Author Topic: Chris Benoit: Family found dead! Threads merged...  (Read 107112 times)

affy

Re: Chris Benoit & family found dead!
« Reply #275 on: June 26, 2007, 11:01:13 AM »
We don't know the full story yet.

What's this about his wife killing his son and him killing her and then himself? Let's see all the facts first.

that theory has apparently gone out the window.  Early reports say that the autopsy shows his wife was the first to die, then his son, and then himself

apparently he used an electrical wife to strangle his wife, a garbage bag to smother his son, and hanged himself in his gym

also im hearing that the wwe and wwe athletes are really disgusted by what he did, they regret the tribute they had for him last night, and some athletes regret everything they said about him.  The WWE took down all of his products from the website, as well as his tribute videos. 

the autopsy will officially be released 3pm today in a press conference, so we'll know for sure...but you're right, until we know for certain its all speculation.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #276 on: June 26, 2007, 11:04:17 AM »
that theory has gone out the window.  Early reports say that the autopsy shows his wife was the first to die, then his son, and then himself

apparently he used an electrical wife to strangle his wife, a garbage bag to smother his son, and hanged himself in his gym

also im hearing that the wwe and wwe athletes are really disgusted by what he did, they regret the tribute they had for him last night, and some athletes regret everything they said about him.  The WWE took down all of his products from the website, as well as his tribute videos. 

good for WWE  disassociation ASAP

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: June 26, 2007, 11:05:00 AM »
Stab in the dark here. Maybe someone else has touched upon this cause I have not read this whole thread.
The family emergence is what hit me first. I'm guessing that he came home to a pretty bad scene. Maybe his wife already killed herself. Strangled her kid and popped some pills. Anyone who came home to this might do the same thing as far as killing themselves. Wife was most likely on some type of anti depressant, most people in general are and there are high suicide rates with people who take them. Maybe she found out Chris was messing around on her who knows. Just my thoughts.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #278 on: June 26, 2007, 11:05:05 AM »
I stand corrected. I only know that some guys i used to know would think they were Tyson whilst using heavy androgens.

I seriously wish the US would use the English language more like the Brits do. It sounds so much more dignified (e.g., "whilst" over "while")

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #279 on: June 26, 2007, 11:06:39 AM »

apparently he used an electrical wife to strangle his wife

he used a vibrator?  ;D

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #280 on: June 26, 2007, 11:09:12 AM »
good for WWE  disassociation ASAP

well, fuck the WWE

as if they don't use and abuse these athletes  ::)

perhaps if they didn't make them travel 300 days out of the year, less guys would break down

Look at McMahon, if there is a bigger douche bag in the world, I haven't seen him

affy

« Reply #281 on: June 26, 2007, 11:11:33 AM »
he used a vibrator?  ;D

lmao a typo

i heard it was an electrical wire

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #282 on: June 26, 2007, 11:14:45 AM »
You know its too bad that a border jumping #### like Joey Tito has to post on the boards.Hey wetback,habla engles?Lucky Im not in charge of things in this country or you and the 27 people your living with would all be sent back to MEXICO .

WTF? Why get all racist? Look, I have many Mexican friends and most are very friendly and productive.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #283 on: June 26, 2007, 11:16:23 AM »
We need Vince Goodrum to use his police contacts (the same ones that told him that TA called the cops to be on the lookout for Vince at the Elite) to get the real scoop on this.  Law enforcement news spreads quickly in the south.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: June 26, 2007, 11:17:55 AM »
People kill their spouse for all kinds of reasons....infidelity, crime of passion, money, etc.

People dont kill their kids for any reason other than God/religious reasons, or they were  fucked up in the head....bigtime.

i guess you have to be pretty fucked up mentally to kill your kids but, sadly, it happens a lot and usually not for religious reasons.

father kills wife and then kids because he doesn't want to leave them behind. it's like, if he's not raising them no one is.

selfish asshole, most definitely. i say eliminate him from any legacy that he might otherwise left in wrestling. bury him without a headstone 1000 miles away from his family. make an absolute public spectacle of him with no compassion (for him) whatsoever. if making an example of this prick shames someone else from doing the same thing, it's worth it.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: June 26, 2007, 11:18:56 AM »
You know its too bad that a border jumping #### like Joey Tito has to post on the boards.Hey wetback,habla engles?Lucky Im not in charge of things in this country or you and the 27 people your living with would all be sent back to MEXICO .

haha what's so funny about this MELTDOWN is that I'm red blooded american and don't like other races.  You're just a fat never-was in bb'ing and powerlifting and you're coming on this board to spew your racial garbage because you hate your life.

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #286 on: June 26, 2007, 11:19:19 AM »
I'm still wondering why people watch this garbage.....

C'mon people...get a grip - some people are acting like this guy was some kind of hero.....these are all ACTORS (at best) that take 'roids to look like something out of a comic book.

Everything about wrestling is fake...the show AND the people. I don't know who is more scary...the fans or the idiots that do this for a living.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: June 26, 2007, 11:24:06 AM »

C'mon people...get a grip - some people are acting like this guy was some kind of hero.....these are all ACTORS (at best) that take 'roids to look like something out of a comic book.

Everything about wrestling is fake...the show AND the people. I don't know who is more scary...the fans or the idiots that do this for a living.

hahaha exactly, I haven't watched wrestling since I was a kid

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #288 on: June 26, 2007, 11:29:15 AM »
well, fuck the WWE

as if they don't use and abuse these athletes  ::)

perhaps if they didn't make them travel 300 days out of the year, less guys would break down

Look at McMahon, if there is a bigger douche bag in the world, I haven't seen him

jesus, u make it sound like the old hollywood days when the studio would jack judy garland and mickey rooney on uppers to get more out of them.  nobody forces anybody to take drugs.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #289 on: June 26, 2007, 11:31:35 AM »
Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but it looks like it's official...  Pasted from cnn.com

ATLANTA (AP) -- Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room, a law enforcement official close to the investigation told The Associated Press Tuesday.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #290 on: June 26, 2007, 11:43:07 AM »

haha what's so funny about this MELTDOWN is that I'm red blooded american and don't like other races.  You're just a fat never-was in bb'ing and powerlifting and you're coming on this board to spew your racial garbage because you hate your life.

Thats funny,I just got sponsored by Inzer.For a has been ,I'm sure getting quite a bit of gear sent my way.What meets have you lifted in again?What shows have you competed  in again?Oh thats right,another internet icon.Good at posting ,piss poor at lifting.Don't feel bad Joey,you can still be proud you can post on a weight training board, so its almost like your a lifter.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #291 on: June 26, 2007, 11:44:47 AM »
We need Vince Goodrum to use his police contacts (the same ones that told him that TA called the cops to be on the lookout for Vince at the Elite) to get the real scoop on this.  Law enforcement news spreads quickly in the south.

;D
a

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #292 on: June 26, 2007, 11:44:57 AM »

What those guys do when they put on a wrestling match is NOT FAKE. I'm talking about the pain they put themselves through to entertain. The slams, launching themselves in the air(the term is called "taking bumps") that aspect of it is far from fake.

I'll be the first to admit that wrestling is dumb. However, the accumulated pounding those guys put themselves through is NOT FAKE.

You might think it's dumb, and it probably is, but some of the top guys have parlayed their wrestling success to movie roles, TV, larger salaries and so on.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #293 on: June 26, 2007, 11:45:10 AM »

Thats funny,I just got sponsored by Inzer.For a has been ,I'm sure getting quite a bit of gear sent my way.What meets have you lifted in again?What shows have you competed  in again?Oh thats right,another internet icon.Good at posting ,piss poor at lifting.Don't feel bad Joey,you can still be proud you can post on a weight training board, so its almost like your a lifter.

Because I'm a nice guy, I'm going to buy you another keyboard to replace the one you just smashed to pieces when typing that meltdown

BigPopa

« Reply #294 on: June 26, 2007, 11:45:27 AM »
Can you fuckers drop your dumb shit for a minute and stay on point.  I just read on msn.com thru foxsports.net that they are seariously trying to link this murder/homicide to steroids.  Fuckin rediculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #295 on: June 26, 2007, 11:50:37 AM »
"Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their 7-year-old son. Steroid abuse has been linked to depression, paranoia, and aggressive behavior or angry outbursts known as "roid rage."

Yes, they are SERIOUSLY considering it! Moron.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #296 on: June 26, 2007, 11:52:14 AM »
Can you fuckers drop your dumb shit for a minute and stay on point.  I just read on msn.com thru foxsports.net that they are seariously trying to link this murder/homicide to steroids.  Fuckin rediculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steroids are the root of all evil.  Thought everyone knew that ::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #297 on: June 26, 2007, 11:54:09 AM »
"Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their 7-year-old son. Steroid abuse has been linked to depression, paranoia, and aggressive behavior or angry outbursts known as "roid rage."

Yes, they are SERIOUSLY considering it! Moron.

some cops are just organized criminals  :-X

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Steroids Make you Crazy!
« Reply #298 on: June 26, 2007, 11:55:05 AM »
I think benoit is a perfect example. It's time for all you illegal drug users to stop the bullshit and act like  responsible citizens
$

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Steroids Make you Crazy!
« Reply #299 on: June 26, 2007, 11:55:45 AM »
are you saying kiwiol is juiced to the grills?
Z