Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 106966 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Chris Benoit & family found dead!
« Reply #225 on: June 26, 2007, 08:56:15 AM »
Your Mom likes me to take her there after me and Jamal treat her shit pipe like a hotdog chute hahahahahaha
Let me correct you there, it's his girlfriend that loves the black penis.....hence her half black kid.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #226 on: June 26, 2007, 09:10:49 AM »

it really saddens me, Man. it looks like the media thinks this tragedy is wrestling related. we don't know yet the causes, but regardless, it should have get some attention. I guess they'd rather talk about fcuking Paris Hilton getting out of jail

Right. But that's what many in our braindead society care about....some bimbo with no talent to speak of.
HAHA, RON.....

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #227 on: June 26, 2007, 09:12:34 AM »

Right. But that's what many in our braindead society care about....some bimbo with no talent to speak of.

I'm glad such an intellectual giant such as yourself "gordiano" posts here
$

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #228 on: June 26, 2007, 09:28:47 AM »
The one in Glen Burnie if it's still there. This was over 3 1/2 years ago.

There's 2 now.. one in Marley, which is new, and one that's just past 895 on Ritchie Hwy near the MVA.  Probably the latter considering the one in Marley hasn't been open very long (I think). 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #229 on: June 26, 2007, 09:30:34 AM »
Ok the ex called me this morning saying she saw a new report saying, basically, that Nancy killed Daniel by putting a bag over his head and holding him down.  Then Chris got home to find that and killed her then himself.  Haven't done any search to confirm yet.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #230 on: June 26, 2007, 09:32:29 AM »
There's 2 now.. one in Marley, which is new, and one that's just past 895 on Ritchie Hwy near the MVA.  Probably the latter considering the one in Marley hasn't been open very long (I think). 
yep. the one near the mva.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #231 on: June 26, 2007, 09:51:14 AM »
Actually...the details are looking like Benoit strangled his wife, smothered his son, then hanged himself a day later,,,

sad.....

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #232 on: June 26, 2007, 09:56:37 AM »
Actually...the details are looking like Benoit strangled his wife, smothered his son, then hanged himself a day later,,,

sad.....

You are correct my brother... found this story, see details below.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Benoit Murder Details Revealed
Posted Jun 26th 2007 11:37AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned more about the deaths of WWE wrestling superstar Chris Benoit, his wife and son -- and the information is extremely disturbing.

Several Atlanta-based law enforcement sources have told TMZ Benoit may have strangled his wife on Saturday, then smothered his son in his bed a day later. Investigators refuse to officially comment, pending final confirmation by the coroner on the cause and time of the deaths.

One source told TMZ that Benoit was texting friends during Sunday's WWE "Vengeance" Pay-Per-View program -- possibly watching the show with his son, who may have been alive at the time.

According to sources, Benoit then hanged himself Monday in a weight room inside the family home.

A police investigation is ongoing.

affy

« Reply #233 on: June 26, 2007, 09:57:05 AM »

sad.....

wow...it must take a great deal a mental problems to do something that horrible.

i wonder if he had a suicide note

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #234 on: June 26, 2007, 10:01:32 AM »
wow...it must take a great deal a mental problems to do something that horrible.

i wonder if he had a suicide note

damn it. this is a dark day for wrestling. at least Benoit could have spare the little boy. What pushes him to do such unspeakable things....who knows
Get Big, or Die Trying

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: June 26, 2007, 10:05:43 AM »

damn it. this is a dark day for wrestling. at least Benoit could have spare the little boy. What pushes him to do such unspeakable things....who knows

Drugs...plain and simple.

Unless you're whacked out on coke, etc....no one kills their own kid. Only the fucked up women that have killed their kids who were screwed up mentally are the exceptions to the drug rule.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: June 26, 2007, 10:08:26 AM »
Here's what ESPN wrote:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2917133

What a shock....

They're saying it's steriod abuse related. ::)

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: June 26, 2007, 10:09:53 AM »

Unless you're whacked out on coke, etc....no one kills their own kid. Only the fucked up women that have killed their kids who were screwed up mentally are the exceptions to the drug rule.
What drugs would cause you to do this? coke? Do you think this is similar to the Titus situation?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: June 26, 2007, 10:10:17 AM »
Flex Wheeler ninjas strike again

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: June 26, 2007, 10:10:29 AM »

What a shame, met him on several occasions, was a real nice guy.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: June 26, 2007, 10:10:43 AM »

Coke causes you to kill your own kid?

More like PCP or angel dust if drugs were the cause at all.

firefighter b-4

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: June 26, 2007, 10:12:36 AM »
if its true... that he killed him own kid. he should rot in hell!!!

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: June 26, 2007, 10:13:07 AM »

Of course it was probably a chain reaction of things, namely money, domestic stuff, stress, etc.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: June 26, 2007, 10:13:55 AM »
Hahahahaha. broadstreet is gayer than making a women pregnant and staying with her because of a so called responsability.

That makes no sense whatsoever.  Though it is funny watching someone attempt an "owning" in broken English.

Also, how is it "gay" to get a woman pregnant?  Doesn't that mean you're actually NOT gay? ::)

affy

« Reply #244 on: June 26, 2007, 10:15:51 AM »

i doubt it was soley drug related

you have to remember, he killed his wife on saturday, then his son on sunday, and finally killed himself on monday (or as speculated by almost all media outlets)

no way he was high all three days.  He just snapped, im sure recreational drugs did have something to do with it.  But some people are just predetermined to go crazy easier then other people. 

My best guess is that he killed his wife, he wanted to kill himself, but he didn't want to leave his child parent less...which is still pretty disgusting and horribly messed up

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: June 26, 2007, 10:16:18 AM »

People kill their spouse for all kinds of reasons....infidelity, crime of passion, money, etc.

People dont kill their kids for any reason other than God/religious reasons, or they were  fucked up in the head....bigtime.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #246 on: June 26, 2007, 10:17:12 AM »

I hope this tragedy doesn't put a dark cloud on all wrestlers. it piss me off when kids got killed at the hands of their own parents
Get Big, or Die Trying

WetWorker

« Reply #247 on: June 26, 2007, 10:18:28 AM »
Yes I don't get this at all, dude desearves nothing but the worst

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: June 26, 2007, 10:18:51 AM »
People kill their spouse for all kinds of reasons....infidelity, crime of passion, money, etc.

People dont kill their kids for any reason other than God/religious reasons, or they were  fucked up in the head....bigtime.

Here lies the truth.  haha

"Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their 7-year-old son who were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide."

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
« Reply #249 on: June 26, 2007, 10:20:11 AM »
How can some of you justify killing the wife?  There is no reason for killing anyone, no matter how crappy a person they could be.

This is a tragedy.

yeah, as I stated above- it seems like some people on this board think that disrespect of some sort should result in murder. Again, as I stated before, if she cheated on him or took money from him, just leave her and get on with life. The only justifiable homicide is self-defense and it doesn't seem like this was even remotely the case in this tragedy. It is almost like some people on this board are blood thirsty.

Chick is probably right, meth, coke, or some shit like that had to be involved. I'm eager to hear the autopsy/toxicology report.

Oh and as I side note for anyone who cares (probably nobody), I'm not going to use this handle again, just getting it back to 4000 posts (where I left it originally- but it somehow lost a post in the year that I haven't used it). Will go back to the willie mosconi handle again.
Sultan