Author Topic: Axl Rose Fumes After Fan Throws Drink At Him  (Read 1158 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Axl Rose Fumes After Fan Throws Drink At Him
« on: June 25, 2007, 02:52:39 PM »
Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose was left fuming at a Brisbane, Australia, concert when a fan unhappy with the band's late arrival onstage threw a drink at him. Rose and his bandmates took the Brisbane Entertainment Center stage at 11:45 p.m. on Wednesday, angering fans who had paid up to $150 to attend.

Seconds into opening song "Welcome To The Jungle," a can of drink narrowly missed Rose, although its contents still managed to splatter the singer.

He told the crowd, "Is that what you want? You want a battle. If you're going to act like that, then you know I don't have to be here.''

Rose proceeded to walk offstage throughout the set, forcing his bandmates to improvise extended solos to cover his absence

haha damn i would've beat the shit outta the guy throwing that drink! THATS NO WAY TO STOP A SONG LIKE WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!!

axl should've jumped into the audience and beat teh shit outta him like sebastian bach of skid row did when a fan throw a bottle at him
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Axl Rose Fumes After Fan Throws Drink At Him
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 02:55:50 PM »
Thats no way to treat Rock Royalty :-[ Where were the security guards? This is an outrage!
E

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 08:32:11 AM »
Thats no way to treat Rock Royalty :-[ Where were the security guards? This is an outrage!
I agree

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 11:50:30 AM »
LOL at paying $150 to see Axl Rose!