Author Topic: Lee Priest  (Read 3277 times)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Lee Priest
« on: June 25, 2007, 01:46:52 PM »
I was reading an interview with lee priest when asked what his cycle was he said he never denied taking steroids or lied about his doses.
2cc Deca 2cc Tren Ace
confused me.... No test?? and is he taking 2cc of deca a day!
I think of all the body builders he has the best shape just seemed like an odd cycle

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Lee Priest
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 02:15:28 PM »
He's blowing smoke.

I do believe he has incredible genetics but he's on plenty of juice.

8)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 02:43:59 PM »
I was reading an interview with lee priest when asked what his cycle was he said he never denied taking steroids or lied about his doses.
2cc Deca 2cc Tren Ace
I think of all the body builders he has the best shape just seemed like an odd cycle

In one interview I saw, he said he only took a little winny for contest prep and that was it.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 03:21:56 PM »
2cc Deca 2cc Tren Ace

Supposedly, Lee only uses 3IU GH and a few mL Deca for the majority of his cycle...

We've all heard his song and dance before.

I believe that in the same way that I believe Paris Hilton was ever going to serve 45 days in jail.

Lee has great genetics, but at some point for anyone who has ever done an intricate cycle, there must be skepticism pointed at any IFBB pro who makes these kind of claims...

Even a freak like Ronnie Coleman uses what would for most of us be considered "megadosage".

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 05:41:43 PM »
I like Lee, and dont blame any Pro for downplaying aas use or even flat out (BS) denial.
Not many Dave Palumbos out there.
Lee has balls and seems a real character. I hope hes got some good shows left in store.
Do I believe him - No ;D.  Could he do a contest clean and still look like a very unusualy thick strong dude? Yes.
Drugs alone dont make champions, but the level is set so high, I dont think it possible for ANYONE  to come in ripped and be competitive Nat. No Way!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 06:23:28 PM »

Drugs alone dont make champions, but the level is set so high, I dont think it possible for ANYONE  to come in ripped and be competitive Nat. No Way!
It will be interesting to see how Flex looks if he jumps back in again like he says he is...and doing so naturally.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 06:34:49 PM »
It will be interesting to see how Flex looks if he jumps back in again like he says he is...and doing so naturally.

Flex looks like hes still got some pretty good guns in a Pic in this months MD mag.
I'd like to see some good recent shots of Kevin to. I wonder how long it'd take Kevin to get back to close to the mountain he was? I think he did the smart thing though. There's a limit to how far/long ya can push.
God, I hope Flex dont gas it up. What a great chassis though, Tiny joints & a lot of beef.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 07:14:47 PM »

I heard about that, but theres no way hes going to come back and compete with the big boys again as a natural.  Didnt he have kidney problems?  My guess is he comes back and stays away from the oral gear, sticking to injectables that dont stress the kidneys. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 09:31:01 PM »
I heard about that, but theres no way hes going to come back and compete with the big boys again as a natural.  Didnt he have kidney problems?  My guess is he comes back and stays away from the oral gear, sticking to injectables that dont stress the kidneys. 
I don't know...everyone says he is very loyal to the IFBB. As for drugs, with all he's been through, I'd be surprised if he touches any AAS...injectable or not.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 09:42:30 PM »
It would be really cool if Flex comes into the Olympia as a natty... then he could make a big deal about the IFBB not sticking to their rules (AAS being banned)... that way, technically, he'd be the winner of the show because he'd be the only one that's clean.  8)
Hrmmm

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 04:42:09 AM »
It would be really cool if Flex comes into the Olympia as a natty... then he could make a big deal about the IFBB not sticking to their rules (AAS being banned)... that way, technically, he'd be the winner of the show because he'd be the only one that's clean.  8)

No Steroids =  No pro BBing = No IFBB.
Not in your wildest dream.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 06:43:57 AM »
I've read that interview also where Lee said that hes current pre comp stack was: Clen/ed, Nolva/ed and Winstrol eod...

If i was a pro bb, i would deny that i have ever taken anything remotely banned, obviously every one would know it's BS, but sometimes it's just great to FUCK people with shit like that, they know you are lying to them and they know you know, but just don't respect them enough to care! HAHAHAA...

As far as Flex goes i think he will kill himself with stuff, i think he'll be nat for like three weeks and then just say "fuck it" and go ON megadoses of everything. That dude was/is a tool, even Chris Cormier "friend" has said many times he (flex) is a child...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2007, 06:53:00 AM »
I hope Flex aint desporate for Money. It's the same thing Lee has been standing up for.
These guys made/make a fortune for Wieder inc and are left road kill.

It's hard to guess how  much money the top dogs can scrape out of the bottom of the BBing Dumpster,
but if not invested wisely, it dont matter how much they scored all told.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 02:37:56 AM »
Don't believe for a minute the " little deca and little winny " thing...he's on as many goodies as the rest of the gang...hgh 3iu/day?? maybe 13 or 20..hahaha

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 03:03:58 AM »
Well, i don't think anyone believes him, when it comes to his drug dosages and he probably knows it too.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

maffie

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 05:59:51 AM »
^

lol

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 06:13:43 AM »
Does it really matter what he is on, the man is a genetic freak and none of us will ever compare, I truly believe is one of the most underrated pros and should have won many more contests than he did. Bottom line is genetics are a huge part of it all, and just because he's on a million dollars of Sugo (Sauce in Italian) does not mean it will work for the next guy.

I mean shit some people could only wish to have arms the size of his forearms.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 06:19:27 AM »
Dont forget how LONG He's been at it, God!  To hold up to that abuse that long is amazing.
I think hes the most amusing character of them all. I hope hes able to pull a good living out of it for a long time to come.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 06:21:02 AM »
Well, i don't think anyone of us is trying to take anything away from him, but as far as his claims about little winstrol eod as a cycle, that's a joke...

I'm sure that Ronnie and Jay take WAY more gear than Lee, but i don't think any less of them either. They eat, sleep, train and inject to be the best.

One thing that pisses me off, is that many "naturals" who look like shit think that if they only took little gear they would look like pros...
How about get you're eating and training in order and stop partying all day every day?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 06:28:07 AM »
That's those Naties excuse to never improve.
There's plenty of Nat PLers who continue to grow in size as they grow in strength.
Many have impressive Mass. They'd lose a lot rippin' it up Nat, but a light intelligent anabolics contest prep
course would give impressive results for many.