Author Topic: has ronnie colemans calves grown ANYTHING the last 10 years?  (Read 5754 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: has ronnie colemans calves grown ANYTHING the last 10 years?
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2007, 04:14:32 PM »
WOW! I can't believe you would actually post a pic like that(none the less..You're a fag..and that's what fags do).

What's wrong? You ran out of shit to say? My point was made..Now shut the door behind yourslef!

#1 - ronnie obviously does NOT use momentum in all exercises and jerk up and down 1 sec down and 1 sec down and quarter reps like he does seated calves.
#2 - ronnie obviously does NOT take calves seriously, or as seriously, as he does most other excerises (front squats, dumbbell presses etc)

so you're wrong.

dont continue to make a fool outta yourself. i dont have all night correcting you.
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2007, 04:17:00 PM »
Big Ron just doesn't have the genes for huge calves like Dorian or Jay.

nothing you can do about genetic roadblocks.

On the brightside, he's a freak in regards to every other body part..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2007, 04:20:55 PM »
Big Ron just doesn't have the genes for huge calves like Dorian or Jay.

nothing you can do about genetic roadblocks.

On the brightside, he's a freak in regards to every other body part..

but getbigs own ronnie expert - hulkster - just said he has as big calves as jay! (in this thread even)
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2007, 04:22:20 PM »
Hulkster is a fool.

If he were a real fan, then he'd start TEAM RONNIE, but he hasn't.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2007, 04:32:54 PM »
but getbigs own ronnie expert - hulkster - just said he has as big calves as jay! (in this thread even)
DUDE !! YOU'RE AS DUMB AS THEY COME!!! I thought I already made this clear!? It's genetic! So save us having to read your advice..on how an 8 time Mr.Olympia can build calves like you?

Look at the videos.. I'm looking at it right now! He's jerking back and forth when he curls(momentum) when he benches he doesn't bring it all the way up(more momentum)..

If the movement is not slow ,strict,then there is some sort of momentum,slight cheat.He does this on EVERY SINGLE MOVEMENT!!!SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??? IT MEANS..HE TRAINS HIS WHOLE BODY THE SAME WAY!!!!!!!!!! Stick that feather up your ass (f@g).

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2007, 05:58:19 PM »

I didn't just say it.

I proved it and showed it. and I will again: :)

the size is the same. But Jay has the diamond hard shape while Ronnie's suck...
Flower Boy Ran Away

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2007, 06:01:45 PM »
WOW! I can't believe you would actually post a pic like that(none the less..You're a fag..and that's what fags do).

What's wrong? You ran out of shit to say? My point was made..Now shut the door behind yourslef!

do I smell meltdown?
I am a mini beast

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2007, 09:22:31 PM »
do I smell meltdown?
Nope! What happened is you got a whiff of your breath..So what you're smelling is shit.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2007, 09:58:19 PM »
Nope! What happened is you got a whiff of your breath..So what you're smelling is shit.

are you saying that you're shit?
I am a mini beast

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2007, 10:11:55 PM »
i doubt it

how come there's no NOTHING BUT A PEANUT! EVERYBODY WANNA BE A BODYBUILDER etc etc etc when he's off to work his calves?

he doesnt do full movements or anything just jerks it up and down as quick as he can for a lot of reps that obviously doesnt do shit to his calves and yet he sticks with it year after year

what kinda attitude is that? he should focus on his weak parts and put some serious work on em

I noticed the same thing also.  He may use the same style of training with calves as everything else like Big Worm said but he just doesnt get fired up when he trains calves.  No screaming or yelling, I dont think he's putting a full effort into training his calves.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2007, 10:23:55 PM »
Gastrocnemius 101: There should be a deep line under the gastrocnemius muscle and also separation vertically.

Where is the deep cut under Ronnie's 'calves'?? No one deserves to be Mr Olympia with a bodypart lacking.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2007, 10:28:56 PM »
are you saying that you're shit?
Now.. I said ..(I'll type slowly) You got a whiff of "YOUR" breath...So what"YOU'RE" smelling is shit... Not a meltdown.

You see ?? Your breath...Shit..You .?.. Understand? (man ..what a dummy)..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2007, 12:22:27 AM »
DUDE !! YOU'RE AS DUMB AS THEY COME!!! I thought I already made this clear!? It's genetic! So save us having to read your advice..on how an 8 time Mr.Olympia can build calves like you?

Look at the videos.. I'm looking at it right now! He's jerking back and forth when he curls(momentum) when he benches he doesn't bring it all the way up(more momentum)..

If the movement is not slow ,strict,then there is some sort of momentum,slight cheat.He does this on EVERY SINGLE MOVEMENT!!!SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??? IT MEANS..HE TRAINS HIS WHOLE BODY THE SAME WAY!!!!!!!!!! Stick that feather up your ass (f@g).

no he doesnt. are you saying he cheats when he does front squats? yes you are saying that. what benches are you talking about? maybe you confuse cheating with not locking out?

if he cant improve on his calves, why does he train them at all? you say calves cant be improved? at all? then why hulkster claim he improved his calves?

haha this moron is digging a even deeper hole for himself "big worm" hahaha.

gotta love the rookies
Z

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2007, 12:29:04 AM »
There's something wrong with Ronnie's calves, site injections, synthol, implants...I'm not sure cause I'm not into all that fucked up shit.  I guarantee it though.  Some seriously odd looking things, not muscle though.  Cutler's are sick though.  Best thing about calves...all the gear in the world doesn't change them too much...hahah  It's great.
N

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2007, 12:30:50 AM »
There's something wrong with Ronnie's calves, site injections, synthol, implants...I'm not sure cause I'm not into all that fucked up shit.  I guarantee it though.  Some seriously odd looking things, not muscle though.  Cutler's are sick though.  Best thing about calves...all the gear in the world doesn't change them too much...hahah  It's great.

i havent really thought about it i just noticed they're relatively small compared to his other body parts and that he doesnt train them as hard as the rest.

he should do hill sprints haha imagine that
Z

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2007, 01:48:40 AM »
i havent really thought about it i just noticed they're relatively small compared to his other body parts and that he doesnt train them as hard as the rest.

he should do hill sprints haha imagine that

and end up like this in less than 2 minutes?
I am a mini beast

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2007, 03:48:54 AM »
Gastrocnemius 101: There should be a deep line under the gastrocnemius muscle and also separation vertically.

Where is the deep cut under Ronnie's 'calves'?? No one deserves to be Mr Olympia with a bodypart lacking.

::)

then no one in the history of the sport deserves to be Mr. Olympia...

every single Mr. O has flaws. everyone one. From dorian's piss poor arms, to arnold's toothpick quads to Ronnie's calves, they ALL have lacking bodyparts...
Flower Boy Ran Away

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2007, 03:57:07 AM »
every single Mr. O has flaws. everyone one. From dorian's piss poor arms, to arnold's toothpick quads to Ronnie's calves, they ALL have lacking bodyparts...
............except Jay!! ;)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2007, 03:59:24 AM »
i doubt it

how come there's no NOTHING BUT A PEANUT! EVERYBODY WANNA BE A BODYBUILDER etc etc etc when he's off to work his calves?

he doesnt do full movements or anything just jerks it up and down as quick as he can for a lot of reps that obviously doesnt do shit to his calves and yet he sticks with it year after year

what kinda attitude is that? he should focus on his weak parts and put some serious work on em

Jay does the exact same thing and look at his calves.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2007, 04:22:36 AM »
Jay does the exact same thing and look at his calves.
'

but calves for jay isnt a priority. they should be for ronnie
Z

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2007, 04:33:28 AM »
Jay should concentrate on building the other half of his body.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2007, 04:55:10 AM »
Jay should concentrate on building the other half of his body.

same goes to Ronnie
I am a mini beast

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2007, 05:03:53 AM »
Well he did win 8 O's so obviously they didn't take too much notice to his calves. It is funny though that with all other bodypart training he is an animal, but with calves he seems unenthusiastic and doesnt seem to put much effort into them.
No doubt about it...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2007, 05:06:17 AM »
While many will say that jay has an unappealing physique, he is one of the few complete bodybuilders out there. He doesn't have any real flaws, and by flaws i mean lagging bodyparts, not waist size or something.
No doubt about it...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2007, 05:16:29 AM »
'

but calves for jay isnt a priority. they should be for ronnie
I think ronnies calves are fine. They look great from the back and they are thick but from the front they look weird and small because they are so high.