Author Topic: has ronnie colemans calves grown ANYTHING the last 10 years?  (Read 5753 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: has ronnie colemans calves grown ANYTHING the last 10 years?
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2007, 12:40:00 AM »
Please tell me what is missing/lagging on Cutler?

I think he would look much better with a smaller waist, but there is definitely no part of Jay which is small.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: has ronnie colemans calves grown ANYTHING the last 10 years?
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2007, 02:59:28 AM »
Nothing ! That's why ...I didn't mention Ronnie..I was talking to you.. F@G! Are you going to enter the sausage swallowing contest in Coney Island? Never mind...You would have started a thread about it.... Aww Great...Now you're going to start a thread on why you're not going to enter the sausage swallowing contest.. Damn it! LOL!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

HAHAHAHAHA You came so close to having two triple post meltdowns, you posted like a spaz for 6 of 9 posts on this page. That means two posts (paragraphs) for every post Blewtwo made. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think Bluto is an annoying piece of shit but I am on his side for this one, your the one who started retard spazzing when he criticized Ronnie's calves. Now your focusing all of your time and effort into owning him which in case you haven't noticed doesn't faze him one bit no matter how bad you get him. Just give up and please stop talking about gay sexual activities and your favorite kind on man sausage. ::)
I