Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 106996 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Chris Benoit & family found dead!
« Reply #250 on: June 26, 2007, 10:22:43 AM »
I hope this tragedy doesn't put a dark cloud on all wrestlers.

Yes because wrestlers are such a respectable crowd ::)

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #251 on: June 26, 2007, 10:23:48 AM »
Yes because wrestlers are such a respectable crowd ::)

LOL

my thoughts exactly

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #252 on: June 26, 2007, 10:27:01 AM »
RIP Benoit's wife and kid, BURN IN HELL CHRIS!!!!!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #253 on: June 26, 2007, 10:29:10 AM »
What would drive the guy to murder his wife and kid?

From everyone's description, he seemed like a great guy.. And I don't think he had any prior record of violence.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: June 26, 2007, 10:29:43 AM »

From everyone's description, he seemed like a great guy.. And I don't think he had any prior record of violence.

"Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their 7-year-old son who were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide."

WetWorker

« Reply #255 on: June 26, 2007, 10:30:25 AM »

Being fucking crazy is a good start

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #256 on: June 26, 2007, 10:31:02 AM »
I'm afraid Chick is burying his GH head in the sand. My guess is years of steroid abuse coupled with coke pushed Benoit over the edge. He has presumeably been 'on' for almost two decades - that is enough test to fuck anyone up.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: June 26, 2007, 10:32:05 AM »
"Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their 7-year-old son who were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide."

Steroids do not cause that. Arnold never murdered anybody.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: June 26, 2007, 10:33:12 AM »
I'm afraid Chick is burying his GH head in the sand. My guess is years of steroid abuse coupled with coke pushed Benoit over the edge. He has presumeably been 'on' for almost two decades - that is enough test to fuck anyone up.

Most likely cocaine, alcohol or both. Alcohol has made me crazy several times I'll admit.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #259 on: June 26, 2007, 10:35:30 AM »
What was the family emergency he said he had and left the show in Houston.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: June 26, 2007, 10:37:11 AM »
What was the family emergency he said he had and left the show in Houston.
Someone saw HHH buggering his son.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #261 on: June 26, 2007, 10:38:59 AM »
No one knows the whole story yet.I got an email from a GA  cop and the story there is that SHE killed the son,called Benoit home and upon finding out what happened he killed her and then hung himself.Until the facts come out everyone is guessing.However,this is a FACT.The government will use this to further their witch hunt against steroids.There will be more hearings,more harassment of athletes etc etc. Funny,but didn't a guy just kill his pregnant wife and bury her.Watch and see how the media and then our wicked evil government portrays both tragedies.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #262 on: June 26, 2007, 10:42:03 AM »
I can see the authorities now relating this to steroids instead of his meth or coke habit like 90 percent of the wrestlers have. Steroids build muscle. They do not make yu pick up a cord and strangel yur family.

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #263 on: June 26, 2007, 10:42:44 AM »

The "Authorities" can say whatever they want... Steroids do not make a person do something they don't have a predisposition to do in the first place.  If a person has a violent temper then yes steroids can exaggerate that to some degree, but from all the info being released Chris did not have any history of violence against his wife or anyone.

Maybe he just finally snapped after losing so many close friends; Brian Pillman, Owen Hart, Curt Hennig, and Eddie.  Maybe he just figured it was time he joined them all and decided to take his family with him too.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: June 26, 2007, 10:43:51 AM »
she was probably threatening to leave him because of abuse or drug use, etc....he couldn't handle it...so he killed the kid, then killed her, then killed himself.

seen this scenarion 100 times where the wife is going to leave the husband and he can't handle the fact that his kids are being taken away or the family is being broken up, so rather than just deal with it like a normal human being, he figures if HE can't have the kids, she won't have the kids either...and he kills them.

look at the guy from the UK who was vacationing with his family in Greece...had found out his wife was having an affair and so he decided to jump out the balcony window of their hotel with his two young kids under his arms...he lived, his little daughter lived, but his son was killed upon impact....

pathetic and sad

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #265 on: June 26, 2007, 10:46:17 AM »
can't explain it...irrational par excellence.  drugs pure and simple.  who knows what sort of sick depraved mind he had to kill his child.  the ultimate payback in a power trip.  it's an understatement to say he was possessed by demons.  drugs added narcissistic glory to his celebrity.  

affy

« Reply #266 on: June 26, 2007, 10:46:54 AM »
i still can't believe wrestling fanboys are defending him...seriously.

check out this one picture someone made on a wrestling forum...im sorry the first thing i did when i saw this is i laughed.  Some people are seriously retarded.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #267 on: June 26, 2007, 10:47:13 AM »

You're warped...being "on" for nearly 2 decades would DIMINISH the effects and any mental side effects (if there are any), if anything...much like a alcoholic having 2 drinks...not much happens

You have a better chance of the H.S. kid going from nothing to 3,000 mg. a week, and wigging out.....

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #268 on: June 26, 2007, 10:47:23 AM »

Maybe he just finally snapped after losing so many close friends; Brian Pillman, Owen Hart, Curt Hennig, and Eddie.  Maybe he just figured it was time he joined them all and decided to take his family with him too.

What a dumb fuckin comment!!!!!!!!  Please don't post with that stupidity any more...Thanks

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: June 26, 2007, 10:48:59 AM »
Wonder what title he was fighting for?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: June 26, 2007, 10:51:13 AM »
You're warped...being "on" for nearly 2 decades would DIMINISH the effects and any mental side effects (if there are any), if anything...much like a alcoholic having 2 drinks...not much happens

You have a better chance of the H.S. kid going from nothing to 3,000 mg. a week, and wigging out.....
I stand corrected. I only know that some guys i used to know would think they were Tyson whilst using heavy androgens.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: June 26, 2007, 10:52:29 AM »
i still can't believe wrestling fanboys are defending him...seriously.

check out this one picture someone made on a wrestling forum...im sorry the first thing i did when i saw this is i laughed.  Some people are seriously retarded.

We don't know the full story yet.

What's this about his wife killing his son and him killing her and then himself? Let's see all the facts first.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: June 26, 2007, 10:56:10 AM »
Steroids do not cause that. Arnold never murdered anybody.

I know I know, just unreal that they would blame steroids for this.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: June 26, 2007, 10:58:04 AM »
I know I know, just unreal that they would blame steroids for this.
He might as well have murdered Lou:

"I already won my mother and told her i've won. Can you believe it? Six time Mr Olympia."

Ha ha ha, poor little deaf old Lou!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: June 26, 2007, 11:00:52 AM »
No one knows the whole story yet.I got an email from a GA  cop and the story there is that SHE killed the son,called Benoit home and upon finding out what happened he killed her and then hung himself.Until the facts come out everyone is guessing.However,this is a FACT.The government will use this to further their witch hunt against steroids.There will be more hearings,more harassment of athletes etc etc. Funny,but didn't a guy just kill his pregnant wife and bury her.Watch and see how the media and then our wicked evil government portrays both tragedies.

There you go with your conspiracy theories again.  No wonder you never went anywhere in bb'ing or powerlifting ::)