison Break.   ;D
:D Weee

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 12:27:38 PM »
Stephen Anderson, 60, a 22-year-veteran, was shot in the head, authorities said.

Why would they put a 60 year old man alone with this nut job??

thisiskeith12

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 12:28:04 PM »
Looks like a sad tortured soul.... I hope he gets the death penalty!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 12:30:14 PM »
Those kind of guys are scary

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 12:32:26 PM »
Doesn't his tatto on his head say property of "put his name here"  I think his photo was posted a while ago because he was most wanted in Utah on here.
TEAM Nasser

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 12:36:08 PM »
Ah c'mon guys, that's just good livin right there! Get up, go get back checked out, shoot guard in face, make pittiful attempt at fleeing the scene, come back home for scheduled 8pm tat with "Tiny" before lock up. 8)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 12:44:16 PM »
You think Bay could wrestle him down himself or need a tag team partner,?
TEAM Nasser

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 03:24:13 PM »
Prisoner kills officer at Utah hospital

By JENNIFER DOBNER, Associated Press Writer

SALT LAKE CITY - An inmate with tattoos covering his face and head stole gun from a corrections officer and shot him to death Monday when the prisoner was unshackled for a doctor's appointment, authorities said.

Curtis Allgier fled the University of Utah medical center on foot, carjacked a Ford Explorer and was captured miles away at an Arby's restaurant after a high-speed chase.

Allgier, who has a swastika and the words "skin head" tattooed on his forehead, was in an examination room at the campus orthopedic center around 7:45 a.m., university Police Chief Scott Folsom said.

"There was some sort of altercation. The inmate got hold of the weapon and shot the officer," he said.

"This is one of the risks in the job we perform for the community," said Tom Patterson, director of the Utah Department of Corrections. "Unfortunately the risk sometimes is our very lives."

Police stopped Allgier's vehicle by placing spikes in the road near the Arby's.

Inside the restaurant, at least one person was "struck with some object" but was able to walk out, bloodied around the head, Salt Lake City police Sgt. Rich Brede said.

Allgier, 27, was not armed when he was captured inside the manager's office, Brede said.

The Utah Department of Corrections routinely transports prisoners to the university for medical appointments. Allgier was unshackled in a room for an MRI, said Tresha Kramer, spokeswoman for the orthopedic center.

Allgier had lower back pain and was taken to the orthopedic center for an MRI. The procedure requires an officer to replace metal restraints with a plastic "flex cuff," Patterson said.

"We do not know exactly what happened" in the room, Patterson said.

Allgier was in prison on a parole violation. His criminal record includes burglary, forgery and at least one weapons crime, according to records.

Police arrived at the Arby's just as Shirley Smiley, 57, was outside after breakfast with her husband and son. She didn't see Allgier but heard a "popping noise" inside that was a gunshot.

Police yelled "get down!" and the three of them dropped to the ground in the parking lot, Smiley said.

how wierd is it that this guys is like all tattooed and hard core, but then he is wearing reading glasses...haha, but seriously, he should be put to death...

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 04:11:19 PM »
Lee's getting more and more ink, will that be future Lee in 10 years?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 04:20:53 PM »
That dude has a famous mugshot actually.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2007, 04:31:16 PM »
I hope he dies.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2007, 04:45:37 PM »
theres more.......

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 05:52:16 PM »
Why would they put a 60 year old man alone with this nut job??

that's what I was about to say..
I am a mini beast

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 05:56:11 PM »
There are some guys, that no matter how tough you may be or whatever the circumstances are, you're just scared of 'em.
He is one of those guys that I'd just shit my pants if I saw. Plain scary. :-\

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 05:56:26 PM »
blame it on whitey

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 05:57:12 PM »

This is where the flaw lies, with great stupidity.

You don't remove the metal cuff before you put the plastic flex cuff first.

Idiot to the max
I am a mini beast

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 06:15:08 PM »
thats zone capone

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 06:25:15 PM »
There are some guys, that no matter how tough you may be or whatever the circumstances are, you're just scared of 'em.
He is one of those guys that I'd just shit my pants if I saw. Plain scary. :-\
Yup. You've gotta believe that a guy who has no qualms fcuking up his face to such a degree with stupid tattoos would have even less scruples in fcuking someone else up. Guy needs to DIAF, pronto.

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 06:33:20 PM »
When he gets alone in his cell, trust me, the guards are going to beat him to near death......

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 07:37:56 PM »
judging by that guys tats he has given up on living on the out side a long time ago
Odilly

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 08:05:57 PM »
I'm surprised they spotted him.  With a face like that, he should blend right into to any rural community. ::)
N

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 08:14:48 PM »
I'm pissed tax dollars go to support such a piece of shit.